Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
Savior smiled and picked the girl up bridal style and began carrying her to the kitchen. "Hungry, Hope?" he asked, dropping her onto a chair and reaching into the fridge to get her some steaks. After heating them up, he happily gave them to Hope to eat, dropping three of them on a plate within her reach.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(BBL)

Hope nuzzled him softly when he picked her up, groaning softly. She sat awkwardly in the chair, her ankles and thighs being chained together. She tried to get at the food, but her muzzle kept her from reaching it, and her hands were still bound so she would only be able to get at it with her bare teeth if at all.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hold still," he gently commanded, first freeing her of her muzzle, then releasing her arms. "Eat," he said, though he doubted he needed to as remembered how she ate so brutally before.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Indeed he didnt need to remind her, and soon she was tearing her food apart and stuffing it into her hungry mouth. Not a pretty sight, but Savior was likely used to it by now. When she had eaten and drank her fill she would lay back in her chair and pat her full stomach, closing her eyes contently.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Full?" Savior smiled, before petting her shoulder. He then got her some water to drink and asked her how she was feeling. "Do you enjoy being with me at my home, Hope? Do you enjoy being with me?"
Hope drank the water down quickly and sighed. When she was asked the questions she nodded enthusiastically. "Hope likes you! Hope likes you lots!" She said cheerfully, trying to hug him. He had to be careful though, her curse could cause him great harm, and she couldnt control when her bloodlust overcame her. If it happened in the middle of a hug she could snap his spine or tear out his throat with her teeth.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior caught her hands before she could embrace him and kissed both of them, trying to be nice to her, while careful. "Good. I like you two, Hope. I want you to know I'm going to help you. You're mind, your brain is damaged. Broken. But I can fix it, you just have to trust me. Do you trust me?" In the back of his mind, he couldn't but think of his words as nothing but empty promises, but it was a start towards the right direction.
Hope looked sad that she did not get to hug him, but giggled from the kisses. "I trusts you!' She said happily. She tried to nuzzle him and cuddle into his chest, which was dangerous as long as her arms were free.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Wait," Savior said, keeping her from him again. "We have to put your binds back on." He then attempted to rebound her arms and to muzzle her mouth again. "If you trust me, you have to wear these. Okay?" he said, and once she was properly bound, he hugged her tightly.
"But...But I dont..." Hope began, but wen he said trust meant wearing the bindings she nodded and let herself be bound up again. She then nuzzled him when he hugged her. "I dont want to wear these." She said sadly, wiggling her bound limbs pathetically.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)