Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 23
I laughed at the preview of the Xros between Bastemon and Ballistamon. Now I wanna see this ep ASAP lol.

I wonder if an Xros between Shoutmon and Bastemon would give us a busty furry lizard, but even more so I'm exploring the concept of Xrosing between a male and a female entailing the materials becoming 'one' in more than just one way.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(01-23-2011 01:15 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: I laughed at the preview of the Xros between Bastemon and Ballistamon. Now I wanna see this ep ASAP lol.

Belly Belly Balli Balli Dance Dance!
[Image: signature.png]
Also, this episode's gonna teach ya vocabularies of the Ninja Zone. For example; I've never been on 'High Definition' ever since. >XD

Yup, sorry Zenjirou, you were indeed too close and thus, you were rejected. Pain of love indeed.

Is it me, or does Akari look a bit like Ruki when she does her corny "pineapple" impression.

Yeah, wouldn't want to mess with BalliBastemon.

And nice to see Nene immediately open up in this episode.

Karatenmon on drag.

(01-23-2011 01:15 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: I laughed at the preview of the Xros between Bastemon and Ballistamon. Now I wanna see this ep ASAP lol.

I wonder if an Xros between Shoutmon and Bastemon would give us a busty furry lizard, but even more so I'm exploring the concept of Xrosing between a male and a female entailing the materials becoming 'one' in more than just one way.

Solo lemon?

Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
...And my mind goes instantly to what would they have. I'd expect nothing less.
Right. Ha.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
(01-25-2011 11:29 AM)SnK Wrote: Also, this episode's gonna teach ya vocabularies of the Ninja Zone. For example; I've never been on 'High Definition' ever since. >XD

Yup, sorry Zenjirou, you were indeed too close and thus, you were rejected. Pain of love indeed.

Is it me, or does Akari look a bit like Ruki when she does her corny "pineapple" impression.

Yeah, wouldn't want to mess with BalliBastemon.

And nice to see Nene immediately open up in this episode.

Karatenmon on drag.

Solo lemon?

More like, for the split second that it takes to fuse the Digimon, an alternate space is visited by the materials (In my hypothetic: Bastemon and Shoutmon) and they engage in sexual intercourse, and with the orgasm of the consumation, they glow and what we see outside is the product. Uhm. Shoutmon XXX? lol.

The sex would happen in this alternate space or pocket dimension with accelerated time that symbolizes how the Xros really is carried out between a male and a female.

But yes, in the end we'd have a female furry lizard with boobs. Could either get so horny at herself she fingers to get like fifteen orgasms on a row or just get laid with Taiki or somebody else. Maybe Akari? X3
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Quote:More like, for the split second that it takes to fuse the Digimon, an alternate space is visited by the materials (In my hypothetic: Bastemon and Shoutmon) and they engage in sexual intercourse, and with the orgasm of the consumation, they glow and what we see outside is the product. Uhm. Shoutmon XXX? lol.

The sex would happen in this alternate space or pocket dimension with accelerated time that symbolizes how the Xros really is carried out between a male and a female.

But yes, in the end we'd have a female furry lizard with boobs. Could either get so horny at herself she fingers to get like fifteen orgasms on a row or just get laid with Taiki or somebody else. Maybe Akari? X3

I say Taiki or better yet and something fresh, Zenjirou. For Clone's sake. >XD
But would Clone actually like Zenjirou banging a big-boobed, tall furry lizard?

'cuz I think she's more into the humans banging each other! o:
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hmmm... I have an idea but I can't do it until Sept. But, I figure a more humanoid BalliBastemon would work more with Zenjirou.

Hmmm...

Shoutmon! Batsemon! Sparrowmon! DigiXXXros!

Then we'd have a "doubled up" big boobed furry lizard with wings. Then it can take on Taiki, Akari, and Nene.
(01-25-2011 10:52 PM)SnK Wrote:
Quote:More like, for the split second that it takes to fuse the Digimon, an alternate space is visited by the materials (In my hypothetic: Bastemon and Shoutmon) and they engage in sexual intercourse, and with the orgasm of the consumation, they glow and what we see outside is the product. Uhm. Shoutmon XXX? lol.

I say Taiki or better yet and something fresh, Zenjirou. For Clone's sake. >XD

I just fingered myself to that whole scenario actually. Blush

it'd be even more awesome if she just tore all the clothes off the four Xros Heart humans and just went to town on them. Twisted
[Image: signature.png]