Join our server on Discord

Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP)
Monica blushed cutely before she admitted, "Well, it's a very cute tush and you were shaking it." She then murmured softly as she was grabbed by Minami, and asked softly, "So, what are ya doing back there?"

"Sure, sounds good, wolfy." Jedrek walks along Ryo towards the gym and teasingly slurps his ear as they reach the end of the hall.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The hybrid then do a heavylifting moves by lowering herself and back up repeatedly, using Monica as a weight. "You mean kissing Ryo's cheek? There's nothing wrong with that, right?" Minami asked, growling as she kept on lifting Monica.

Ryo giggles as Jedrek licked his furry ear, twitching slightly. "H-Hey...It tickles..." He kept on walking and then saw Minami carrying Monica on her back. "Girls, we're here." He greeted while doing some stretches, showing off his slender body.

Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"No, not that." Monica giggled a little before she felt herself being lifted again. "I just didn't know I became your personal weight is all, sugar." She stuck her tongue out, but didn't raise any objections as she allowed Minami to keep lifting her.

"I know." Jedrek smirked playfully, enjoying tickling Ryo's ear before he finally stopped. "Heya, ladies." The shadow dragon found it kind of cute watching Minami carrying around Monica, as he went to grab his dumbbell. The muscular dragon started putting several weights on the iron bar before he started to lifting the massive load up and down, causing his thick muscles across his chest and arms to be show off to the other three.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I don't like lifting those steel weights. I'm more into a natural way of lifting, like using someone to weight. " Minami smiled as do a couple of lifting before stood straight and letting Monica go, spotting Ryo and Jedrek entering the gym. "Hello there, cutie." She greeted while waving her soft paw. "You can lift me, if you wish"

In the meantime, Ryo perform several light exercise before grabbing a steel pole, waving it around like he was fighting with enemy. He had no problem moving around since the gym is pretty wide except height since they live inside the cave. Despite his concentration, he can't get his eyes off from seeing Jedrek's muscles.

The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Monica wagged her tail lightly once she was put down and nodded. "Okay, sounds like fun." The medical ninja giggled lightly before she grabbed Minami from behind and started to lift her up, groaning lightly as she worked her arm muscles. "So after a few more lifts, do you want to try doing a little sparring match? I wanted to show you how to block and counterattack so you'd be a little more comfortable with close combat."

Jedrek continued to lift the steel weights, growling happily as he felt his muscles getting bigger and firmer. "Nnnhh, nothing like a good workout." The shadow dragon then looked over to Ryo's training and smirked when he noticed the wolf staring at his muscles. "Hehe, distracted by something, wolfie?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Once Monica lifts her on the back, Minami lift her legs straight to add a weight and stabilize the center of gravity, but somehow those position makes her D-cup size breasts almost slipped out from her lingerie. "Nnrr..I would love to. My skills reduced drastically after I unlock my magic abilities." Minami chuckles softly, wrapping her dragon tail with the vixen's.

As seeing Jedrek looking at him, Ryo quickly get his eyes off and kept on fighting with invisible enemy, a thick blush crossed his cheek; enough to give Jedrek a clue that Ryo's concentration indeed distracted by the dragon's muscles. After a while, the wolf stopped moving and place back the steel pole, smiling. "Shall we get started, Jed...?" He grinned.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
A pleased grin passed over Monica's muzzle when she felt Minami's tail wrapping around here. After a few more lifts, she gently set Minami down on her feet, while the vixen panted lightly for the exertion. "Ah, my arms and shoulders feel good after that." Monica then leans in to cutely nuzzle and kiss the back of Minami's neck. "Okay sugar, let's go to the training mat over there and I'll help you with your fighting moves."

"Sure." Jedrek chuckled a little, knowing that he had distracted Ryo with his beefy body. The shadow dragon took a nearby training pole and held it in a defensive position. "Okay wolfy, give me your best shot."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Minami then stood up straight and correct her lingerie top so it stays on her body. A light chill running through her body as Monica kissing the back of her neck, instinctively letting out a soft moan and growl. Nodded, Minami walks with the vixen towards the training mat not too far from the boys. She was looking forward to improve her fighting skills and reduce dependency on magic spells.

Ryo jumped a little and shook his paws a little, concentrating on the moves he'll got to use. As seeing Jedrek ready with steel pole, the wolf charge towards the dragon in swift moves with his right fists trying to aim Jedrek's face. He also ready any unexpected defence moves and hoping the pole doesn't hit him.

The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Alright, let's begin, sugar. I'll start slow at first, so you can get used to blocking. Don't be afraid to make a counter, if you see an opening after you block." Monica waited for Minami to assume a defensive position before she threw a relatively slow punch.

"Oooh, fiesty, eh?" Jedrek smirked as he easily blocked the first flurry of swift moves before he noticed Ryo's swift right fist. The dragon's eyes widened a little before he blocked at the last second with his thick scaly tail, which threw back the wolf. "Heh, almost had me. My turn, wolfie." The shadow dragon then made a wide sweeping move with his staff.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Minami nodded and winks while setting herself in defensive position, and quickly grab Monica's arms before throwing a punch directly on the Renamon's belly, hoping Monica have a time to dodge or counter-attack. She's not yet used to do a slow motion fighting, but she have to go through for the sake of improving her close-combat skills.

As Jedrek's tail grab his fists and tossing him, Ryo turned around and landed safely, getting ready for the next attack. Noticing the pole swing towards him, the wolf make a short leap and on the pole before attempt to throw another punch, but of course there's a huge gap for Jedrek to perform another blocking.

The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds