Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
Savior saw the note and his eyes closed for a moment. He opened them and looked at her, before saying, "I think its time to bring you back to your bed. Come on." He stood up and helped her stand, and together the two would walk back to the medical room. After that, our masked hero would most likely visit Dark Spell for another interrogation.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
When he told her it was time to go back, she paled slightly and scribbled something else. "Im sorry!" she wrote on the note if she still had it, and then added. "I wont ask again. Dont be mad." She seemed on the verge of tears, taking his pause and sudden decision to take her back to her room at that time as a sign that she had said something wrong and upset him. She would obediently follow him back and stay if told to do so, again freezing into position, not moving from where he left her.

Dark Spell was still chained up if he returned to find her, sleeping upright in her chains. HE could set up things around her, sneak up on her, whatever he wanted since she was asleep and he had not awakened her.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior saw the words she wrote and he held his hand up. "Its okay," he smiled. "You're not in trouble. I just have to go take care of something." He would bring her back to her bed and place a blanket over her, letting her keep the notepad and pen.

When Dark Spell awoke, she would find Savior holding a plate of warm, delicious food in front of her. "You must be hungry," he said, not knowing of what truly happened last time he was here.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Dark Spell groaned as she began to wake up, and flinched away from him when she saw how close he was, though tied up as she was she could barely move. She watched him without saying a word for a moment before looking at the food. Her mouth watered, and her stomach growled, but she turned her head away from it. "No thanks. What is it? Poison? Couldnt be an aphrodisiac, since I already have those damn nanites stuck in me from before. So what? A poison to make today's torture session even more painful? I wont give you the satisfaction." She growled, though the chains on her legs were clinking slightly. Her legs were shaking, she was scared, she just wouldnt admit it. But Savior was smart, and he had dealt with fear before, he would recognize her terror. Now the only question was why?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Nanites? What are you talking about?" Savior placed the plate down and looked at her. "I would not poison you. That's not how I work, at least not when you're my prisoner. Its just normal food." Savior then ripped a piece of bread and moved his mask, eating it in front of her. "See?"
"Fuck you and your mind games!" She growled, struggling to get free. "You wont poison me? Even when you fucking kicked me for a half hour?! Slapped?! Stunned me and beat me?!" She yelled, pulling on her restraints. "Look at me!" She screamed, anger flashing in her eyes. And savior would see the marks of the last session all over her body. The bruises on her face from the slaps and the pistol whip, the pinpricks in her skin where he had shot her with stun darts, the several bruises all over her body from when he had literally gone on a kicking frenzy all over her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior stepped back as he saw the injuries before he slowly shook his head. "No...I would never do that! I..." The hero's mind suddenly widened as he remember Tobias, the voice in his head and he realized what must have happened. "Dark Spell, I...Please, I didn't do this! Tobias! The one you unleashed from my mind brought this upon you. Remember? When you were torturing me?" He said, trying to explain the situation to her as his mind moved a mile a second, realizing that the madman could possess him and he could do nothing about it.
Spell spat at him, not caring whether or not he had been the one who had done it. "Leave me the fuck alone! Send me to jail! Fucking kill me! But I swear I will get my vengeance if you touch me again!" She screamed helplessly, struggling so hard in her restraints that her wrists began to bleed. In truth she wasnt as angry as she was showing, she was simply filled with so much terror that this was the only way she could think of releasing it without pissing herself...again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior took a step back, before taking a step forward. "Please...I know he hurt you. He hurt me to...But you can't say you don't deserve this. This is the kind of pain you brought onto others. Myself and Melody included."

((BRB))
"Fuck you! Fuck all of you! I dont care about you, or about that silly has been heroine!" Spell screamed, still struggling hard before finally going limp and panting, sweat dripping off her body.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)