Join our server on Discord

Xeno panic!
Akuma arrives at a place far away from where Alex was.

"Now to take care of those spores" Akuma said as he picked up sleen and thrust into her again. Four tentacles came out of Akuma's back an wrapped around Kat. One thrusted into her pussy, two thrusted into her ass, and the last one thrusted into her mouth. If Kat tried to bite the tentacle she would find the the tentacle was to hard to bite.

"I gotta make this quick" Akuma said as he thrusts into Sleens pussy roughly.
I look upon this world and all I see is Darkness.
[Image: phantom_ruler_by_junsei_reikaru-d31of5i.png]
The OCA
((Wait. Alex was still following Akuma and his girls and he actively attacked him. How did he get away already?))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(01-03-2011 09:05 AM)MasterZero Wrote: ((Wait. Alex was still following Akuma and his girls and he actively attacked him. How did he get away already?))

(Maero said someone attacked you)
The OCA
((Oh))

"NO!" Alex roared, seeing his girls escape as his vision returned and he was attacked. "LEAVE!" he roared, his shape twisting and morphing as he tried to fight out of his attacker's grasp. The now car sized Xeno fought to free himself, his long arms ending in blades that cut away at the beast as he reeked of corpses.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
editing
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(Maero you there?)
The OCA
Sleen cried out as she was thrust into again, moaning and crying weakly as he fucked her smaller body. Katt tried to fight as hard as she could, but was restrained and fucked in every hole. She moaned and gasped behind her gag, closing her eyes as she was thrust into again and again. Sleen's body soon began to react to the fucking and her little nipples became hard and her pussy dampened, as did Katt's after a few minutes of this, even her will crumbling under all the fucking.

-------------

The other Alien transformed as well, becoming a huge Snake like being. He slithered away and around Alex, avoiding his strikes with his agile, serpentine body. It would also bite and snap at him, drooling cruel venom and acid.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Akuma chuckled and starts to pinch Sleens nipples, "I knew you loved it you slut" Akuma said as he thrusted into her again and again. Akuma felt his orgasm approaching fast and starts to thrust faster. The Tentacles in Kat start to thrust into her faster and rougher.

"From know on both of you are mine. You will forget about your old master and you please me and me alone" Akuma said as he cummed in Sleen filling her with his spores. The Tetacle thrusted into Kat one last time Before they cummed inside her. Both Kat and Sleen felt an incredible amount of pleasure from being filled and passed out.
The OCA
Sleen moaned and mewed helplessly, shivering and moaning louder when her nipples were pinched. "N-Nya..." She moaned helplessly as she was fucked faster and rougher than her old master had ever fucked her.

Katt was trying to hang in there, but when it all began to speed up even she was moaning from the pleasure. Katt growled something from behind her tentacle gag in response to what he had said and Sleen cried softly. "B-but...papa..." she mewled pathetically before both were suddenly filled with the new spores. Sleen would pass out, but unless the Spores forced them to pass out, Katt, who was an expert at resisting pleasure, would remain conscious, if not a bit dazed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Akuma pulls out of Sleen and picks her up. The tentacles pull out of Kat and she starts to feel tired.

"That should take care of the spores. Now you old master can't find you" Akuma said as he picks up Kat. Bat wings sprouted from his back as he started to fly from the spot.

(Time skip?)
The OCA