Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
Savior was shocked at what just happened. First, out of nowhere he kissed her, secondly, she kissed back, and finally, she was ready to shoot him (albeit with a stun gun) if he tried that two more times. He smiled a bit, proud to have her on his side, as he began walking to the training room, back on the search for Kitty.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
At first the training room seemed empty, but then he would hear a soft moaning coming from the supply closet. If he approached stealthily, he would see that just inside was Kitty in a corner, naked behind one of Saviors training uniforms, one he had used a lot and thus smelled like him. She was cuddling into it and masturbating at the same time, moaning softly as she fingered herself with two fingers, her other hand wrapped around the uniform. It seemed she had a sort of crush on Savior.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior's eyes widened at the sight and he wondered what he should have done with this knowledge. Well, at least he knew that she wouldn't try to escape, he thought, as he felt a voice telling him to go into the room. And part of him wanted to. The part of him that did all of this for the thrill and sex, wanted to go up to Kitty and fuck her mad. He walked into the room and then over to where Kitty was hiding, "Hello, Kitty."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Kitty didnt notice him at first, her eyes closed as she moaned and purred contently. Then suddenly he spoke and she jumped. she looked up at him from the corner, looking as though she could not understand him being there and her face became red in a huge blush. "I...I...I" she stuttered, so embarrassed it seemed she would pass out. Then, using the training uniform to help cover herself, she tried run past Savior, tears in her eyes.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Kitty, wait!" he yelled, trying to stop her, but if she escaped he would sigh and run out, trying to follow her. "Kitty, wait. I'm not mad or anything! Please, calm down!" he declared.
Kitty was easily caught by Savior if he wanted to catch her and she began to cry in his arms, trying to cover her shame and failing. Surely he thought she was a worthless pervert now. She couldnt even begin to imagine facing him after what she had just done.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior tried to calm her down with words, but if she just kept crying he would choose another way of silencing her. His mask was still up from his kiss with Angel, and his lips were planted on her own, and one hand moved through her lush, soft hair, as the other stroked her back. If Kitty kissed back, he would attempt to slip his tongue into her mouth,
Kitty seemed beyond reaching, so embarrassed that she could do nothing but cry and struggle. Then suddenly, she was kissed, and her teary eyes widened in shock. She felt his hands wrap around her naked body, and didnt know how to react. This was what she wanted, and yet not like this. Still, she couldnt help herself and kissed back, even allowing him to slip a tongue into her mouth.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior pulled away after a few minutes and licked his lips. "Kitty, I'm not upset or anything, if that's what you think. I'm honored you feel that way about me. You're a pretty girl," he complimented. "So don't be sad and don't think I hate you. I don't."
Kitty moaned softly as he pulled away from her and blushed even harder. "But...but..." She stuttered. "You could never like me...Im a perv, and you could have so many other girls..." Tears were coming back into her eyes and it seemed that she may try to run again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)