Join our server on Discord

Foxtrot Zone(Tigerlily/Cowboy)
"Like I said, you've done enough." Cowboy kissed her again, as Duke failed to hit the ball he was aiming for.

"Man, I wish I was better at this game!" he whined.

"Oh, and what if I'm not?" he grinned, slapping her butt lightly, his cock throbbing in her paw, "what if I'm a bad boy?"
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Purring, Tigerlily felt happy that he's making out with her.

Amy just chuckled at Duke, finishing her game as checked out to see who win.

(OCC: It's her tail that is holding his cock)

"Then I'll just squeeze your manhood for you." Giving a taunting leer. Foria's long bulky tail tightened her grip, and it caused his semen spilled out onto her stomach and chest.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy kissed her back, as Sable(the fox) stepped into the room.

"Stripes will see you now." She said simply, beckoning them to the door.

"Heh." He grinned, slipping his paw under her tail and started rubbing her pussy.

"Two can play this game." He nipped her neck.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Oh, it's nice to see you Sable. You met Foria haven't you?" Tigerlily knew the dragoness has to be over 1000 years old, but what she didn't know is Foria...like Sable dislikes being called old woman. It's old(o') lass or old lady that the shapeshifter preferred in terms of words.

Murring as he stroked down there. The hot red reptile stripped her clothing off, seemingly eyeing on her breasts as she took her corsiet off(she also took off her skirt). She's not letting him easy just, yet. Foria really wanted him to taste her breasts. Afterall, a dragon's milk is more abundant. "Addy, you wouldn't be so strong enough to take over me. I've felt my girls are being ignored since I wanted you to have them." She leaned her double-D sized busts pressed against his ash-like fur letting his lean furry muscles feel her harden tits.

She squeezed his dick and once again he spilled his seeds on her stomach.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy followed Sable into Stripes' office, with duke in tow.

"Well Cowboy." Stripes' deep, smooth voice came from behind her massive desk, "Sable here tells me you have new friends you want me to meet."

Adalwulf grinned, giving her nipple a long, slow, teasing lick as he slipped a finger into her wet pussy.

"I'm ignoring them for a reason." He grinned evilly.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Lily's eyes were wide opened. She thought the number one alpha would be a big male wolf like Diesel. Boy, she was almost wrong on that part. The alpha is considered almost a giant compared to her. Most of the female beastwomen are not really that tall. "N-n-n-nice to meet you." feeling afraid she would tick the muscular anima off.

Amy remained silence. She wad surprised to but not scared at Stripes. Instead, she felt abit wary

The gunslinger turned her head to the side; letting out a breath of fire as it then ceased. "Mmm you do claimed to be a bad boy." She felt him feeling the very soften areas. "You have to go deeper than that though." Foria taunted whilst she busy with his cock. He continued to spewingenuity more of his cum on her. Occasionally her fingers dwiped it off and put some on fingers for a taste.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Stripes leaned forward, showing her fangs slightly, her deep eyes almost reassuring.

"Have a seat." She smiled, gesturing to the chairs in front of the desk. "Can I get you anything? A drink, perhaps?"

Despite her menacing appearance, she was quite caring, almost motherly. She pushed the gold and silver tigerstriped handgun that she normally used to further intimidate people aside, as Sable set a tray of drinks and snacks down in front of them.

Cowboy and Duke sat down, as if used to this.

"Hey mama." Cowboy grinned, feeling at ease in her presence...almost safe. "This is Lily and her sister Amy."

Adalwulf suddenly drove two of his fingers deep into her soft, wet pussy.

"I can do worse, sexy." He growled, nipping on her neck as his cock throbbed angrily in her clutches.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
(Mother? Wait, isn't the panther Cowboy's mother?)

"N-n-ice to meet you." Her voice almost cracked. She then grip her arms around Brandon's waist feeling herself already bursting.

Amy was still silent cocking her head lightly as if she doesn't have anything else to do besides standing.

"That's more like it!" Foria excitedly exclaimed. His gaping mouth is showing his dominant side, maybe that's why he's continued doing it. A male canines way of mating a female dog, bitting their neck and dog just has his way. That and his hard doggyhood has created a mess easily making her scaly skin slippery. 'Oh he's very smart.' Though a dragon has more stamina than a wolf being. It seems to become an interesting compitition between them.

As for now her tail strapped his waist. If he happens to get his chest wet, she would still hold tightly onto him like her tail is a snake. And as he stroked her lovehole, she gripped her arms tightly moaning blissfully.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Stripes looked at Amy, "Sit, sit!"

She laughed slightly, as she leaned back in her chair.

"I know I look intimidating..." she started, "but I don't wish you any harm...I heard you two were vital in pushing off that attack the other day. I like that. Anyone who protects my city and my family has earned my respect. I don't like it when my people think of me as a boss...I'm more of a mom."

Adalwulf smirked slyly, deciding to see how far he could push her. One of his fingertips grazed against her tailhole lightly as he continued fingerfucking her pussy.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Amy obediently sit down.

The lioness; however' still clung Brandon, like an affectionate leech latching on her mate. "I'm still nervous. It is a first I seen a bodybuilder beastlady." She complied.

Foria shivered slightly. She wanted his body...and for the long while. She is in love with Adalwulf. The red scale reptilian bitted her lip. Not yet, she wanted him to play with her more with his little fingers as he moreso had he wrapped herself in. His fingers becamed moistened by her hot juices. But not enough to cause a burn.

His doggy paws were maybe half-satisfying, yet he could make her cum. Feeling relevantly relaxed at his side. As if feeling secured being with him. Though...she's not ready to be committed to him, not yet.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)