Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"Don't," he quickly whispered as she tried to reach the bow. "Don't let it know we know. Stay here, and wait for my signal," he ordered, and would begin to move away, before seeing the figure suddenly run off. "Leliana, follow me!" He ordered, running after the unknown being.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(Who is it then?)

Leliana grabbed her bow and ran after Alex as he ran after the unknown figure. Whatever it was, it was quick, and very agile. As they ran it become apparent that they were not going to be able to catch up with it on foot. Leliana drew back her bow and said, "I have a shot! Do I take it?"
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((The Architect, from Awakening))

"No. I have a better idea. Follow it. Try to stay close on its trail. I will follow," Alex replied. In truth, if his hunch was right, he thought keeping this figure alive was for the best. If Leliana did as ordered, he would have his staff into the air and use the shapeshifting spell he had learned from that book he bought to turn into a swarm of bugs. On foot, they may not have been able to follow, but a swarm of insects might have been a very different subject.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(Lol, guess again. That would be pretty easy to recognize, Im talking about a full face wicker mask, not a misshapen party mask)

Leliana did not fire her arrow and nodded Alex turned into a swarm of insects. As the swarm he was able to slowly start catching up, but Leliana could not. If they kept running, they would become separated, with Alex and the stranger in one place, and Leliana in the forest somewhere else.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((...That always was a pretty crazy mask...Huh...Hmmm....))

Alex had no choice but to focus on the figure. He temporarily turned back to normal. "Get back to camp. I'll deal with this man. Stay out of Lothering, just to be safe," he ordered, before turning back into the swarm and giving chase as fast as he could.

((Dunno.))
The chase would last several minutes, but finally Alex caught a break. The figure hadnt realized that he was a shape shifter, and so after awhile of running, figured that a few insects in a swamp wasnt strange and stopped for a break near some old ruins. How to attack or approach the situation was now up to the swarm that was Alex.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex would fly around the figure, first analyzing it and acting natural. Once he had gotten an idea of who he was facing, he suddenly transformed behind the figure and used his staff to unleash a Cone of Cold onto him, trying to freeze his feet or the lower half of his body to the ground.
The being was panting and resting like anything normal, but that was all he could tell about it, since it swatted away his flies when they got too close. When he suddenly reformed, the creature spun around, hands out as it began to cast a spell, but was beat to the punch by the cone of cold, which froze its feet and disrupted its casting. Alex had the upper hand, but now seeing that the figure was a mage, he knew he would have to keep the upper hand to remain alive!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex slammed his staff against the ground, and soon the ice was overcome by stone. He was petrifying the figure, and if the spell was successful it would stop right at the man's neck, leaving the rest of him covered in hard rock. "Who are you? Why were you spying on me?" he asked.
The figure struggled for a counter spell, but could only do so much when its arms became solid as stone, though the ice melted from the ward and it collapsed against a rock wall nearby, arms petrified just above the elbow, leaving its arms useless. There was no escape, to get away the figure would need to run past Alex, and that wasnt going to happen. The figure also did not answer Alex's question, but suddenly ran at him, swinging its arms like stone maces, trying to force Alex to move so that it could escape.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)