Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"I-I choose to di..." Angewomon bit her tounge. She couldn't let herself do this. She opened her eyes and saw the look of fear on Kari's face as she laid on the sands and she felt more hot tears travel down her cheeks. "I will live for Kari, Master..."

"Angewomon, please don't. You don't have to do this!" Kari cried.

"I know, Kari. I want to."

Perhaps this sweet moment between the two would make Erusemon think of having the two 'play' together. Either way, it seemed he was keeping Angewomon as a slave.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Splendid! Now, up and out of the sand you two." Erusemon ordered with a laugh, pick Kari back up and waving his hand, teleporting the trapped angel out of the sand, where she appeared on the floor, completely clean. "Eat this." He ordered, tossing her a tablet. When Angewomon did so, she would feel a warm pleasure building up in a breasts. "And you, eat this." Erusemon said, pushing a pill against Kari's lips, rubbing her smaller breasts with her other hand. When she ate it she would feel warmth cover her for a moment before becoming very cold.

"I have changed both of you, physically, to please me. Kari, your body can no longer handle normal food, the only things you can now feed upon is my seed, and one other thing." As he spoke, honey milk would being to dribble out of Angewomons swollen nipples. "And Angewomon's milk, which I have altered into an aphrodisiac." He passed Kari to Angewomon and winked. "I think I will leave you two for a moment. Feed her well Angewomon, or she will freeze up and die." And with that Erusemon left.

He hadnt mentioned that he had also made Angewomon's breasts several hundred times more senstive to pleasure, to the point where her tits could bring her to orgasm alone. So Kari drinking her milk would feel extremely arousing while Kari would only get more and more horny and sex crazed as she drank more and more milk. It was a vicious cycle that Erusemon would want to observe later, camera's recording the whole thing.

In the mean while he left to go see how Mimi was doing. He wanted each girl in separate cells and he hadnt really broken her, just had her raped by her own partner. Now he wanted to go tame the pink beauty himself.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The two did so, as ordered, and when they were left by themselves they looked at one another before Angewomon simply nodded sadly, closing her eyes as the human shivered. It almost looked liked a mother and daughter...Almost, of course. Kari placed her mouth on one of Angewomon's nipples. The Digimon's eyes widened as the feel of her nipples being sucked on rivaled the feel of of sand from earlier and she instantly pulled back. It didn't take long for her to realize what Erusemon did and she closed her eyes.

"Angewomon, you don't-"

"No, Kari. Its...Its okay. Go ahead," she whispered, letting the girl suck on her nipples, her milk going into her, making them both more horny and wet. If left alone for a while, they would subconsciously touch each other, stroking each other's nipples and butts, among other places, as Kari sucked on her tits.

As for Mimi and the others, she and her partner were enthralled in hot, lesbian sex, but that was before they were each put into separate cages by Erusemon's power over reality. If left alone in her personal cage, she would touch herself, rubbing her own breasts and vagina, to focused on her own pleasure to notice Erusemon seeing her.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Well well." Erusemon said with a smile as he entered. "What do we have hear? A little slut?" He walked right up to the cage where Mimi was kept and pointed at the pile of clothes in the corner of the room, where the servants had dumped them. "Dont even want to get dressed? I forced Lillymon to do those things, and I bet she isnt broken yet. But you? All it took was a little pussy licking? Really Mimi, I thought an American girl like you would have more restraint."

--------

Tali moaned as she sucked off his cock, and tried to swallow as much as she could when he came, coughing when the rest of it was shot onto her face. She seemed dazed with pleasure and barely noticed when Alex positioned himself. "Alex..." She moaned softly before she felt his hard length pressing against her extremely tight virgin pussy. "Alex...I-Im soo hot down there." She panted before he entered her and she screamed in pleasure and pain.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mimi gasped as she heard Erusemon's voice and she quickly covered herself, raising her arms and legs to keep him from looking at her. She saw the clothes and wanted to go get them, but was too afraid of Erusemon seeing her naked body. "T-turn around!" the blushing girl commanded.

----------------

Alex couldn't help moaning loudly in pleasure. The feel of Tali's pussy was amazing, the best he had fucked since this whole thing began. Better than Hinata's, Ino's, Orihime's, and all the rest...He was about to start his usual chain of insults, calling her a slut and whore, but stopped himself, deciding to do something a little different for the alien. He leaned down to Tali's ear and began whispering compliments to her, telling her how sexy and beautiful she was as his cock was pushed in and out of her, each compliment being filled with his moans of pleasure.
Tali moaned and groaned as she was thrust into, biting her lip to suppress the pain of her first time. Then Alex leaned in close and began to whisper sweet things to her, and she moaned out loudly, his words helping her to relax and enjoy the fucking. "Ahh...Alex..." she moaned lustfully, her pussy still holding him very tightly. "I love...I love you Alex..." She moaned to him, wanting to kiss him as he fucked her.

---------

"In your dreams." Erusemon laughed, walking right up to the front of the cage, naked as before, his hard erection sticking out and pointing at her. "Why dont you come ever here and show some love to my cock? Come on little slut, just give it a kiss." Erusemon teased, wanting to humiliate her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mimi blushed red and tried moving back, but soon hit the wall. "N-no, never!" she screamed, blushing red and crying out of pure fear. She tried to move away from Erusemon, fearing that he would rape her, or worse, impregnate her.... "Get away from me!"

------------

"I love you more, Tali," he replied, smiling, before he locked lips with her, happily kissing her as he wrapped his arms around her and fucked her madly, his orgasm nearing faster and faster. As their tongues wrestled, and the bed's springs creaked, the human let out a loud moan and the beautiful Quarian would feel his hot, white seed filling her body.
Erusemon laughed even louder and stepped right through the bars of her cage as though he were made of smoke. "Now now, lets not be dumb about this. How are you going to resist me Mimi? Are you suddenly going to show me some hidden power? Or are you going to suck my cock?" He asked tauntingly, getting closer and closer until he had her cornered and his cock was at eye level with her cowering form.

-------

Tali kissed him back lustfully and moaned with each thrust, crying out as her orgasm spilled over her just as Alex shot his hot seed into her impossibly tight passage. She arched her back and cried out before kissing him again and riding out the waves of her orgasm while riding his cock. She finally became more still, panting and moaning beneath Alex, seemingly exhausted.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mimi cried more and closed her eyes, telling herself to wake up. When she opened them, she saw Erusemon's big, thick cock and she knew she had no choice. She leaned forward and quickly pecked the head of his cock, her lips touching it for barely a second. "T-there. Now please, go away," she begged.

----------------

Alex gave a few last thrusts into her body, before finally stopping. He pulled out of her alien cunt and laid down beside her, wrapping his arms around her curvy body and kissing her cheek. He stayed silent, simply enjoying the aftershock of sex, before speaking. "So...Would it be wrong to think of you as my girlfriend now?" he asked, the nanobots within her body calming down and helping her come down from her little heaven.
Erusemon simply smiled and made a sign with his hand. Suddenly, chains shot out from the walls and ceiling, grasping Mimi's arms and legs and forcing her into an X position, pulling her so tightly it was painful. Eresumon then took his time circling her like some predator circling his prey. His hands would stroke her body, massage her stomach, rub her breasts, grope her ass, as if checking her stock.

----------

Tali panted and moaned and simply enjoyed Alex embracing her naked body. She blushed when he spoke and nodded. "Yes, I think that...that would be appropriate." After that she would doze of, cuddling into Alex's side and moaning softly as she ground herself against him in her sleep.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)