Join our server on Discord

Next Gen (Zero and Silver RP)
"Hahaha, what a slut." Jet moaned, as he began to hump into Jacob once again. His knot still kept all the sperm stuffed in him, so each hump was amplified in how it affected him, its movement stirring his insides like never before.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob moaned in response, and tried to hump back. "Fuck me! Fuck me, Jet! I'm yours! I'm your slut," the boy whispered, seductively, feeling the cock go in and out of his body.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Jet would fuck Jacob for the rest of the night, making the boy slave scream with pleasure and yell all sorts of humiliating things before finally tiring Jacob out, and then Falling asleep with his arms around the boy, rubbing his body and keeping him warm against his fur, Jet's cock rubbing against Jacobs as they slept.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob would fall asleep next to his master, a butt plug in his ass to keep the pregnant look. As he slept, he dreamed of him wearing girl clothes, and his master fucking and impregnating him. He was much like his mother now, craving dominance and to be fucked, but there was still a part of him like his father...

((Timeskip now?))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The next morning Jacob would feel his body being rubbed and licked by Jet. His hands roamed down to rub his belly and cock, his tongue would lick his face, neck, and shoulders, and would probe his face for his mouth, before forcing itself in and frenching the young half human.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob was still half asleep when Jet's tongue entered his mouth, but he happily kissed back, and attempted to try and rub his dick against the wolf's as they made out. "Good morning, handsome," Jacob greeted when he could.
"Morning slut." Jet said as he pulled himself away from Jacob and began getting dressed. "Come, Im gonna wash you." He said, pointing towards his own personal bathroom. Jet had been a slave for a very long time, and he had always at least seemed to be loyal, and so he got special privileges. He would order Jacob to crawl into the bathroom, sit on the toilet and empty his stomach. As he did that, Jet would go to a tub in the bathroom and begin to fill it up with warm steaming water.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob obeyed and walked over to said toilet, and would empty the wastes of his body into it. As he walked, he made sure to do it with his ass swaying, like a girl, teasing Jet to fuck him again. After doing so, he would get up and walk over to Jet, expecting a bath. "Did you sleep well, sir?" he asked, wanting to kiss him, but letting Jet be in control
When Jacob sat down on the toilet, he would feel his legs suddenly become restrained in locks, and when he relieved himself, he would feel something cold and glass enter his ass and fill him up with liquid. It was an auto-enema, one he couldnt escape, and it made sure to fill him with tingling, cold liquid several times to make sure he was cleaned out, completely. It then released him and Jet smiled, having watched the whole thing as he sat in the tub, the water already up to his chest. "Stand over here." He ordered, pointing to next to the tub, next to him. He would then spank Jacob's ass and laughed, "such a sexy slut." Before he began to idle grope his slaves butt.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob gasped and blushed as he was held and moaned in pleasure as he was given the enema. His dick becoming hard from the pleasure and humiliation. When he was freed and asked to walk over he obeyed and 'eeped' when his ass was slapped and groped. He smiled suddenly and moved his ass into Jet's hand. "I'm glad I meet your approval, master. You're a sexy man," he blushed. "After your shower, would you like to fuck me again and have me clean your cock with my mouth?" He giggled. "And maybe you want a little dance while you bath, master?"