Join our server on Discord

(Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast
"Don't you remember? You were always this weak. Like a little girl," he whispered, before kissing him once more, though gentler this time. His hands stroked his little, soft nipples as their groins rubbed against each other more and more, teasing little Samuel.

-----------

"You're sick, Samantha. You woke up yesterday sick and fell back to sleep almost instantly. I've been trying to take care of you since. You should lay down," he advised. "I can go fetch some soup, but only if you agree to stay here and not to move around. Understand?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Samuel couldnt resist the kiss and moaned loudly as his nipples were rubbed and his cock was teased. Samuel tried to fight back again but like before, he was simply too weak to do anything at all.

-----------

"I...I feel weak but...I dont feel sick here." She said, reaching over with her other hand to touch her injured shoulder. She flinched when she touched it, feeling searing pain there. "I...I feel hurt...are these bandages?" she asked, using her other hand to look under the collar of her dress. "Wha-what happened to me?!"
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"During your fever, when you were awake, you were hallucinating slightly. You ended up hurting yourself a bit with a metal fork when I was trying to feed you. I patched you up. Don't touch it though, and lay back, or you'll open the wound again," One A quickly explained.

---------

Two B suddenly pulled away and walked to a nearby drawer, pulling out a jar of lubricant. He walked back over and poured the contents of the jar into his hand, followed by pushing his fingers into the boy's rump, getting it nice and ready for play time. If Samuel tried to fight back, he would find tentacles from under the bed holding his hands and feet.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Samantha began to take deep breaths. Something about this whole situation was bugging her, but the truth continued to elude her. "I...I did this?" She asked, looking at her shoulder. She couldnt know how bad the wound was, but she still felt plenty of pain. It was hard to believe that she could injure herself so profoundly. "O-OK..." she said softly, laying back and sighing, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, her large breasts moving with her breathing. She looked like a fallen angel, beautiful, but delicate, like a clipped flower she needed plenty of care if the beast was to enjoy her.

---------

Samuel tried to escape, but could not, finding his girly body bound to the bed by tentacles. His cock was hard and pulsing with arousal, and he moaned as Two B spread him open and inserted his fingers into his tight rear entrance. "P-Please...no more..." He begged softly. "I-I dont know...whats wrong with me...I feel like Im losing my mind..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Good. That means we're on the right track," he replied, before pulling his fingers out and holding it in front of the boy's lips. He tried to force it into his mouth, making him taste himself. If he tried biting down, he would feel Two B's other hand pinching his nipple in response.

--------------

One A smiled at the beautiful girl, sniffing the air and smelling her wonderful scent. "I will fetch you some food. Do you want anything in particular?" If she did not want food, he would ask her what did she want. "I have books. Would you want me to get them for you?"
Samuel moaned and struggled, even biting when the finger was shoved into his mouth, but whimpered and moaned when his nipple was pinched. He tried as hard as he could for as long as he could to get away, his cock throbbing harder with every move Two B made.

--------

"Some food would be nice." Samantha said softly, closing her eyes. The sun coming into her room stuck her at that moment and in the clearly romantic light she looked absolutely beautiful, especially now that he had altered her body. In fact, she looked almost like a younger Princess Grace from the legends.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
One A was a dumbstruck by her face, before he shook his head and walked off. "Yes, my dear." True to his word, he would soon return with a plate of food and a cold, cup of water for her. "Here."

-----------

Two B cared little for his finger, or at the boy's fighting spirit. He just kept thrusting away at the boy's ass, fucking him like a woman without mercy. "Naughty little slut," he whispered.
Samantha would drink the water, and One A would have to help her eat by placing the food at her lips. After a little while she was done eating and laid back against the soft pillows of her bed, her stomach full. Whether or not there had been anything in the food was up to One A, since Samantha was far from capable of checking it for poisons or other concoctions, and what to do afterward was up to him.

----------

Finally Samuel cried out loudly and came, spraying his own cum onto his chest and stomach as he was fucked. He was then panting and moaning in the aftermath of his orgasm, but if Two B continued to fuck him, then Samuel would start to moan loudly again, her resistance diminished by far, as the pleasure began to slowly take him over.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The food would have an effect on her, but it was only going to give her a small fever, so that it looked like he really was telling the truth. After doing so, One A would return with a number of books, and place them on his lap as he sat on a chair beside her bed. "I have brought some things to read, if you wish."

-----------------

Two B would keep fucking the girly boy, wrapping his arms around him and forcing Samuel into a kiss as he shot his seed into his ass, not even stopping after that. "Embrace the pleasure, slave..."
Samuel was helpless against the kiss and moaned into it as he unwilling accepted the order, the pleasure taking more and more of him over. When he felt the cum fill his ass he came yet again, this time arching his back and opening his mouth even more into the kiss as he moaned, helpless against Two B.

-------------

Samantha looked up at One A, the blush of a fever on her face. "I...Im not sure I can read right now." she said softly, the small fever and her actual injury coupling up against her and making her weak. She looked at the books and One A could tell that she wanted to read them, but she wouldnt be able to focus enough to do so.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)