Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Alex fired another spell, this time Force Field. The spell left the attacker immune to any spell or weapon, but trapped it within its hold, leaving it unable to move. "I want answers. I don't want to hurt you. So you can either give me them, or I will give you pain and death. Your choice," he growled.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"You know nothing of pain!" Hissed a female voice from behind the mask as the figure struggled in the force field, trying to get free. "You know nothing of death!"
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Then please. Fill me in. I don't want to hurt you. All I ask of you is your name and why you are following me?" He said. "Is it because of who I am? Or what I am?" He asked, crossing his arms.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Who and what you are...do not matter!" The being said, the force field slowly coming undone. "I am not following...I am escaping!" The creature insisted as it began to regain movement.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I am a Grey Warden, and the Hero of the Fereldan!" Alex roared, using his spell to shake the ground under their feet, making them both fall to the ground. The difference was he was on the edge, and the woman was in the center, taking the blunt of the force. "Last chance! Tell me who you are, or die!" He screamed, moving out of the circle of the earthquake.
"I am no one! I am no one!" she screamed, trying to crawl away from the earth quake that was starting to shake her apart. Her mask fell off then, and revealed a young, female elven face, her eyes full of fright. Her hair was Jet black, long and unkempt, and her eyes were full of fear and desperation. "Away! Away from me!" she screamed, taking out a hidden knife and kitting her palm with it, causing a gigantic splash of blood to shoot out and knock Alex to the ground. Blood magic, this girl was practicing blood magic, which made her almost endlessly dangerous, as she could unleash demons at any moment with just a single mistake.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex was knocked down and fell onto his back. When he got up, he tried to unleash crushing prison spell on the woman, using that to hold her in one place. If it worked, after doing so, he would fire a stone fist at her, intending for it to be the final blow. "I don't know who you are, but you chose the wrong Grey Warden to strike at!"
The stone fist almost worked, but a sudden burst of anti magic released her and she fell to the side, avoiding the attack. "No! I escaped the darkspawn! I can escape you!" She yelled, blood dripping from her hand as she prepared to make another blood spell. Her magic was dangerous, and she seemed to be able to make many anti magic spells...but so could Alex. Blood magic was dangerous, it was best to use any spell he could to cut her off from her mana pool.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I am no friend to the Darkspawn! And I do not wish to be an enemy of you, either!" Alex replied, eyes glowing as he cast yet another spell. The Glyph of Neutralization. It would cancel out all spells and magic around the elf, protecting him. "I do not wish to fight. Let me help you," he said to the girl, believing fear was clouding her judgment. "I am a friend. Trust me."
The girl stopped for a moment convulsed as the rune overlapped her and she lost her magic...but she was still dangerous, as she could still use her own life as magic if she was desperate enough. "I...No..." She whimpered backing away. "I escaped...I escaped them...I escaped the darkspawn...I escaped Zilo..." Her eyes were full of tears but she would not cry, though she cowered back against the stone. "M-My head...I dont...see clearly anymore because...Zilo...darkspawn..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)