Join our server on Discord

Next Gen (Zero and Silver RP)
Jet smiled and moaned the whole time before reaching down and grabbing Jacob's ass, groping it for a moment before fingering his ass hole. "Hmmm bitch, your good at this." He moaned, still fingering Jacob's ass. "But you know I will punish you if you spill even one drop!" He said.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yes sir," Jacob said, taking his mouth off the cock for one second before taking it back in, sucking on it and moaning as his ass was fingered. The half human kept sucking on it, stopping to lick and suck on his nuts, awaiting the sign that he was about to cum. When he did, he would take the cock in his mouth and make sure not a single drop fell.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Some precum began to leak into Jacob's mouth, the musky stuff almost pouring in. Judging from just the precum, when he actually did cum the flood of the stuff would be massive! "You love it dont you bitch? Having my cock in your mouth!" Jet moaned, humping against Jacob now. "Get ready! Here...I...Cum!" He yelled, grabbing Jacob's face and shoving his cock down his throat as far as it would go. Jacob would feel the hard member go half way to his stomach before Jet came, spewing an inhuman amount of sperm.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob could barely prepare himself before his mouth was filled with the sperm of Jet, fulfilling his namesake. Despite the surprise and difficulty, the human was able to preform an amazing feet by taking it all in like a master, drinking the solid stream of cum. His own cock was rock hard, but did not unleash its own sperm. He was holding it in, wanting to savor the pleasure as his stomach was filled with cum, being it more round and full.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
After Jacob had made sure to drink every drop he would feel Jet's arms reached down and pull him up into his chest when Jet held him close, still moaning softly in the after glow of his orgasm. "Good slut, you probably have the most natural talent of all the slaves I have bedded." He says with a smile as his hand gent rubs Jacob's full stomach, his other hand grabbing the half human's ass, rubbing it as well.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob swallowed the last of the sperm and gasped as his mouth was finally empty. As Jet picked him up and Jacob, suddenly tried kissing the digimon, his cock still hard. "More," he whispered, his stomach round and his ass ready. "Fuck me, Jet and fill me up."
"Well well, arent you an eager slut?" Jet laughed. He cuddled his half human slave for a moment longer, still rubbing his belly and ass. "Hahaha, tell me slut? How badly do you want to be fucked? What would you do in return for it? Would you even get pregnant with my seed?" Jet teased, softly fingering Jacob's ass now.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I-I really want you to fuck me. I'll suck you off again and dance for you again if you want me too!" When Jet mentioned pregnancy, he blushed more and simply nodded. "I-if I could be pregnant with your seed, then yes. I would gladly be pregnant, sir."
Jet laughed and continued to hold him close, stroking his body. He then released Jacob and put his hands behind his head. "Very well Jacy," he said, his huge throbbing member just behind the half human slave. "Sit on it." He ordered.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob nodded his head and raised his ass up, before going down on it, taking the hard member. He moaned as he did, before the entire length was in him, his butt taking the large cock up his ass. Without a word, he began to move up and down, ignoring the stinging pain so that the pleasure could overwhelm him, just like before.