Join our server on Discord

Next Gen (Zero and Silver RP)
(Will be gone for about a week for Holiday)

JEt smiled as JAcob licked his neck lustfully, using his other hand to stroke Jacob's head as he fingered and kissed the boy. "You are such a cute slave Jacy, and you feel really tight down here! Is this your first time?" He asked, kissing and licking his face while his cock ground against Jacobs still.

After he answered Jet would say, "Then you are going to love this." And lifted Jacob up a bit, getting him even closer into his fur while his finger went even deeper, searching out Jacob's sweet spot, and once he found it, pleasuring it directly with his finger and the oil.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Happy holidays then. Have fun, pal))

"Thank you, sir. Yes, sir," Jacob nodded, before gasping as he felt Jet's finger pressing down on his sweet spot. He moaned in pleasure and kissed Jet passionately as he tried shaking and moving his butt for the digimon, and create more pleasure for his untouched sweet spot. "I-it feels good..." he whispered, before kissing Jet again.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Jet made out with Jacob and played with his ass a little longer, but broke away after a few minutes, pushing Jacob away so that their cocks were no longer in contact and withdrew his oily finger. He waited then, letting Jacob suffer the loss of pleasure for a few minutes, not wanting Jacob to cum to quickly, knowing that he would still be horny thanks to the tea. "Do you want more?" The large digimon teased, licking his face. "Beg for more then. Beg for more pleasure in a way that will please me."

If Jacob did, then Jet would smile and pull him into a kiss, again rubbing their groins together. He would then grasp Jacob by his rear and lift him up so that he was hovering over Jet's large, erect dick. "Ready? This might hurt a little." Jet warned before slowly lowering Jacob onto his burning erection, slowly penetrating him all the way, pulling him close into his fur as he did.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob gasped in lust as his face was licked and he looked at Jet. "P-please, Jet, I need pleasure. I-I want to have sex with you. I want to pleasure you and for you to pleasure me. I want to please you, sir," he begged, and licked his lips, tasting Jet's saliva.

Jacob would kiss Jet back again and moan as their cocks touched each other. "H-hurt?" he repeated, before groaning as his ass stung from Jet's erect cock. "Please, be gentle Jet....Be gentle with me."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
After a little while, JEt's cock was all the way inside of Jacob's extremely tight rectum. There was a mix of powerful pain and extreme pleasure, but slowly pleasure began to win. Jet was well lubed and Jacob was drugged, and Jet allowed Jacob to sit for a time to get used to his impressive cock. He then slowly began to hump into Jacob, rubbing his sweet spot all the while with the length of his dick, licking all over Jacob's face as he did.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob cried out in pain at first, but then began to moan in pleasure, feeling his ass become used to the hard shaft. "Jet..." he moaned, feeling the digimon thrust his cock into him. He even attempted to move with him, helping him thrust in and out. "More," he whispered, before passionately kissing Jet's lips, their tongues dancing against each other.
Jet grew more and more passionate, moaning more loudly as he thrust in and out of Jacob more and more roughly. Suddenly he stood up and pulled Jacob off him and placed him on the ground, his read in the air. He then reentered him from behind and began to thrust more wildly than before. One of his hands reached JAcob's mouth, and he shoved two fingers in between his lips, wanting him to such while his other hand found the slaves erection and began to jack him off as he thrust in and out.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"AH! Jet..." Jacob moaned, feeling pleasure even from the rough fucking, though if it got any harder the pain might soon overcome pleasure. Still, he cried out in pleasure and happily sucked on the wolf's fingers, licking, kissing, and sucking on them as he also tried moving his ass in rhythm with Jet's thrusts.
Jet sped up suddenly with a series of loud grunts, lifted Jacob off the ground, spun him around and thrust in as deeply as possible all at once, filling Jacob's ass with hot cum. He shot so much into him that JAcob would realize why they called him jet, and it distended his stomach slight as he was filled to bursting. And to add to all that, Jet's knot swelled up inside his ass to keep all the cum in the smaller slave, binding him to Jet for as long as the knot lasted. Jet Helt JAcob's body close, his fur cover Jacob's front while JEt planted kisses and licks all over the boys face, his hands roaming Jacob's back, groping his tender ass and rubbing his full stomach.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob was shocked as he suddenly felt something hot enter his body. He didn't know how to describe it. It wasn't better than cumming with a woman, but it was not worse. They were too radically different to compare, not that he could as he experienced his very first orgasm of this kind. When Jet filled his ass with cum, he ended up shooting his own jet, firing his seed onto the wolf's furry chest as he returned kisses and licks onto his face. "Jet...That was...amazing," he whispered between kisses, rubbing his chest again his fur, getting his own sperm on him as the two kissed.