Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Alex knew this world was fake. To him at least. Simply data....But that didn't stop his feelings of jealousy as he saw Leliana, HIS Leliana, being with that beast. With a flash of light he appeared, landing at him feet. He fired a bolt of lighting, which hit one Darkspawn and bounced off another, before using blood magic to boil the blood of the others. "Darkspawn! I demand answers!" He screamed, having not yet taken any lives, but having simply injured the Darkspawn badly. They were sentient, obviously, so maybe he could talk to them.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Hahahaha!" the central figure, presumably the leader, laughed. "So you do, so you do." He pulled Leliana closer and pulled out a knife, holding it against her throat. "Now, lets discuss this civily, if you had just spoke to the darkspawn at the entrance, you could have avoided all the searching, they would have led you right here." The voice was echoy, but not darkspawn, at least not traditionally darkspawn.

"So lets speak, agreed? Speak. And dont try any fancy tricks here Alex, I am more than ready to bounce it all back. Now, obviously you are here for Leliana, and thats fine, you can have her...but we are going to have to work out a few deals first."
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex glared at the man and turned his spells off, letting the grunts' pain vanish. He looked around and placed his staff on his back. "Very well. For one thing, who are you? What are you doing with these women? And how do you know my name, and who she is?"

((Hey Maero, out of curiosity, do you know any attractive comicbook girls?))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(Name them and I am know them)

"Hahaha, really Alex? Your gonna do me like that?" The iron masked man said. "Well fine, I will answer your questions, but starting with the last one. I know Leliana because I have played this game before. I know you because you are friends with that piddly hacker Mike. As for what is going on, I am obviously producing more Darkspawn, in my own way. You see, I altered them to my specifications, and Brood mothers are just so...ugly and inefficient. So I made a better way." His hand reached down between Leliana's legs and began to rub her bare pussy, making her wiggle and cry out behind her gag. "Who am I? I wouldnt be wearing this mask if I wanted you to know. Now then, as for our dealings, these are my demands. One, you find and return a piece of property to me. Two, you leave this world forever, feel free to take Leliana with you. And Three, you must never interfere with me."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((She-Hulk? Wonder Woman? Stafire? Wasp? Storm? Know them? If so, then I know where I'm headed next))

"You're a hacker?" Alex whispered in shock. He glared at the masked man and then at Leliana, before looking at him again. "Tell me....Are you the man who touched Sakura? Back at the party?" As he spoke, Mike would be feeling his mental alarm go off, if nothing was blocking it, much like how Sakura had gone into comatose the first time around.
(Ya I know em)

Although he couldnt see it, Alex would almost feel the grin behind the mask and say, "I have no idea what you are talking about. Now, do we have a deal," he suddenly thrust his fingers into Leliana's cunt, making her thrash and cry out. "Or not?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Not," Alex replied, grabbing his staff and using its power to create a telekinetic bursts between Leliana and the man, hoping it could push them apart. Even if it didn't, the Darkspawn were suddenly frozen by a Mass Paralyzing spell, leaving things between he and Alex. "I'll see you rot in hell before I let you order me around!" He shouted, and if he could get a clear shot, would fire a blast of fire at the man.
Leliana didnt move, the darkspawn laughed as their bodies tingled, and somewhere beneath his iron mask, the wicked man smiled. "I told you not to try anything." He said in taunting voice. "Because you see, you are in my world now. Havent you noticed yet? These Darkspawn are completely incompatible with your programing, but not the other way around. Thats why you can sense them, thats why, if I dont want you to, you cant hurt them...but not the other way around." He snapped his fingers and the darkspawn began to move in. "I will let them rape this little slut later...or maybe I should just reprogram her. Mike's codes are hard to crack, but I could reprogram her to love cock. That is, unless you are suddenly feeling more diplomatic?"

Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex tried to be diplomatic, but he knew this man was the one who had touched Sakura. Who had taken his identity and kissed her. HER! His slave. HIS WOMAN. To him, that was the greatest offense imaginable, and he refused to work for him. "Rot in hell!" Alex replied, trying to use his own hacking powers to his advantage, signaling for help and trying to recode the area so his spells could affect the darkspawn and this bastard.
The recoder screen that normally appeared didnt appear. "Hahahahaha! You actually tried it! I hoped you would. I made it just in case Mike was with you, but since he isnt I was hoping you would give me reason to gloat. Thats right, this whole area is a dead zone! Everything I made in here in permanent as long as it remains within my set of parameters, and no input can be put in. Long story short, shit here stays the way it is, no hacking allowed in a dead zone." He continued to finger Leliana, and he smiled as she began to try struggling again. "Too bad kid. Now, again, I need this favor, so Im willing to ask ONE more time. Diplomacy or not?" Alex couldnt harm the DarkSpawn and couldnt hack, but neither could the other. His opponents advantage was the darkspawn, who couldnt simply be defeated, otherwise they were on more less the same level. He had flown in here as bunch of bugs, so powers that affected him still worked to at least a degree, but all he had access to where his own mage powers since he couldnt hack up super strength or speed, again, neither could he. He could try to to take on all the darkspawn or try for another plan, it was up to him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)