Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
The small girl moaned softly as King's hands began to feel up her body, her eyes opening and seeing nothing but darkness. "Ma ma?" She asked into the blackness, feeling unfamiliar hands touching her naked body. She was very soft and delicate, her skin smooth and warm to the touch. She was naturally sensitive to sexual touches, since it made it easier to seduce her and steal her power, or rather Mecha's power, which was what she was born for.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"No. I'm your papa," King explained, his hands stroking her naked body, coming to her nipples and rubbing them into hard nubs. "You love papa, and papa loves you," he explained, before kissing her lips, pushing his tongue into her mouth and exploring every bit of it as his cock became more erect.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The cute little loli squeaked softly as her nipples were suddenly rubbed and pleasured. "Pa...Pa...I cant see you and this feels so stran-MMmmm." She was saying before her lips were caught by Kings own. She was unused to the feeling of another persons tongue in her small mouth and could do little to resist,
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King used the power of Sevnie to create a small glow around him, which slowly grew and bathe the baby in warmth. "There. You can see me now. And I see you," he said, even though he could have seen her before. He then returned to the kiss, showing her the pleasure kisses could bring as his hands continued to stroke her nipples and moved down to her waist.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Papa, I-" She was cut off as her small lips were captured in a kiss, and she moaned softly into it as her small rosy nipples were stroked and hardened. She would be powerless beneath him, moaning softly all the while, her small body withering and shaking beneath him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King kept kissing her lips, before moving down to lick her nipples. One hand stroked her young, tight slit as his other stroked his rod, making it hard and closer to orgasm. King continued to kiss and lick his daughter's small breasts, before moving up to kiss her again, his tongue pushing into her mouth.
She girl beneath him moaned and sighed gently, squirming beneath him and moaning with content and pleasure. "Papa...what...what is.." she started, but couldnt finish, gasping loudly as he reached her young slit and kissed her small tender lips.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"This is sex. Does it feel good?" King whispered, moving down. His lips kissed her cheek and neck, moving down to her breasts and kissing both, soon coating both in liquid, before coming to her pussy and licking around it. He teased her lower lips with kisses and licks before actually kissing her little clit, and pushing his tongue into her tight cunt.
"It...it makes me feel hot...I feel like...like Im burning up..." she moaned softly, wiggling as he pleasured her. She moaned softly and panted as he kissed her little breasts, and gasped when he reached her clit. She shivered cutely and wiggled about when he began to tease her, licking around her pussy, and then arched her back and cried out when he finally kissed her clit and pushed his tongue into her tight virgin cunt.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King kept licking away at her pussy, his masterful tongue pushing in and exploring the sanctuary, before pulling out. He rose up to kiss her, letting her taste her own cunt before moving down once more to kiss her tiny tits, then licking his way to her bellybutton, pushing the pink muscle in and licking the inside of her bellybutton. He finally stopped, licking his lips and asking her, "Do you like it?"