Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"I-I took my own virginity! I fucked myself with my mother's dildo and licked my cum off of it to do it again! I wet my bed because I fucked myself so much! I-I acted like a little slut and masturbated for what felt like hours! I pushed the dildo in and out of me and listened to my own moans for the entire time and...and I loved it!" Mimi cried, fearing pain.

------------

Alex led her to his private room and he held his hands over her body, gently waving them over her. By combining his reality power and mage power, he was able to heal both their wounds, making fit for some food. After they were both healed, he would waste no time in try to pull her dress off of her. As he stripped her, his mind thought of another character in this game and he smiled at the thought of a threesome. But first, he would butter Leliana up before suggesting it.

((Happy 100th post, old friend))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Hmmm, is that so? How good did it feel? Tell me more." Erusemon demanded, softly stroking her body as he spoke, wanting her to get worked up and remember all the pleasure of the Dildo. "Tell me how it felt, tell me every detail."

---------

"Well thats a new trick." Leliana said as he healed her body, but pulled back when he began to strip her. "Hold on there Warden." She said with a teasing smile. "Lets not let the victory get to our heads."
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex frowned and he stole a kiss. "What do you mean? Doesn't the brave Warden get a reward for saving all of Fereldan from the beautiful girl?" As he said this, his hands were placed on her back, stroking her back, even trying to get a quick grope of her ass.

-----

"I-it felt good. It felt good fucking myself with the dildo that was inside my mother and it felt just as good licking the dildo clean." Mimi's face was red and her pussy was getting wet as she spoke, the memory of her first masturbation making her nipples hard. "I fucked myself for hours, even when my parents came home I was still playing with myself into the night. M-my mother never found out where her toy went and a few weeks later she bought more. I-I played with myself with her toys again and loved it so much. I love fucking myself like a s-s-slut," she cried, knowing he'd love to hear her say that. "I ever pushed the dildo in my ass and took my anal cherry..."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Leliana blushes slightly at the stolen kiss and says, "Dont forget warden, I have my vows to the Chantry." She says with a teasing smile. She would allow him to hug and hold her, pressing into him as she did, but would pull away if he began to get too gropy. "There is still one more thing I want to take care of before we end our journey," she said more seriously. She looked at a map of Fereldan on the war. "I want us to go back to Lothering and make graves for the people who died there."

----------

Erusemon laughed loudly, slapping Mimi's ass. "What a complete slut you are! And you have never actually had sex with a man?" He asked, coming around to see her from the front. If she answered no he would laugh even harder. "No? And you love fucking yourself with dildos? Ha! You have yet to taste true pleasure Mimi, you havent even scraped it." His throbbing, erect cock was between him and her and he rubbed it against her cunt, lightly, just letting her feel the heat coming off of it and how huge and hard it was. "This, is true pleasure."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex listened to her, holding her in his arms, and his mind was angered again at the thought of waiting. As upsetting as this was, he could understand Leliana's point. Perhaps waiting will make the prize even better. "Only if I go with you. And once the people have been given proper burials, then you and I may make love?" he asked, kissing her nose.

--------------

"N-no, Master," Mimi replied, and whimpered at the sound of his mad laughter. When she felt him rubbing against her clit with his rod, she bit her lip to suppress a moan. She looked at him, and closed her eyes, letting out a timid whisper. "T-thank you, Master..." What else could be said? She was powerless before him.
"Ohhh, how eager you are." Leliana said with a sly smile before kissing his cheek and pulling away. "We'll see. Now come on warden, we should leave as soon as we can." She would say, going to back her things. If Alex had nothing left to say then the next time he saw her would be outside the castle, dressed in her dragon leather armor and skirt, and holding her bow.

They would travel for a few days down to Lothering, and there would be plenty of teasing and groping on the way, but the mood would somber up when finally they came within sight of the still smoking ruin that was once the small town of Lothering.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex would take many occasions to kiss and grope her flesh, but when she said no he obeyed. When they finally came to the dead remains of the town of Lothering, the mage couldn't help but feel a small bit of sadness to it. While this world was fake to him, it was alive to Leliana, and to the people. He would help her make proper graves for all the slain.
As they built graves for the slain people of Lothering, Alex would see something in the forest near the tree line. It was a figure of some sort, covered in rotting old robes, wearing a wicked looking wicker mask. Leliana had not spotted the figure, too busy digging a grave for the corpse of a small child. The figure could be a problem, as it looked like a mage, and apostate no less. The reason this was bad was because apostates were found of demon magic, and raising the dead as skeletons was a favored trick. Seeing how gently Leliana handled the bodies spoke volumes of how much she cherished her memories in Lothering, and forcing her to fight and kill the corpses of those towns people she had once cared for would not increase Alex's chances of finally bedding the beautiful bard.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Leliana," he whispered, acting as though he did not notice the figure. "I will be right back. I thought I saw something." He would begin to walk away, wondering if the figure was focusing on him. If it did, he would keep walking, wanting to keep it away from the townspeople. If not, he would fire an Arcana Bolt at the figure, hoping to hit it.

((I think I already know who this is))
"What did you see?" She asked right away, drawing her bow and arrow. Alex had to remember that she was a savior of the land, a warrior at heart, and she had fought the archdemon at his side, so she would not shy away from danger. He would have to calm or convince her not to go with him.

If he neared the figure, it would suddenly take off into the forest, possibly to warn other things that lurked within. It was up to him whether or not to pursue.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)