Join our server on Discord

Sexual moments
(02-02-2011 02:48 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Ok but one thing. Kiriha is Uke for Taiki. If it was Zenjirou? Kiriha is Seme.
Zenjirou is always the Uke. Careful though, you'll have to change your chair again.

Wait, what? Kiriha is clearly the one who's after Taiki and would probably inittiate the sex, so how would he be the uke?

And it'd probably be the same if Zenjirou fucked Taiki.

(02-02-2011 02:48 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Yeah. I doubt she'd use a Troopmon unless a huge orgy or maybe gang rape on her. She's find someone to do it.

Taiki and Zenjirou sneak into Bagra HQ disguised as Troopmon. Lilithmon orders them to give her a massage and they realize she's naked under the towel.

Zenjirou is unable to contain his massive boner and tears off the suit (they're wearing nothing underneath) and goes to town on her. Taiki of course joins in.

[Image: signature.png]
Would the Troopmon being common be an issue? I mean if she's horny enough its free cock, and maybe she'd just delete it when finished with it, Damemon must get special treatment too....for now :P
I mean the picture itself just looks like she's being dry humped and ready to blow Damemon
I like your idea CloneWarrior now all we need is for it to be written or drawn :D
I like to think that Knightmon lied about Bastemon sleeping so often.

She was simply tired out from a ton of fucking earlier. When Kiriha showed up, she became consumed with lust and spent three days blowing and fucking him while he tried to go about his usual zone-takeover business.

Which is of course why Kiriha was so tired of her by the time Taiki showed up. He only has eyes for Taiki.

She had been part of a huge Xros orgy inside the Xros Loader (or possibly outside, during the battle with HiMugendramon) during or before episode 14, which is why she was tired there.

Notice Bastemon did not seem very tired when she reloaded in 22. Quite obviously she hasn't gotten fucked recently. This means her intense lust will eventually drive her to reload and rape anyone nearby, likely Taiki, Zenjirou and Akari.
(02-02-2011 07:24 PM)SnK Wrote: Nah, just giddy. Nghnhnhng.
Try going EEEEEEEEE! next time.

(02-03-2011 12:39 AM)CloneWarrior Wrote: Wait, what? Kiriha is clearly the one who's after Taiki and would probably inittiate the sex, so how would he be the uke?

And it'd probably be the same if Zenjirou fucked Taiki.

Taiki and Zenjirou sneak into Bagra HQ disguised as Troopmon. Lilithmon orders them to give her a massage and they realize she's naked under the towel.

Zenjirou is unable to contain his massive boner and tears off the suit (they're wearing nothing underneath) and goes to town on her. Taiki of course joins in.

Not that I wanted it, I have a what you may call a Yaoi eye. I can see the yaoi pair ups easier thanks to two friends of mine.

As such, Kiriha is a Power. Top or Bottom may depend on who he's with.
He'd start it but once getting into it or any other time, he may be more bottom.
Zenjirou seems more like just a bottom. But if anything, he'd be Bi. Or Single Target Sexuals. Like Kiriha maybe. So they're TaikiSexuals.

The second idea works though. Do it. I'm also surprised you didn't work the other humans in there.

How do I know all this about things that don't interest/apply to me?

I Don't Know!
The two castle episodes really are good for sexual moments, even Kirika is there for one episode, plus Taiki is sick with fever and barely moving in the second episode, is perfect!

Also when Darkkightmon possess Kirika in that episode, he could have made him rape Nene, just to show his power over her. And as a way to break her spirit even more, to just get a bit more of dark power, to finish the dark cross loader.
Hoohoohoo. ^

Kiriha always like to be on top, with that Darwinism mentality of his.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Yeah. And Someone like Zenjirou is weaker so that's why I said that. Taiki may not be.
(02-05-2011 03:22 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Yeah. And Someone like Zenjirou is weaker so that's why I said that. Taiki may not be.

Taiki: He's obviously overflowing with sexual energy. If he needs to relieve it this badly by raping me, then I can't turn my back on him!
(02-06-2011 01:52 AM)CloneWarrior Wrote: Taiki: He's obviously overflowing with sexual energy. If he needs to relieve it this badly by raping me, then I can't turn my back on him!

Haha, nice one using his trademark phrase. lol

Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
(02-06-2011 08:52 AM)SnK Wrote: Haha, nice one using his trademark phrase. lol

Well, you just know he would do anything because of that bad habit. Why don't we have pics of that yet?