Join our server on Discord

Next Gen (Zero and Silver RP)
Soon he would be done, but Renamon had not come back yet. The work was almost finished and yet he had not seen her come out of the bathrooms. He could finish and go back to the room alone or get check on Renamon in the bathroom.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob sighed and wanted to go to his bed, but the thought of someone finding Renamon and tracing it back to him entered his mind. He sighed and walked off to the bathroom, looking for the vixen.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The stalls were all co-ed, but they were empty right now. Well, almost empty. Renamon's moans and gasps could be heard, it seemed she was in the farthest stall from the door. Going to the stall and looking in Jacob would find a very strange sight. Renamon was sitting there, moaning and drooling, her eyes glazed over with lust, her breasts changed from what they were to double Ds, her pussy dripping with arousal. Even her ass seemed bigger and she looked more like Ren than the Renamon she was before. The Rena-lotion was doing something to her, and it seemed she was only getting more and more sex driven. She didnt seem to notice Jacob when he looked in, her eyes barely coherent at all.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
When Jacob found Renamon his dick hardened and grew and his eyes widened in shock. He was about to order her to stop and bring her back to the beds, when a far better idea hit him. He smiled and said, "Slut! Stop that and attend to your master!" If she heard his command, he would walk over, his cock erect. "Pleasure your Master's cock with your mouth, whore."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Renamon snapped upright out of her stupor and softly moaned, "Master...master Im burning up..." She would then nod to the command and move her head down to his cock where she hungrily lapped at it and licked it, moaning all the while.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob moaned as the beautiful Renamon sucked on his member. He thrust madly into her mouth, his balls slapping against her chin as he fucked her. "Use your hands to pet my balls." He then pushed his cock in all the way, before pulling out. "I want to see you kiss the head of my cock as though it was your lover. Then take it back in your mouth and go crazy on it. Suck on it hard, and lick it as much as you want."
Renamon nodded and used her hands to rub his balls while she kissed the head of his cock, doing so with trembling lips, her pussy drooling out juices like crazy. "Master...master please..." she begged before taking his dick back into her mouth and going crazy on it, sucking and licking and everything in between.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob felt his knees shake as Renamon sucked on his cock and he panted, quickly pulling out. "Now use your tits. Suck on, lick, and kiss the head of my cock, but use those big tits of yours to rub against my shaft."
"Master...my n-nipples...so sore..." She whined as she took her two swollen breasts and began to rub his cock between them. She sucked and kissed the head of his cock and moan loudly as her nipples rubbing against one another. She suddenly cried out and gushed juices from her pussy as she came from just that much stimulation. She was in complete heat, and Jacob could almost smell how fertile she was. The Rena-lotion was in the breeding room after all, and so much had covered her. She was going insane with need.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob ignored her words and focused on the pleasure he got from her. But then he caught a whiff of just how horny she was and heard her orgasm from the tit fuck. He told her to sit on the toilet and relax, before he suddenly pushed his cock into her tight, wet cunt and he placed his lips on her left nipple, sucking and licking it before moving to the next one, sucking on the delicious breast.