Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
Tal tilted his head up and drank as much as he could as the rest poured over his naked shivering body. He was grateful for the water to drink, but now he really was freezing, though his cat slave anatomy was tough enough to survive being frozen. Still, that didnt mean he coulnt suffer, particularly because it was not his actual master that was causing the suffering.

"Th-Thank you mas-master..." The cat boy managed to stutter through his shaking lips and clattering teeth. "M-May I p-p-please g-go inside master? I-I am c-c-cold.." he begged softly, shivering hard, wanting to curl up but unable to while tied to the pole.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hmmm...Tell you what. You suck five more cocks, and I'll let you in. You can even cuddle with me on my bed and eat some food." With that said, the man got out a small sign with a rope on it and placed it around Tal's neck, like a necklace. "Toodles," he said, walking off, and as he did, a man walked over, ordering for his cock to be sucked, slapping it against the cat's face.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Th-Thank you master!" Tal called after him, and when they began to present their cocks he happily took then and sucked them, swallowing each time. When he was finished he looked eagerly for his fake master. "Master? I-I did as you ordered."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
His master took his sweet time before returning, and smiling as he saw the five marks. "Very well, slut. Come on." He then freed Tal and would carry the slave to his bed, soft, warm, and in the arms of the human. "Good boy," he said, kissing his cheek and cuddling with his naked body.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
When his master came back for him, he would prick up his ears with excitement and happily nuzzle and lick his false master with affection when he was finally being released. When he was taken down he would be very weak and unable to feel his arms, but at least he was carried and cuddled into his master's chest as he was. When he was placed in the bed, he would hug and nuzzle his master as they fell asleep, all too happy to be warm and in a comfortable bed.

-------------

When the master work the nymph and entered the age she looked thoroughly annoyed. "That was not part of the deal!" She hissed menacingly. She looked very weak from her fighting and haggard from her travel, her hair messed up in a tangle, her body glowing dully instead of brightly like before. "You can trust that I will keep our deal! You must keep it as well!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The human happily cuddled back, loving his new slave. He would also rub his erection against his slave's butthole, but did not do anything more.

-------------

"Look. You and I are going to have to....be around each other a bit. We should try to get along." He looked at the Nymph and noticed her less than beautiful appearance. "Are you okay? Are you sick?"
Tal moaned softly as his ass was teased, rubbing it against his master for a few moments on instinct. He closed his eyes and imagined that he was with her real master, and the thought alone made him purr with joy.

-----------

"Leave me be!" She hiss defensively. "You took me away from my home! My trees! Of course I will get this way! We dont have to like each other, this deal was forced on me." She glared at him all the while, making clear her hatred for the murder of her sisters and her kidnapper as far as she was concerned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I know we don't have to like each other, but I would prefer it. You tried to kill my warriors and I. I had to defend myself and them....If there is anything I can do to make you more trusting of me?" The Master would keep trying to connect with the Nymph, but if it all fell short, he would leave and await the statue's freeing.
"I trust nothing filthy orc." She said coldly. It appeared that, when she fancied herself untouchable, her true nature revealed itself. She was an evil creature after all, it was only to be expected that she would not be a pleasant person to be around. The problem would be controlling her while not being allowed to harm her, since she could still possibly strike out against others.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master sighed and stepped out. "I will bring some food and drink for you later." He would do just that in a few minutes, before awaiting the awakening of the coffin warrior. "I hope this works," he mumbled to the Shaman, partly joking, partly serious.