Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
He also undressed himself, leaving him wearing boxers. "I never would have expected the thong type from you, Tali. I guess there's quite the animal under the 'shy girl,'" Alex whispered, leading her to the bed and pushing her down on it. He increased the pleasure within her, making her feel more pleasure even though he wasn't even touching her. "Who would have guess that under that suit was such a sexy, little tease?" he whispered, as he got on the bed and kissed her again, beginning to try and undress her so she was naked.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Th-The suit leaves little room for underwear..." Tali tried to explain as she was pushed down onto the bed. Suddenly she arched her back and moaned, looking beautiful as she withered on the bed. "A-Alex, I think my b-body is having some kind of al-allergic reaction..." She moaned, not knowing why her body was suddenly heating up and producing its own pleasure. She could only blush at his words, trying to restrain herself, not wanting to look like a slut in front of the man she loved.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I have to tell the truth, Tali. I don't usually like seeing you restrain yourself. When you're in love, when you want someone, I want you to pounce at the chance. I wanted to you, and you saw how forward I was. That's what I want from you. You want me? I'm right here," Alex grinned, creating more pleasure as he tore her undergarments off and threw them off the bed, and teased her with light, butterfly kisses.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Tali moaned and withered on the bed as he teased her body with just his eyelashes, making Tali's body burn with desire. "B-But Shepherd...I-I've never done this b-before." the blushing alien stammered, still blushing hard. "I-I love you Alex...I...I dont know what to do!" she insisted, being completely unused to any kind of close, muchless sexual activity. Quarens were used to suit stimulator and maybe some indirect masturbation at best. Sex was a different matter entirely and Tali did not know how to express it to her love.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Then give me full control," Alex whispered, as he began to kiss her naked form. First, her lips, his tongue dominating and exploring her mouth. "You're so beautiful, Tali. No one I have ever seen has ever neared your beauty." He then kissed her forehead, and then each cheek. "Your intelligence. I love how you could do almost anything with that brain of yours. How you can build an engine out scrap. Its magic..." He then moved down, kissing her naked breasts, and then focused on her center of her rack.

"You're heart. You're sweet, kind, loving heart...Do I even need to say why I love it?" he asked. "You're the most beautiful girl in this galaxy. I love you," Alex declared, as he moved his head between her legs and began to lick and pleasure it, sucking on her clit and pushing his tongue into her slit.
Tali blushed softly as he kissed her lips, the kiss again being returned, though timidly. Then Tali could hear him complementing her, and did not know how to respond. As he kissed and licked his way down her young taught body, he was also making her feel like the most special girl in the galaxy. Finally he reached her apex, and with the first lick he made her moan and arch her back. "Ahhh, s-so good!" She moaned, unable to stop herself.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex mentally smiled as he heard her moans and screams and he kept it up, licking away and sucking on her cunt. "Keep screaming, Tali. Let me hear that sexy voice of yours," he whispered, before pushing a single digit into her slit as he licked and sucked on her clit. As for the nanobots, they were increasing the pleasure even more, soon making it twice the normal pleasure she would feel, and twice the sensitivity.
Tali arched her back even more, her hands moving through Alex's hair as she gently urged him on, her body feeling as though it were lit with lust. In the back of he mind she worried, knowing that this kind of pleasure was not normal, it couldnt be...but at the same time unable to care. Her juices began to flow, her nipples hardening as she lay on his bed, gasping and moaning. "N-no more Alex...N-no more teasing..." she begged, wanting more now, wanting to be fucked by him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Then what would you like instead?" Alex asked, rising from between her legs and petting her cheek. He then kissed her lips, forcing her to taste herself for a good few minutes. When he pulled away, he moved down to her neck. "You have to tell me what you want. What you want me to do to you. I'll just keep teasing you if you don't...."
Tali almost fainted as she was kissed and forced to taste herself. She had never done ANYTHING like this, and her moans of pleasure filled the air as Alex kissed her neck and asked her to instruct him. "M-More...p-please Shepherd..." she moans softly. "I...I need you...i-in..ins-s..." She was having trouble actually saying it, her dignity, shame, mind, and body all conflicting. She wanted him so badly, but at the same time, she had never said such lewd things before in her entire life!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)