Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
King sighed in sadness, before suddenly hearing the sound of a portal. He looked at the source of the sound and saw the new, strange woman appearing. "Who are you?" he asked, standing up to defend his slaves, before suddenly realizing something. "You...you're my sister, aren't you? Bred by the same mother...."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Indeed foolish brother." She said, walking closer and looking around the room. "Such a pitty. Mother will even forgive you if you will simply honor your purpose and return to her. Do this and you can leave this place again and return to your quest."
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I will never return to it. I will never hurt the innocent again!" he declared. King stood and began walking closer to his 'sister.' "I will stop her. I will make things right. I will make everything better again! You can go back to mother and tell her I will stop her. I will break free. I will make things right."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
She merely shook her head in disappointment. "You are a young little fool then. Mother is willing to spare one world of your choosing if you return to her, but you will throw it away and stay here forever. Fine then, so be it. Enjoy your eternity...brother." She said as she turned around and opened a portal to leave.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
When King heard about the option to actually save Cassandra's world, but then he remembered how she had promised to leave him alone. She was a liar, he realized. "You think any of her promises are true? She's a liar! She'll hurt you too, in the end!" he declared to his sister, as she left, leaving him wondering if what he just did was a mistake.
"Poor foolish brother." She said as she stepped through the gate and disappeared. Now King was by himself again, locked in with his girls. He had to take care of them, it was the least he could do. His mother was a powerful goddess, powerful enough to lock him in...but he had two goddesses worth of power with him. Cassandra was still here, and his new daughter had all of Mecha's powers. Perhaps with their help me could find a way to escape.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
When his sister vanished, King held still for a few moments, before walking over to inspect his girls. He had to fight back. He had to help those that were going to suffer because of his mother. Because of himself. He first checked up on his and Mecha's daughter, looking her over. He then walked over to Cassandra's sleeping form and attempted to wake her, curious to see the effects of this.
The girl in Mecha's arms seemed perfectly healthy and beautiful, King would even feel the desire to seduce and fuck her, as he did with all gods and goddesses he met, like a mild instinct. However, Mecha never allowed him to get to close to her, holding the green haired child protectively against her breasts, and would not allow King to touch her unless he tore her from the now human Mecha's arms.

Cassandra lay contently on the floor sleeping, and when King attempted to wake her up, her eyes would open and she would look around for a moment. She seemed confused at first but that confusion soon began to change into sadness as tears filled her eyes and she began to cry, not liking her new surroundings. She seemed unable to speak, though her eyes showed the same intelligence as they once had. Did she still have her memories?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King left poor Mecha alone and walked over to Cassandra. He saw the into her tearful eyes and watched as she cried. He quickly attempted to calm her down and to communicate, hoping she remembered him. "C-Cassandra. Its me, King. Remember? I loved you and you loved me," he whispered to her, picking her up and gently cradling her in his arms. "Its going to be okay, Cassandra....Please don't cry," he begged.
Cassandra hugged his chest and put her face there, slowly calming down until she was only crying softly. She wanted to be home, to go home. Her people, who should be experiencing Eden, were now going to suffer suddenly with the loss of their goddess, and she would suffer without them.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)