Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
Tobias would soon stop and he smiled under his mask. "Dark Spell, I know you're still conscious. Let's play a game. I promise to stop using this little noise maker, if you give me your real name. Come on, babe. Let's hear it."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Spell would shake for a few moments, trying to understand Tobias's words as he spoke to her, despite the constant ringing in her ears. She seemed to get the gist of it but said nothing for a minute or so. It was only when Tobias was about to turn the disk back on that she would choke out, "J-Jess..."
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Good girl." He suddenly slapped her face and grabbed her chin, making her look at him. "Jess, huh? Cute. Next game....Tell me how old you are, and I promise not to slap you."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Jess swayed softly and looked extremely tired. She coughed once or twice before pulling herself up a little, her arms shaking as she did, and spat in his face. She then went limp, presumably unconscious at last. Her body hung from the chains, helpless and stationary. He could do whatever he liked to her, even set her up for more fun when she woke up...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
When Jess awoke, she would find herself in chains and on all four. A soft rug was brought into the room under her. Her arms and legs were all chained together, keeping her arms and legs close. She also found a collar around her neck connected to the wall. The chain was long enough for her to crawl at the door, but would stop at the door. "Hi, doggy," Tobias grinned, petting her head.
(Is this the same set up we had Hope in? With her wrists shackled to her arms and feet shackled to her legs so that she has to walk around on her elbows and knees?)

Jess slowly opened her eyes and groaned, she tested her arms and legs for a moment, finding them bound, but lacking the strength to struggle at the moment. She barely gave the room a glance, more than content to stay laying on the floor on the soft comfortable rug she was now laying on. When she heard Tobias she tensed and tried to move her head away from his hand when he reached down to pet her, surprised to find no pain in the action.

"D-dog what?" she weakly asked, struggling to her up a little more so she could look around, now noticing the chains and the door, as well as the collar. She gave the bindings a few tugs, trying to escape them for a moment, but once again she was just too weak and powerless to break free.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Yes))

"Yes. Doggy. Now bark, bitch," Tobias smiled. He sat down and Jess would notice a small, plastic cage with small holes in it next to him. There was a mouse within it, which had a small metal ring around its body. "Come on. Bark like a dog!" he ordered, clapping his hands together, taking her attention away from it. "Chop, chop."
Jess didnt bother to rise from her spot, knowing that crawling around would only serve to amuse her captor, and said, "Go fuck yourself." She then closed her eyes again and tried to pass out again, not wanting to deal with Tobias's torture, and hoping that passing out again would buy her more time.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hey now, that's not right. Dogs don't talk English, and they certainly don't tell their masters to go fuck themselves." He grabbed her by her hair and tugged on it, making her look at the cage with the mouse inside of it. "Pay attention to our little friend there, dear. You will notice he has a smaller version of your own collar on him. That collar is for-"

Tobias was interrupted as the collar suddenly exploded, splattering blood onto the walls and ground and sending the head and body flying in two different directions, both of which were twitching before completely stopping.

"God damn it. I pressed the button to early. Look, Jessie. Jean. Whatever the fuck your name is, point is, if you be a good little doggy, you live and I will release you in one week. You disobey, and I'll pop your head off. And I may, or may not have sex with your corpse. Your choice. I blow you up and use your head to blow me off, or you act like a puppy for a week and go free."
"Ow fuck!" She cried out as he pulled her hair up and forced her to look at the mouse. She was about to tell him to fuck off again when the mouse suddenly exploded. Her eyes were wide with complete terror, and she literally pissed herself a little when he told her that the same collar was around her neck. she listened to him as he told her the deal, shaking slightly as he talked. When he was done she began to shake her head.

"N-No...y-your lying! I studied you! I know you! You never kill, y-you never even maim, or seriously injure if you can help it...this...this is just to much. You cant do this! Let me go! Send me to jail! Help! Help!" She began to scream in panic, trying to pull her head free of his grasp, scrambling on her elbows and knees, trying desperately to reach the door, trying to escape.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)