Join our server on Discord

Next Gen (Zero and Silver RP)
"Master...m-my body...my mind...melting..." she moaned as she sat back. And suddenly she screamed in ecstasy as her entered her and began sucking on her sore, sensitive nipple. She came over and over again on him, coating his hips in her juices. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, crying out in complete lust. "Master! Im...Im cumming so much!"
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob's cock became amazingly hard as he fucked the girl, his own body loving the wild and lustful change the Renamon had taken. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her lips as he fucked her hard, her huge tits pushing against his chest as his tongue dominated her mouth, and his cock began to shoot load after load into her body.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(Wait...their arms are tied up remember?)

With each second that passed Renamon seemed to enter a new level of pleasure, and she accpeted the kiss completely, licking and kissing Alex with each load he shot into her tight, soaking pussy. Her breasts were tight against his chest, and she moaned into the kiss, her eyes rolling up as lust consumed her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Well earlier you said Renamon rubbed his balls with her hands and before that he used his hands to grab her head....Forget it, let's just keep it up))

If someone didn't find them, the two would most likely be fucking each other for a while hour, their lusts burning together as they entered new levels of pleasure together. Jacob would sometimes pull his cock out to shoot it onto Renamon's body, before pushing it back into her, and he himself would sometimes kiss her body, licking her neck, face before resuming the kiss. If an entire hour had passed without them being caught, he would shoot one last load into her body before stopping, laying on top of her and leaving his cock in her pussy.

He would eventually get up and clean his cock against her furry leg and suggest they head back to their room, his walk having a wobble due to how tired he was now.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(Ya, whatever, that works)

They would fuck for a few more minutes before Suddenly someone interrupted them. Wizardmon had come back and used his magic to pull them apart. "Whoa! Whoa! What are you two doing?! You know that is forbidden!" He yelled. Renamon was pinned to her back and was struggling to keep fucking. "whats up with her?" He asked, seeing her panting and moaning.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob gasped as he was suddenly pulled apart from the girl. When the Wizardmon asked about Renamon he looked away and said, "She got covered in Rena-lotion...Um...Things got carried away and we...You saw us," he simply said.
"Rena-Lotion?! Why didnt you come and tell me you stupid slave!" He then waved his want over Renamon and knocked her out. "No one finds out about this. Take her back, you have sick passes, dont show up to dinner and for the love of the mistress dont fuck her again! Rena-lotion is...dangerous." He sighed and shooed him out. Renamon would be saddled onto his back and he would have to get back to the rooms that way, preferably without anyone seeing them.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Y-yes, sir!" Jacob replied, and he did as ordered, bringing Renamon back to their room. He would try to make sure no one saw them, but if he had to choose between speed and secrecy, he would just move as fast as he could back to their room. "Be quiet, Renamon," he ordered her.
"Master...master...im...sorry...master...." she moaned breathlessly as he took her back. She would lay down on the bed when they got there, her sexy body splayed out before him. He could still fuck her, it was clear she was still horny but weak. "Master...Im...im burning up...please...fuck...fuck me..." She moaned. "I...I need..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
When he heard Renamon begging he groaned and closed his eyes. "I-I can't, Renamon. The Mistress will punish us if we try that," Jacob said. "Go to sleep for now. Just try to go to sleep and maybe it will wear off when you wake up."