Join our server on Discord

Next Gen (Zero and Silver RP)
(Well, ya, but I cant tell you what yet. Just have Jacob wake up and go about his business as usual)
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Aye aye, captain!))

When Jacob awoke he would make sure the others were present and okay, before leaving the room. He was very tempted to simply stay there until one of them awoke, but decided against it, trying to be optimistic. He walked downstairs to create a breakfast for the himself and the other girls, wanting to surprise them, and especially his mother Angy.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
A little while later Angy came down stairs, peeking around the corner and sighing with relief when she saw Jacob. "Oh Jacob, please dont leave so suddenly, I thought something had happened." she said as she came into the kitchen. "Are you making breakfast?" she asked curiously, sniffing the air and looking around to see what he was doing.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I waited for a few minutes. Sorry, mother," he apologized, flipping a pancake and catching it on the pan. He smiled at that little achievement, before looking at Angy. "I am. Pancakes, eggs, bread, bacon, and sausages," Jacob smiled. "How did you sleep, by the way?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Oh, well enough I suppose for whats been happening around here..." She said softly. "Here, let me help you. You might be good, but I always have to wake up hours early like this just to get the food ready everyone. We can get the work done faster as two." She said walking up next to him and turning on another stove, humming softly as she began to help make breakfast. Working this close to Jacob, she often rubbed up against him, and purred a little a few times as she did. Trapped in a state between Gatomon and Angewomon, she had both feline and angelic Characteristics. A beauty in her own right.

(I dont think that Jscob has gotten off once since the start of the WHOLE thing, even after a he bought a slave!)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((He's a pussy. I know. He DOES need to be a bit more like his father
Jacob: HEY!
Shut up bitch.
Jacob:...))

When the two were finished making breakfast, they had some time to simply talk. Jacob examined his mother's body, amazed by her sight. She looked so beautiful,, even now. He couldn't help but wonder what she looked like when she was in her prime. While the two made small talk, Jacob remembered what the voice had said about him.

Part of him knew it to be true. He wasn't as strong willed as his father. Perhaps...he should change that, he thought. He suddenly moved closer to Angy and suddenly kissed her lips, probably stopping her mid-sentence. "Mother...Show me how you pleasured father. Please," he pleaded,
(Technically Angy probably looks the same, since Digimon dont generally age)

Angy's eyes widened as he kissed her and she blushed pulling back a bit. "Jacob I...n-not here." She said almost pleadingly. "I mean, we just made breakfast and the girls could come down at any moment." she added, unable to meet Jacob's eyes for a few seconds. Angy hadnt been fucked in a long time, and was shy, though not as shy as Flare. Still, she didnt want to risk having her daughter walk in on them.

"Dont take that. If you order her, she will do it, she is a slave..." The voice was much weaker, perhaps only a stray thought of his own, and was far from the dark voice he had heard the other day. Staring at Angy he would realize the voice was right. Angy was a slave, and if he was forceful, he could fuck her right here in the kitchen despite her fears. She only had as many choices as he gave her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((....Uhh.....SEX SCENE TIME!))

You're right. Mother or not, she is my slave. She must obey me. "Shhhh..." he whispered, before kissing her again, his hands roaming over her body. He stroked her neck, moved down to grope and feel her lovely breasts, getting a good estimate of their size before moving his digits behind her to stroke and feel her hair. Finally he went to her ass, squeezing and slapping her sexy ass. "I'll be quick with you, if you really want," Jacob said, rubbing his hard cock against her pussy through their clothes.

((I think I may go to sleep now...))
"Ja-Jacob..." Angy moaned as his hands began to roam her slender body. She blushed hard when he began to feel up her CC cup breasts, and whimpered when she slapped her sexy soft ass. Her hair was soft as silk and running his hands through it made her purr. "P-Please...later...not now...not here..." She begged him softly her rubbed his clothed dick against her barely covered pussy. He had her now, all he had to do was keep going and she would be puddy in his hands.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob did not stop. He moved down to kiss her neck as his hands began to try and take off her clothes. In a manner of speaking, he was out for blood this time. "Help me take your clothes off," he ordered. Once she was naked, he would unzip his pants and drop them to the floor, wearing only his shirt now as he moved forward to kiss her breasts. He had one hand groping her ass and the other rubbing her slit, getting it nice and wet before going any further.