Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 29
(03-05-2011 02:40 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Darn that is wrong Clone. Not that I haven't seen something that would be as weird as that but funny.

Wait, what? How is fingering myself weird?
[Image: signature.png]
(03-05-2011 11:08 PM)CloneWarrior Wrote: Wait, what? How is fingering myself weird?

It ain't weird in my opinion. :3 In fact, that adds more fun and life to the discussion. Hahaha.

Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
(03-05-2011 11:13 PM)SnK Wrote: It ain't weird in my opinion. :3 In fact, that adds more fun and life to the discussion. Hahaha.

But now I feel exposed. Blush

Quick, take your dick out so I'm not the only one half naked!
(03-05-2011 11:41 PM)CloneWarrior Wrote: But now I feel exposed. Blush

Quick, take your dick out so I'm not the only one half naked!

I'll take you up on that offer. Say hello to my little friend.

*pulls down pants revieling 6 1/2" hard on.*
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
If Clone and Casey are getting naked count me in :D
...so we just gonna all hang loose in this topic now :P alright people lets give people reason's to be wet/hard.

EDIT: Finally got to see this episode, all I have to say is Epic, and HOLY HELL WAS BASTEMON'S BODY HOT! I can't stop fapping to her XD
I'm gonna go read Clone's stories again cuz I have a massive Bastemon whant right now
Well, it was an awesome episode!
(03-06-2011 06:38 AM)Darkoak8 Wrote: EDIT: Finally got to see this episode, all I have to say is Epic, and HOLY HELL WAS BASTEMON'S BODY HOT! I can't stop fapping to her XD

I totally just climaxed to this post.

Geez, that was Grademon? XD

Enough of that- Leomon! You're alive! *glomps Leomon*
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Yes! XD well its only fair seeing as alot of your posts get me off :P
(03-05-2011 11:08 PM)CloneWarrior Wrote:
(03-05-2011 02:40 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Darn that is wrong Clone. Not that I haven't seen something that would be as weird as that but funny.

Wait, what? How is fingering myself weird?
No, the possible incredible amounts of female fluids. True I don't know how much a woman with that ability could make but anyway, glad you're having fun with the posts.

Anyway, here's what I thought. Have with this too. heh heh

Sword Zone! How did they get here so fast? Not sure but who cares.

You know, they haven't forgot about Frontier. You can see Beowolfmon here.

And it's an Evil Grademon.

They beat the blank out of the Dinohumon and that's pretty much the end of the fight.

Grademon has two swords. You know what would be useful now? X4s.

Er... Kendo tech beats Grademon like that. *snaps fingers* ...That's hard to do in text.

Code Crown and we're done here. So, who wants to go get pizza?

Huh. The Code Crowns joined together and Grademon is healed. Back to normal.

He's upset that he got beat so now he's off to probably train to be stronger. Maybe.

The Bagra's feel all the Code Crowns are gained and now it's the big fight coming up.

Blastmon's Head and Damemon are very funny. Ha. Being a Head is Dame alright.

Where does Lilithmon keep hers? Near her massive tracks of land?

Ha ha. Zenjirou just can't not attack Taiki now can he? Ha. They can't do that later?

Oh. And parts of the word is now Taiki/Shoutmon's.

Hey. Kiriha is bringing Sexy to Sword zone. Since I doubt he was here before, he can't bring it back.

Hey! It's Leomon. He was MadLeomon. How bout that.

Also others are back. We know this thanks to Wisemon.

Yeah, Tactimon has great dramatic timing. They said Bagra and he blows up the giant sword.

That giant tower is from one of the non console games. And it really F'ed the Zone up.

Everyone hid in a hole when Tactimon used his attack. ...Except for Zenjirou. Ha.

Here we have X5/Deckergreymon VS. Tactimon. But why can't they blow up the tower?

Er... Nevermind. They figured it out. And It's fun to see the three play off each other.

And there's Zenjirou missing a great bonding session. heh heh

Kiriha "obeys" Nene? Hmm... Giggity. Who might not. Ha ha.

Woah, creepy. The second sword tech Tactimon has makes creepy ghost things attack.

Even more creepy, those ghosts are those he beat.

The third sword tech is even stronger as it messes with the ground. But wait, isn't Zenjirou's hair always swept back?

Great... Both Xroses are knocked out and all the Code crowns are in the air.

It's DarkKnightmon! And everyone is back up.

Tactimon attacked again but Grademon is back and repaying Taiki.

He's helping because Taiki's attitude is infectious. But now, he's going to die destroying the tower.

So what's with Beezlemon? He can't find his way around?

Alright. Everyone is out. ...Look at Bastemon. heh

Thanks to that show of power from X5b, Tactimon lost. But why is there a Tornado.

Well, Bagramon has all the Code Crowns and the Xros Heart Humans and Shoutmon are tossed somewhere.

No one expected the word Brother.

Now we start a real world arc of sorts.

Zen and Akari are dressed in Girls Festival outfits. Wiki it. Also, Monitamon is dressed that way too. They also like Rhino Beetles. Like Kabuterimon.

Next week we get Omegamon and Tactimon and the new outfits.