Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Mimi screamed in terror as she was grabbed by the chains, then groaned in pain. Erusemon would find her more developed than Sora, Rika, and Kari, and easily the most well racked of the human girls he had. Her breasts were C-cups, and given time they may grow into D-cups. Her ass was soft, round, and fuckable, and she was wearing a perfume that reminded Erusemon of flowers, most likely.

----------

Alex pecked Tali's lips and he would rise up when time stopped. Part of him wanted to take her into the Naruto universe as another slave, but he decided to be different again. Instead, he created a clone of himself, one who was a firm Paragon, and shared his love of Tali, but still knew he was a clone. He was created never to tell this, of course. This clone would act out how the real Alex would act out, loving Tali and being a force for good.

After the clone was made he smiled at Tali as he faded away, ending up in a spot between dimensions again with a roulette. The choices now were Kurenai and Anko from the Naruto world, Haineko (Rangiku's Zanpakuto's spirit), Leliana from the Dragon Age: Origins universe, Tina from Dead or Alive, and finally Nami, from One Piece.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Erusemon walked up behind her and slid his hands under her bound arms, grabbing hold of both of her breasts, playing with her nipples a little. "Mmmm, such a mature body you have Mimi. From these fine breasts..." His hands then traveled down her body to her butt. "To this plump, fuckable ass. I wonder..." He added softly as his hands traveled around to her pussy and spread her lips open slowly. "if you are mature down here as well." He would then place his nose at the base of neck and slowly move it up to her chin as he did, breathing in deeply as he did and taking in her flowery scent.

--------

Tali groaned as Alex stood up, and sighed softly when the fake Alex entered the bed with her, her arms quickly wrapping around him as she subconsciously kissed his face and neck.

-------

The roulette spun and after a few moments slowly slid to a halt, landing over Leliana.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I love you," Alex whispered, holding Tali closely and falling asleep with her in his arms, excited to experience the world of Mass Effect first hand, and to love Tali for as long as he lived...

---------

To Erusemon's shock, he would find that Mimi wasn't a virgin. There were two likely scenarios, of course one being her having sex, but the more likely one being that she was a very naughty girl when no one was looking, and ended up breaking herself in all by herself....Even with her virginity gone, she smelled wonderful, smelling like roses and delicious sweets. She would make a wonderful addition to his harem.

"Get away from me! Please!" She begged, seeing him smell her tight cunt. "Don't...Please, don't...."

---------------

Alex smiled and felt himself transform as the roulette stopped. He felt his ears grow slightly as he became an elf, and his clothes turned into green robes. Black ink appeared over his face, turning into tattoos and his hair fell off his head, leaving him bald. A staff appeared in his hand and he placed it on his back as he looked for his saved data on Dragon Age: Origins.

As already explained, he was a mage and an elf, and as one would expect from him, quite the hero. He had helped Harrowmont become King, helped the werewolves free themselves from their curse without slaughtering the elves, helped Alistair to be king by marrying Anorra, saved the Circle of Magi, saved Arl Eamon without killing Conner, and such. He even convinced Alistair to bed Morrigan, keeping both of them alive after the death of the Archdemon. He searched for a good point in time, and decided that a few hours after the death of the Archdemon was good, where a celebration was being held in honor of the Hero of Fereldan.

((Hope I didn't spoil anything. I tried to keep it vague, I think...))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(lol, I already played it and beat it, but if I hadnt, you would have totally given the end away, and just about every major quest ending.)

The party was kicking, and everyone was celebrating the death of the Archdemon, everyone but Sten, who was sulking in the corner muttering about there being no cake and the cake being a lie. Leliana was singing a bard song to keep the party moving, laughing and looking beautiful despite the bandages she wore from the recent battle. She had broken her left arm, which was why she was not playing an instrument, and cracked a few ribs, but aside from that and some minor singeing, she was fine.

-----------

Erusemon laughed from behind her, his hands sliding up from her pussy to her breasts again, taking her nipples in-between his fingers and pleasuring them softly, her erection hot and hard against her soft ass. "Hmmm, tell me, who took you? Was it Matt? Another boyfriend?" He smirked darkly and then whispered into her ear, "Was it you?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((....Eh. Woulda, coulda, shoulda. Point is, nothing is spoiled. So shut up Lone Ranger ))

Mimi kept her mouth shut though, only blushing at the comments. It seemed she needed a little incentive to answer Erusemon's questions.

-------

Alex smiled and walked over to Leliana, seeing her wounds and frowning a bit at them, soon realizing he had some wounds on his own body. Bandages under his robes, and a few burn marks, but nothing too major thankfully. When she was finished he clapped his hands and walked closer to her. "Great party, huh?" he smiled.

((Oh! I didn't spoilt Branka being batshit insane!))
"Are you refusing to speak when spoken to you ungrateful CUNT?!" Erusemon roared, harshly twisting her nipples and forcing the chains that held her limbs to pull even harder. "Tell me now!" He growled into her ear.

----------

Leliana smiled and laughed, nodding as she watched Aliaster try to awkwardly dance with the queen. "It is a good end to this tale." She said with a smile, her Orlesian accent clearly showing through her speech as usual.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I have a better end in mind though. Would you like to know what it is?" Alex smiled, and if Leliana said yes he would suddenly lean forward and press his lips against her own, gently placing a hand on the back of her head to move his fingers through her red hair.

-----------------

"AH! I took it myself! I did it alone!" Mimi screamed, crying when her nipple was twisted and her limbs were pulled on by the chains. "Please, sir, stop!" She begged, but that was all up to Erusemon...
"Yes, I would." She said with a knowing smile, accepting the kiss when it came and returning it giggling softly after they pulled away. "Oh Alex." she said giggled with a light blush. "You are such a charmer...for a warden." She teased.

----------

Erusemon lessened his grip on her nipples and the chains relaxed a little. "Good, see? Doing what I want always ends less painfully than defying me. Now...tell me, how did you break? I knew you were a slut, but to take your own virginity? How did you do it? With what?" He asked, massaging her breasts as he spoke, his cock still pressing against her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mimi begged him in whispers not to ask, but she knew she had no choice, fearing punishment. "I-I took my mother's d-dildo. I had found it a few years ago, but I didn't know what it was so I put it back where I found it. But I knew what it was that day and was curious to know w-what it was like. So I took it when I came home from school and locked myself in my room. I-I rubbed it against myself before I pushed it in and...you know," she said, in a whisper at the end of her story, crying and looking away from Erusemon.

-------------

"And you are quite the seductress...for an Orlesian," he joked, and spied Oghren from the corner of his eye, clapping his hands in approval. "Why don't you and I go somewhere private and we can see if I can't...heal your wounds?"
"Say it." Erusemon demanded, still playing with her tits. "Tell me what you did with your mother's dildo, go into detail. Do it or I will make you suffer." He silently promised.

---------

Leliana smiled, and when Oghren belched so loud it knocked a plate of the table she nodded and followed him to the Warden's private chambers.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)