Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
Savior groaned and ran off once more. Since the armory was hopefully locked, he first checked the pool room. If she was not there, he would then check the training room, and then armory.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
There was only one person at the pool. It looked like Angel had just gotten back and was going for a little swim. Her discarded costume lay in a chair not far away, and she was swimming around in nothing but her underwear. She was very beautiful, a tougher, more toned version of her younger sister Silvia.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior sighed as he found Angel in the pool alone and was about to leave when he saw her figure. He stared at it a bit, amazed at how beautiful she was. He simply stared at her from the doorway, leaving a chance that she might see him. True, she was more muscular than her sister, but those muscles still made her rather attractive in an amazon sort of way.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"See something you like?" she asked, swimming to the side of the pool and looking at him. "You pervert, its not like you havent seen more of me before." She gave him a slightly seductive smile and kept swimming. He could go to the training room now, or he could stay and...chat with Angel.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Huh? Oh, sorry," Savior said, and was about to leave before he heard 'his' thoughts. Its not like Kitty is endangering her life right now! She can keep herself alive for a few minutes... He walked into the room and looked at Angel, taking notice of her body. "I hope you are enjoying my home, Miss. I understand it isn't perfect, but I hope you find it decent."
Angel stopped swimming and laughed. "I used to be the mayors daughter remember? Im used to luxury, servants, everything I want. She sat up out of the pool and walked over to grab a towel. "Compared to that this place is a spartan squat. I love it." She began to dry herself off, not ashamed to as she dried herself, standing in her wet white underwear.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You like it here? More then there?" he asked, before averting his eyes as he saw through her white, wet clothes. He didn't know why. He had seen her naked before. But still, it just seemed polite. "I'm glad to have you here," he added, being polite, stealing a few glances at her beautiful body.
"Getting everything you want, being a princess, it gets boring after awhile. Its fine for gentle people, like my sister, but not for me. I was born to live." She smiled at his comment as she wrapped herself up in the towel, noticing some of his stares. "I bet. Now, was there something you wanted to ask me or did you just come down here to say hello?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Well I was hoping to get to know you better, but if you're busy, then so be it." Savior stood up and walked over. "I was looking for Kitty though. Had you seen her?" If Angel answered she did not, he would sigh in disappointment before doing something that surprised him and her, most likely. He pulled his mask up and quickly stole a kiss, pushing his tongue into her mouth before he left, slapping her butt as a goodbye.
"No, I havent seen her, and I was going to get some shut eye befor-" Suddenly she was kissed, but contrary to what Savior may have expected, she wrapped one arm around his waist and returned the kiss. Then, just as she gently broke the kiss he would feel the prongs of a stun pistol right underneath his neck. "Thats one strike, two more and I pull this trigger." she said with a sly smile before slapping his ass and walking away, spinning the stun gun around her fingers expertly. That one was dangerous, he would have to make a note of that.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)