Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
Tobias pulled back when he found his tongue bleeding and he tried to look at it, before touching his gloved fingers to it, seeing the blood. "Hmmm..." He suddenly slapped Dark Spell's face and smiled at the action. "You know what happened to the last girl who bit me? I grounded her into a delicious sauce and poured that sauce over her children....Who I then ate. Then I peed on her dad's grave, just for the evulz," the man giggled, before slapping her again. "Now you can either show me a good time, or I can rape you....Really, there's no difference, so why I'm even giving you these options is just strange."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Dark Spell seemed much more shocked by his words than by the slaps. She trembled as he asked her to choose and spat in his face. "Fuck you." She said, trying to tear at him or loosen her restraints as she struggled.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"This is your classic good cop/bad cop scenario. All you have to do is say you're sorry, and I can be the good cop again. Don't say sorry....Well. I get to have fun," Tobias whispered into her ear, before pushing him erection into her pussy, not carrying if it was properly lubed. He also kissed her again, adding in bites to her lower lip. One hand played with her breast, while the other tugged on her hair painfully, as a sort of warning not to try anything.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Spell cried out as she was penetrated and was silenced by the kiss a moment later. Her moans escaped as he played roughly with her body, but despite the warnings, still bit him as hard as she could, severing something if he wasnt careful. She was not going to be that easy to break, it seemed.

(Want to test if Tobias here is worse than The Mistress? Can he subject her to both mental, physical, and sexual torture? Dark Spell wont break with anything less)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Hmmm...Maybe. If I can keep this short, but sweet, probably. When I go too far for too long, the rp loses its fun because I realize how sick I may be being. Like hurting Ren as Hunter in the Unforeseen Stay))

"Ah...You like it rough, eh?" Tobias asked, glaring at her. He pulled his pants back up and looked at the belt, thinking about all the toys his other half had put in him. "Hmm...What does this do?" he smiled, pulling out a small pistol and aiming it at Dark Spell. With a pull of a trigger, a shock dart shot her right leg. And another shot her stomach, and yet another shot her left arm. "Its a hurt gun! I press it, you hurt!"
(Well, try to keep it in the inbetween sweet spot then. Hurting isnt a problem as long as it does not physically scar the slave, since Savior has no way of restoring her, magically or otherwise. Stic to that and the three main points, Psychological, Physical, and Sexual torment, and it should all be good. By the way, did Tobias even feel that bite?)

Dark Spell cried out three times, screaming loudly and convulsing against the wall with each shot. When she was able to regain her sense she panted heavily and said, "F..Fuck...you...bitch..." She glared at him defiantly, making it clear that she did not intend to break.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Yeah, but he's like the Joker from the Dark Knight. Kick him in the balls, he'll giggle. Bite his tongue off, he'll get excited))

"What? What's that? I can't hear you over the sound of you getting your ass kicked," Tobias laughed. "Hey, pay attention to me!" he ordered, pistol whipping her with the stun gun. "Let me ask you a question, babe. You wanna know where I got these scars?" he hissed, pointing at his masked face, before he crouched down and shoved the barrel of the gun into Dark Spell's cunt. "Hey, what do you think if I pull the trigger right now? Think it'll hurt? Ya dare me?"
Dark Spell cried out as she was pistol whipped, confused at Savior's sudden insanity, blood trickling down her cheek. She groaned and suddenly screamed as the barrel of the gun was suddenly shoved into her pussy. "D-Dont!" She pleaded, her body shaking now from all the electricity, fear, and beatings he had just given her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I will....If you say you're sorry, I promise not to shoot an electric dart up your slutty cunt," Tobias smiled. "No wait....Say that you're sorry and that you will behave from now on."
Spell grit her teeth and shook her head. "Fuck you, you sick son of a bitch! I want apologize to you, EVEN IF IT KILLS ME!" Spell was betting on that he wouldnt do it, or hoping rather, but she was not yet so weak that she would give in to pain, even this kind of pain.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)