Join our server on Discord

Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP)
Jedrek sat down beside Ryo and smiled, before waiting for the movie to finally begin. A flicker of light filled the room as the movie finally started to begin, starting with a heated gun battle.

OOC: Hmmm, should we skip ahead to after everyone is done watching the movies?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Once the movie ends, Ryo stretch his slender body to loosening up his stiff muscles after sitting more than an hour. "Mnn..That was a really good movie. Watching one time is definitely not enough." He giggled as walked with the dragon out of the viewing hall before his stomach growls softly. "I guess its time for us to have a takeout."

In the meantime at other cinema, Minami's eyes were leaked with small tear after the movie ends, feeling touched with the sad storyline. As the viewing hall lit up, she wipe her tears off and stretch her arms before letting out a soft sigh of relief. "It's been a while I haven't cry...Hehe.."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Yeah, I had fun too. I especially loved the part where that guy blew a helicopter out of the sky with a bazooka." Jedrek chuckled lightly before his stomach growled as well, making him grin. "Heh, you're right about that, let's get some food!" The shadow dragon eagerly led the way towards the restaurants.

Twin trails of tears ran down Monica's cheeks as she blurted out, "Oooh, why couldn't they be together? People are so cruel." She suddenly blushed as she saw the credits, and uttered softly, "Right, I guess it was just a story. Heehee." She giggled a little, before she heard Minami and smiled. "It okay, sugar. I cried too." The vixen hugged her softly and gently slurped her cheek.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo nodded in agreement as follows the dragon to the nearest restaurants located couple of shoplots away from the theater building. Once arrived, he went over the takeaway counter and browsing the menu. "I would like to have seafood fried rice with deep fried prawn and a chocolate juice box." He said to the cashier before handing the menu to Jedrek.

Minami giggled and murred before nuzzling the vixen's cheek. "I am sure other audience cry too." She then stood up and handing her paw to Monica, helping her to stand up, with a grin carved on her lips. "Let's go shopping for, you know what it is."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Thanks, cutie," he told Ryo with a grin, before he looked through the menu. "Hmmm, I think I'm going to have a double cheeseburger, some fries, and a soda." Jedrek thanked the cashier before going with Ryo to find a nice place to sit, the area rather crowded with furs and humans alike. "Hmmm, see any good places for our picnic, wolfie?"

Monica blushed lightly as she remembered what Minami was talking about. "Oh, right. Let's get ourselves something sexy." The vixen wagged her tail as she went into a clothes store that had some lovely underwear on display on the manikins.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The cashier accept the order and told them it will be done shortly, while the wolf went to find a place to sit; observing the surroundings and people dining in. "Aww...Don't tell me you already forgot about it, Jed." He giggled as explaining the place they'll have a picnic which is at the top of the hill.

The hybrid walked with the Renamon side my side to the clothes store inside the building and observe the latest design up for display which some of them caught her attention, but she prefer Monica to choose the lingerie for her. "Would you like to choose something that suits my body and reveal my 'wild' side." Minami shows double quote while grinning, hoping Monica get the message.

The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Heh, I remember. I'm just trying to find a good spot up there, there's a lot of people around today." Jedrek chucked lightly and stuck his tongue out, as he waited with Ryo for their food. "Hmmm, so what do you think those girls are up to?"

"Ooooh...s-sure..." Monica blushed lightly, but was curious about seeing Minami's wild side. She looked around and found a tight, black leather corset, thong, stockings, and gloves. The lingerie was sure to show off Minami's body and wild side as she handed it over to lovely hybrid. "What do you think of this, sugar?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"With a set of your big wings, we can search for a spot that haven't discover yet. The hill is so big and plenty of space on the top." Ryo stated while the tip of his tail swishing happily. "I do feel curious about it, but I guess they'll do the same thing as we did."

While Monica searching for suitable lingerie, she so her own part by looking over the various designs of lingerie which fit on Monica but it seems it might take a little bit time to find one. Then, Monica present her selection to Minami before observing the design. "Hmm..I'm not really into leather but I love the wild and dark color as well as design." She giggled.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Oh, good idea, cutie." Jedrek nodded in agreement as his unfolded his huge, leathery wings and spread them wide. "Alright, if you can hang on to the food, Ryo, I'll fly us to the top and get the best spot." He wagged his tail lightly, eager to start eating with his lover.

"Ah, alrighty. I'll try to find something like this, but in a different material. So...did you find anything for me, sugar?" Monica giggled a little, curious what the lovely fur though would look good on her golden furred body.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Of course I would. In fact, you have strong arms and wings to carry me and the foods." Ryo smiled as the cashier called with the order ready in nice paper bag and paid the food. With a shopping bags and the foods on both of his paws, he winked to Jedrek that he's ready to go.

"Well...Give me a few moments." Minami stated as ruffling through the selection and spot a light orange color lacy lingerie, thong, arm sleeves and thigh highs that came with small floral patterns. "How about this?" She present all items to her lover.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds