Join our server on Discord

Next Gen (Zero and Silver RP)
"No no." Jet said with a smile, placing his hands on JAcob's shoulders to stop him from moving. "Not yet slut, I said sit, not move." He pushed JAcob down all the way onto his cock till he was pressed against the hilt. "Describe your feeling now Jacy, tell me how you feel." Jet's cock seemed to only get harder and larger as it sat within Jacob's ass, bringing the slave even more pleasure.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ah...I-I feel filled, sir. I feel so good. I feel like a-a bitch in heat. I feel like I want more," Jacob panted. "Please, Jet, fuck me. I feel amazing. Fuck me and I'll feel even better," the half human panted. "Fuck me, Jet!" he begged.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Jet smiled, seemingly appeased, and released Jacob. "Then fuck yourself, show me how much you want it." He said as he laid back, his hands behind his head as he watched the smaller slave before him, sitting on her rock hard cock.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob nodded and began to ride on the cock, moving up and down on it. His own cock was rock hard as he bounced, his speed increasing, then slowing down, then increasing. He was teasing himself for Jet, bringing himself to the verge of orgasm before stopping and slowing down. "Fuck me, Jet. Fuck me," the half-human whispered, before pushing the entire cock up his ass and stopping, letting it stretch him.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Jet obliged him the very next second when he grabbed Jacob's hips and began to fuck him hard, ramming her cock in and out of her almost brutally. His pants and moans filled the air along with Jacob's as he thrust in deeper and harder than ever before. He then seemed to calm down and pulled away, lifting Jacob off his still rock hard cock. He then stood up and ordered, "Slut, I want your ass in the air, NOW! Then I want you to beg to be fucked again." After Jacob complied, Jet would thrust into him again from behind and begin to wildly fuck him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob was quick to obey, putting his ass up in the air and shaking it for the wolf. "Fuck me, Jet! Ram your cock up my ass! Don't stop!" he begged, losing control of himself. When the cock was stuffed back in, he moaned and cried out in pleasure with each thrust, trying to thrust back. "More! More! Harder! FASTER!"
Jet obliged, fucking Jacob harder than ever before, filling his ass over and over again as he thrust in and out. Finally, Jacob would hear the wolf howl before being filled with enough cum to make him look pregnant. The knot that suddenly grew out of the base of JEt's cock made sure that not a single drop escaped.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob screamed in pleasure and couldn't control himself as he came as well, shooting his seed onto the bed. He panted and tried to look at his stomach, and he couldn't help but smile as he saw he looked pregnant. "More, Jet. Again," he whispered, trying to shake his ass a bit for Jet. "Fuck me more."
"Hmm, calm down slut." Jet moaned, pulling Jacob's back up against his chest and rubbing his stomach. "Eager as you might be, I gotta wait for this knot to go down." He said into his ear before licking the side of his face. One hand rubbed Jacob's preganant looking belly, while the other grabbed his cock and began to stroke it. "Why dont you move your ass around a little slut? Stir yourself up." The wolf said with a chuckle before kissing and licking Jacob's face.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yes, sir," Jacob moaned, and he would begin to shake his ass, moaning as he felt the sperm within his belly shake. He tried to kiss the wolf back, moaning as his cock was touched. As he shook his ass, he had a short day dream.

He saw himself, wearing a wedding dress, looking much like a real woman, and standing by Jet's side. His stomach was round, much like now, looking pregnant. The dress suddenly came off, and the 'pregnant' slave was revealed to be wearing sexy lingerie, and he even saw his lips painted scarlet red, with blue mascara around his eyes. The two passionately kissed, and he loudly admitted his love of Jet's cock and his sluttyness as he was fucked, looking like a blushing bride. He then saw the Renamon he had made love to, wearing a dress, and this time he was in a tuxedo, and Jet was watching with approval. Jacob threw his and her clothes off, revealing a sexy purple bikini on the yellow fox's body. He then began to fuck her like mad, shooting his sperm into her pussy, ass, onto her tits and face, and down her throat.

When the dream ended, he found himself still shaking his ass for Jet, but he did so with even more life. "Fuck me, Jet. Then get me a butt plug so I can keep this look. I like it," he smiled, licking his lips.