Join our server on Discord

Xeno panic!
(Nah, just asking where she was)

Agatha smiled and nodded, sitting up straighter. "Do I get some attention today mistress? I would love to play, if your in the mood." She said lustfully.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Of course," Alex smiled, leaning forward to kiss Agatha, but stopping. "But I need something in return. Just....a little favor. Let me impregnate you, and you'll feel fucked beyond your imagination," she whispered into Agatha's ear.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Agatha moaned softly as she was kissed and whined when Alex pulled away. "Im...Impregnate? What?! No way!" She immediately backed away. "I dont want any part of that, you have other girls, make them do it! I am in no way going to allow you to impregnate me with slugs, or tentacles or whatever it is you think you want to do!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Please, Agatha, you don't understand. This is for Rhona! If you don't do this for me, she dies! I can't use Amy, Angela, Kat, Sleen, or Mary. Please, Agatha! If not for me, then for Rhona! She'll stay asleep forever, or worse, die, if you don't!"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"N-no! There are others you can use! Ask the scientists or wait for the others to be usable or something! I-I cant do that! There is a reason I only like girls...I dont want to...I never want to be impregnated! You can find someone else Alex, you can!" She insisted. Agatha was very serious on this stance, she did not want to be impregnated, and was convinced that she was not the last option, and as such would not do it no matter what. Also, though she wouldnt say it out loud, Agatha didnt care about Rhona, Amy or Silvia in the least since they were all just clones of the original Silvia. They were just copies of one person, not even an actually persons themselves.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex looked at her and tried to consul her in his embrace, wrapping her arms around the human, their breasts rubbing together. "...At least tell me why you only like girls, Agatha. If you refuse me, if you refuse Rhona, at least tell em that."
"N-Nightmares." Agatha said as she surrendered to the embrace. "A man once told my family that I would die in child birth...we have always treated it as an omen. And I have had nightmares...no...no I cant do this, I just cant!" Agatha insisted.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Agatha, please..." But Alex would leave it at that. She held the human girl a bit longer, trying to consul her, before speaking. "Agatha, are...you going to be okay?" she whispered.

Part of her wanted to simply enforce his rule, but if Agatha was pregnant and hysterical, it may have led to some....frightening scenarios. It seems she had no choice but to await one of the others girls to gain their strength, or to talk to the scientist for help.
(Gimmie a list of the girls, and what they are impregnated with, if they are. Been out for awhile, my comcast provider decided to crap out for a week or so.)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Slim Pods - Amy
Tentacle Binder- Angela
Fuck Worms - Rhona
Pleasure Slugs - Mary

I think that's right.))