Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
"And I did! Remember? The knife, and the doggy training, and the collar, and the punching, and the me finding out your name? I laughed, you laughed....Okay, you didn't laugh, but I think I laughed enough for the both of us. Anyways, I made you pay. I made you suffer. Now I'm going to release you into the wild, blue yonder. What do you ya say?" he smiled, as Jess found herself still tied and bound.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Jess bit her lip and then nodded. "One last thing though. You asked if there was anything else that I wanted right?" She waited for him to answer, and if he said yes she would continue with, "Then please untie me, these bindings hurt, and I cant leave or walk around with them on."
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Tobias nodded and said, "If there's nothing else you need, I'll lead you to your exit and untie you." If Jess nodded, he would pick her bridal style, and walk out of the dungeon. After traveling through a few different doors and halls, he led her to a grey door and entered in a quick five digit code into the key pad beside. The doors opened and Tobias was about to cut her binds before stopping. "...Would...it be wrong to ask for a goodbye kiss?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Very!" Jess said, squirming in her bonds. She was so close...so very very close to the exit! She could almost taste freedom! In the back of her mind was the nagging doubt of why? Why would he release her after she had stabbed him? But that doubt was silenced by her need to escape. "Just cut me loose and let me out!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Tobias nodded and cut her free from her bounds. "Go. Run, lassy! To freedom! To the wild blue yonder!" Tobias declared. As Tess began to run away, she should have been overjoyed. She was free now!

Or so she though. All it took was about thirty seconds of running away from Savior's home when her body would feel...odd. Her pussy moistened, her nipples became hard, and her entire body tingled with pleasure. She felt a hundred mouths over her body, licking, kissing, and massaging her. Her body became so sensitive, the very air and stone ground would pleasure her body and feet.

"Fun fact about Tobias Reaper. He made a lot of gadgets in his life," a voice chuckled as someone walked over to Jess after she felt the beautiful pleasure. "One of them was nanobots. Designed to hurt or pleasure anyone it affected. And sure, while his labs were ransacked while he was gone, he knew had to keep his favorites secret. So tell me, sexy, how does being fucked by a hundred nanites feel?"
Jess ran as fast as she could, trying to get as far away as possible as fast as possible. Her mind was racing, she had so many things to do, so much to recover. Her base was destroyed, and her power source was gone, but she had other ways of making magic, she just needed to rediscover them. She had hidden catches all over the city, wands, robes, potions, if she could get to the closest one she could start plotting her come back, and revenge.

Her thoughts were brought to a screeching halt as she suddenly found her mind being dominated by pleasure. She had not even noticed it at first, far too caught up in her own thoughts, but now she began to notice the warmth and gradual feeling of sex that began to dominate her body. She panicked, he must have drugged her, and from what she could feel, if the pleasure continued to rise, she would be as helpless as a cat on cat nip and in heat.

Looking quickly, she saw a nearby line of bushes that led to the park. She knew many hiding places there, and if she could make it there before the pleasure overcame her and Tobias came looking for her, as she figured he would, she could hopefully ride out the wave of ecstasy that would soon be gripping her. So she quickly made for the bushes, a big mistake on her part. Though the bushes offered a good route to the park and hid her pretty well, all the leaves and branches passing over her body stimulated her too much, and it wasnt even three steps in before she found herself panting and moaning uncontrollably. Her right arm when to cover her breasts, and the left covered her pussy as she attempted to at least protect her most sensitive spots from the sexual torment, but even that did not save her.

three more steps in she was drooling and barely on her feet. She moaned loudly and arched her back, nearly falling over as a new pleasure began to wrack her tits and pussy. Looking down she found that it was her own arms, now massaging both places, and she could not stop herself. She got two more steps before she fell to her knees, her pussy juices leaking past her fingers. She tried to fight it, knew that if she fell she would never get up, and tried to crawl the rest of the way. Her fortitude was impressive, but eventually it was just too much and she fell over onto her back, hardly able to touch herself anymore from how sensitive she had become. Her last fleeting hope was that she would not be found in the bushes, but as her mind finally faded into pleasure that hope was lost as she began to moan even more loudly and uncontrollably.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Tobias whistled as he looked around, seeking the young woman. She was nowhere in sight, but that was no problem. He took out a small device and pressed a button on it, and it pinpointed the location of his nanities. He walked over to the bush she must have been finding in and poked his head inside, finding her. "Hey there, sexy. Need a hand?" he asked, before he reached over to try and pull her out, explaining to her the origins of the nanities while doing so.
Jess could barely understand him, her moans and cries of pleasure downing out his voice as every touch he gave her to pull her out wrapped her in rapturous pleasure. She would wither and moan in his arms, humping weakly into the air, cumming many times if able to.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The nanobots allowed Jess to cum as much as she could, and Tobias happily carried her back to the dungeon. "Come on, baby," he smiled, pecking her lips before holding her bridal style. "Time to head home."
Even past the endless pleasure and her near constant state or orgasm, Jess still groaned a weak, "No..." and struggled pathetically. But in the end she could barely even understand herself going back muchless stop it. She felt wave upon wave of painful pleasure wipe over her mind like a giant and constant storm, and her eyes leaked tears as her body arched and came and withered in Tobias's arms.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)