Join our server on Discord

Foxtrot Zone(Tigerlily/Cowboy)
Stripes looked at herself, chuckling.

"Hey now, just because I have a four-pack doesn't mean I lift weights!" she giggled.

It was true, despite her large size, she wasn't very muscular.

"I think your reputation precedes you." Cowboy grinned, "I told her you could one-hand a Humvee."

"What can I say?" Stripes smiled, "Bash bet I couldn't."

Adalwulf teased her tailhole gently, as he continued roughly fingerfucking her, his cock aching for release. But he wouldn't submit. Not yet, at least.

She was perfect. Smart, tough, playful, frisky, and she could change into any female he wanted. Only a fool wouldn't want to be with her.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Finally Tigerlily relaxed. "Just like my name tigerlily, alot of people expected I be more a tiger like my father. But my mom is a horse so weird unexplained magic goes on and that's how I came to be a lion."

"It's a good thing you don't explained with a board this time." Amy replied.

She would've like to goof off about a daddy meets a mommy with cute head pictures of her parents equal of getting her brother and her.

It was the very moment when she had came, thick amounts of her juices literally covered his whole hand. She panted alittle not really tired out by just one cum.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"We all started off as unwilling genetic experiments...believe it or not, but I was human once..." Stripes sighed, "but I wouldn't trade my family for anything."

Cowboy sighed under his breath, uncomfortable with the family talk. He didn't have much of one.

"Haha...I win." Adalwulf laughed as he felt her cum. He wasn't far behind as his cock erupted against her belly.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"But not all humans are bad, in my world every race are in peace, infact Gastonah became the first city that has humans and furs living and having families. Way back crossbreeding was sortof shunned upon until it was proven the princess took the vicious dark dragon as her king because she's in love with him. She is huanima a half human with some rabbit characteristics. Some of rich loyalties are furs themselves but they felt they don't qualified because of differences. The advisors disapprove an orc and human relationship and those two just ran off from ever claiming the throne."

"If it wasn't for my friend Linvar, the crossbreeds wouldn't be impossible. Showing love has no boundaries. She stayed right at his side ready to take any insults. Any sort of questions and her half race brings good numbers of supports from her friends" Tigerlily finished.

(OCC: I forgot to put 'not' in my last post.)

A grin still planted on Foria's face, tasting her leftover cum. "Not quite, lover." Her hand grab hold of wrist and set it aside. Hastly, she brought her body over his crotch, getting a hold of his cock as it rapidly went inside her pussy. Murring at the the feeling of his big doggyhood being squeezed by the pressing walls clamped against it.

"You had me cum only once. Now I'm ready to riding on the next biggest thing." Her sharp reptile hands firmly held onto his back neck pressing her muzzle against his, kissing him in the process.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Stripes sighed heavily, leaning back in her chair.

"Not all humans here are as compassionate as from where you're from..." she replied, "Many still see us as pets, slaves, lesser beings in general."

Adalwulf yelped as his oversensitive cock felt her pussy walls engulf it. He couldn't help but thrust into her roughly.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Tigerlily gotten quiet after hearing the painful words of humans have done, still in disbelief. "I...see."

The bird suddenly transformed itself as the elf that was garbed in priestly clothing as he did appeared from Cowboy's apartment. "Please, I know I may look human, but I can justify by helping your people. It seems you still have your losses; as a good neighbor I want to heal the old wounds and help out the sick and possibly provide suitable education, and books that might bring younger generations the love of reading. Expanding their knowledge and given more jobs they can learn to grow up."

He bow lightly at her as if she were royalty. "My name is High Priest Vontash, Advisor and Healer from Eldeglades of Goung Sueng."

Brewing a steam from her nostrils, she shake her head as Foria noticed what he's trying to pull. She lifted her legs up collided against his legs with as much energy she still has. Her hands clung tightly onto him.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Stripes smiled softly, "I've seen elves before. They're very secretive here on earth due to the humans' Xenophobic(fear of other intelligent races) ways, but they do exist."

"And we aren't necessarily looking for global peace." Cowboy pointed out, "We just want to be left alone. Be our own nation. Protect our own kind."

Adalwulf lowered his muzzle and started sucking her nipples teasingly, his cock never going limp as he continued roughly mating with her. He made a mental note in the back of his mind to tell his parents he met the greatest woman ever.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"I know that part, but why can't the furries explore freely amongst cities? Don't you people ever get tired of being at the same place and feel like you could have every right as much as every people equally, being free to roam every place you haven't been or ever wished to try new foods you never even had?" Tigerlily just almost feel frustrated, it seems all they care just limited things they could do here. It's like they like being in a desert and care not what other furries that thought the same as her opinions.

Even it almost seems reality became too harsh for the lioness to bare. She turned her back away from Stripes and started to run. Going past the corridors, ignoring the people she just bumped into, and stopped as she sat on a random rooftop. Just how is she able adapt an environment that only involves a huge gap between? She felt this is too much to ask for, it seems they don't want a change. Her tears went down to her face, crying until her eyes went too dried up from the atmosphere.

Maybe...it feels best to leave and give up. She can't forced it down their throats expecting to get a different reaction. The summoner thought about Brandon...would he come stay with her? Guess not, he's bound to his clan. And it will always remained that way.

Vontash apologised to Stripes as Tigerlily left the building, "I very briefly understand your case madam'. We are completely aliens from another planet; our world is a whole different concept."

"Still I would like to help out through the unbalance crises we are experiencing, it is an honor to greet an alpha like you." He bowed again. "Although, I think I needed some assistance as due the fact I looked human; more than twice I've been pointed by a gun."

Amy giggled, "Tigerlily did warned you."

Foria followed his movements, another way she wouldn't get easily tired of. She thought she might as well forget Diesel and go for the die-hard charismatic guy. The dragon is alittle surprised by how he isn't tired yet. Her wet vaginal walls still closing but easily for him to fuck her from the finger orgasm he did to the gunslinger.

Her breasts became harden, and producing a rich white milk for Adalwulf to drink.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"No offense good sir," Stripes smiled, "but it is customary for strangers to knock before entering ones home..."

Adalwulf thrusted into her faster, sucking down her delicious milk. It seemed to energize him letting him bounce her on his cock quickly.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Yes I've tried that, but I end up seeing a naked dragon...and a
canine who's ready to shoot part of my leg off." The elf sighed trying hard not to remember the encident.

Tigerlily sat quietly until the crow pecked at her. Roaring she tried to swipe the bird, but missed. She stood glaring at the raven until it turned into a Avian fur. His wings hazey black.

He made a crackle at her. "How does it feel your own half mortal boyfriend actually disagrees on your take on the world?"

"If you think I'm joining you grim angels you're wrong." The lions fur straightened.

"Oh, I won't be convincing you but someone will." The crow croaked.

"W-w-who?"

Her heart felt like it was stung like daggers. As she saw who another figure was. Lowering her head she could hear the the sound of chains closing in.

"Nice to see you again...Lily." A cold chill sent her arms. Guilt has pang inside of her. Lifting her face to face to kiss her. His other hand held a long thin sword

"Death...row." She closed her eyes.

Foria's ears perked sensing something gone wrong. She shooked her head ignoring as if it's a fly. If somethings really wrong it shouldn't interrupted her sex, resuming her moans on her guardian. Not even ceasing his quench of thirst.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)