Join our server on Discord

Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP)
"Ah, okay." Monica smiled back towards her training partner before remarking, "Well, I'm happy to say that you're improving. You managed to block some of my attacks and even make a few of your own." She helped Minami to her feet and then suggested, "Well, since training is over for today, what do you want to do, sugar?"

"Yeah, that was a pretty good workout," uttered Jedrek, agreeing with Ryo as a bit of sweat glistened off of his ebony scales. The shadow dragon drew close to the thunder wolf and playfully slurped the edge of his ear. "So wolfie, how about we take a quick shower and then go out for a bit?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo kept on wiping the sweat off and his fur began to fee sticky as the sweat dries off. He blushed and murred as the dragon slurping the tip of his sweaty ear. "Nnrr..I-I would love to, Jed..." He said softly as leading Jedrek to the bathroom, swishing his tush and tail teasingly.

"Hehe..thanks." Minami smiled as she gets up from her feet before she stretch a bit, feeling no more pain on her stomach. "Well, I don't know...Ryo and Jed decided to go out for a while after shower." She said as waving her long purple hair.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Upon noticing Ryo's playful rump teasing him, Jedrek smirked darkly and teasingly slapped it. "Heheh, good. Maybe we can go see a movie or go to the arcade, cutie." The muscular dragon then followed Ryo into the bathroom and prepared a relaxing, warm shower for them.

"Oh, that sounds like a good idea. Maybe we can do some shopping or something." Monica gave a sunny grin as she thought about what they could do as they headed for the woman's showers.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
A soft moan escaped as Jedrek's claw slapping his cute firm butt, blushing and murring. He normally doesn't do this but thanks to his determination, he finally confess his love towards Jedrek. "Mnn...It's been a while I haven't go to movie or arcade." The wolf giggles and entering the bathroom before he slowly strip off his boxer, leaving himself fully naked.

Minami nodded, adjusting her lingerie panties. "And in fact, I need to buy a new set of lingerie. This one is quite old and no longer fit on me." She said, walking side by side with Monica towards the woman's showers. "Uhmm...W-Would you mind to help me...strip off this lingerie, sweetie honey...?" The hybrid asked in soft lovely tone.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Really? Well, let's do both then." Jedrek chuckled lightly before he noticed Ryo had stripped down bare, causing the shadow dragon to growl approvingly. "Rawrrr, you're such a cutie." Once the water was ready, Jedrek removed his jeans and boxers, leaving the burly dragon as bare as the cute wolf. "All set, let's go in, wolfie." He leaned in to slurp his cheek before entering the shower stall and enjoying the hot water washing the sweat off off his scales.

"Oooh, of course, sugar." Monica giggled pleasantly, still enjoying the pet names they gave each other as she slowly removed Minami's underwear. The blond vixen blushed lightly as she saw the hybrid's lovely nude form once again, her tail swishing eagerly. "Hhhrr, you look so good, Minami. Hehe, okay, your turn." Monica smiled eagerly as she waited for her lover to remove her sexy lingerie as well.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hehe..thank you, Jed..." Ryo smiled before murred cutely and went under the shower with the dragon. His soft sweaty paws rubbing alongside Jedrek's beefy body, washing off the sweats with a bar of soap. He went too close till his sheath made a contact with the dragon's, purring softly.

A soft murr escaped as the Renamon stripped off Minami's lingeries, leaving her completely naked and vulnerable to Monica's evil eyes. "Aww..you're so sweet, honey..." The hybrid blushed as went closer and took off the vixen's lingerie seductively, giving a few kisses on her neck, shoulder and buttcheeks.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Nnnhh, naughty wolfie." Jedrek growled lustfully as his muscles were cleansed and his scaly pouch was teased. The shadow dragon happily rubbed his bulging sheath against Ryo's furry slit, while he got a soap bar to help wash his lover's body as well. He leaned over and playfully slurped Ryo's cheek while the soap caressed and lathered up the wolf's smooth back.

"Oooh, sugar..." Monica gasped and moaned lightly from the kisses to her bare body, causing her to wag her tail faster. The vixen tried to return the favor as she kissed Minami's neck tenderly, while her soft paws slowly slid down her body and fondled the hybrid's smooth behind.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"W-Why you say what, Jed..? I need to get close so I can wash you." Ryo asked as trying to deny that he is teasing the dragon. Then, a soft moan escaped and giggles once feeling his sheath being rubbed by Jedrek's bulging slit and a slurping on his cheek, causing the tip of his member poking out. The wolf lowering his paw until it reach the male's tail, scrubbing the underside of the tail and in-between Jedrek's buttcheeks.

Minami couldn't help but tilting her head up and moaned as Monica kissed her neck and groping her furry butt, her scent starting to grow and spread around the woman's shower. The hybrid then stepped in to the shower and turned on before went under the warm shower, giving Monica a good view of the water trailing down and wetting her barenaked body. "Mnnrr.."

The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Oooh, t-that feels nice..." gasped Jedrek as his sensitive rump was teased by Ryo's soapy fingers, while their cocks quickly emerged and rubbed eagerly together. "Rawrrr...something tells me we're going to need another shower before this is over," joked the shadow dragon before his lathered fingers scrubbed Ryo's lower back and then caressed the wolf's soft rump.

Monica stepped in with Minami and growled approvingly as she eyed Minami's lovely body beneath the cascading waters. "Mmmm, I guess we'd better get started, sugar." The vixen handed her lover a soap bar before she grabbed one of her own to scrub down the hybrid's soft, dark gray fur.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The wolf's shaft wee now completely exposed and throbbed with Jedrek's growing member, a soft moan escaped from the gentle feeling on his wet furry buttocks. "W-Well...I guess so..." Ryo stated looking down and saw their members rubbed against each other before leaning closer and kissed Jedrek's muzzle. Ryo couldn't help but wanted to be with his lover even more and enjoy the great moments together.

The hybrid murring as her body being scrubbed, grabbing the soap from Monica and apply a gentle sensual scrub on the female's backside before she move on to the front; scrubbing and massaging the Renamon's lovely breasts.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds