Join our server on Discord

Next Gen (Zero and Silver RP)
Like Jacob, Renamon had a bottomless straight Jacket on, so her ass and pussy were always expose. She was laying down on her front, and so when Jacob began to pin her he would have to do it by leaning down on top of her and holding her still with his weight, which wasnt so hard since she was so weak. "W-What do you think you are doing?!" she almost screamed, wiggling beneath him and trying to get away. If Jacob was hard, then he cock would probably be poking her in the ass or grinding against her pussy. This would make her shiver and cry out, kicking as she tried to get loose.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"What do you think?" Jacob growled, rubbing his erect cock against her pussy, rubbing his hard shaft against her cunt. "I want pleasure. You're going to give it to me," he growled, trying to push his dick into her slit, and feel her tight walls.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"No! G-Get off you piece of shit! I-If I tell the mistress sh-Ahhh!" She cried out as Jacob penetrated her pussy. She was very tight, since she was normally ass fucked, her pussy belonged to the mistress. It felt great, like the best thing ever! And it was made even better by the sensitizing drug that he was always given in the mornings, along with his normal, addictive drug. The result made it feel like heaven, and soon even Renamon was moaning and groaning beneath him, being in the same drugs as him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You think you're better than me, bitch. You're nothing! You're a cockloving, whore!" Jacob growled, ramming his cock in and out of the Renamon. "Look at you, bowing down to a raw, human, cock! You're nothing but a worthless slut! A bitch in heat! You are worthless," he whispered, before trying to move down to capture his lips, his dominant spirit burning brighter than ever before.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"N-No! You are worthless! I-I..." The Renamon protested weakly as Jacob pounded her tight pussy, making waved of pent up pleasure wash over her. "St-Stop...N-no..." She moaned feebly before her lips were captured in his. She kissed back timidly, moaning all the while, her pussy holding him tightly still.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Maybe if you beg I'll stop, you little whore!" Jacob groaned, thrusting into her, soon pushing his entire length into her and keeping still within the tight cunt. "Or maybe if you beg me to fuck you more, I will. Its up to you, bitch," he whispered, but in truth he did not care what she said.
"P...Please...Please pull it...pull it out..." Renamon moaned, her hips thrusting back a little. It was clear that her body wanted him, wanted to be fucked by him, but her mind was still resisting. She was blushing hard, and moaning softly, her will almost shattered. She was a Renamon, all she had left was what dignity she could keep, and now that was being to be destroyed...or preserved. It all depended on Jacob.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
For a while it seemed Jacob was filled only with hatred towards the poor creature. He heard her voice and pleads and did not pay any attention to them, thursting without mercy. But then he remembered his mother, Ren, and his thrusts slowed down. "You want me to stop? Then admit I am your better. The Mistress may be above me, but I am above you. Admit it, and I won't fuck your tight cunt any longer..."
The Renamon whimpered softly, moaning and humping against him when he stopped. Her mind was already nearly gone, replaced by the drug induced lust. Even then, though, she still had a mind, and a new problem. Either way, she would be submitting to him, broken, inferior, it defeated the purpose of not being fucked to admit he was her better. She panted for a few moments before shaking slightly and looking up at him. "Y-You are better..." She whispered. "You are a better slave...you are the better slave...please...fuck my pussy..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hearing her plead for pleasure allowed the kinder half of Jacob to accept her, now fucking her once more, but being more gentle. He would keep thrusting, not caring how many times either of them. After a first few minutes he whispered into her ear, "I'm going to cum. Do you want it in or out?" he asked. If she could not answer, he would be merciful and pull out, shooting his seed onto her breasts instead, before returning to fucking her.