Join our server on Discord

Next Gen (Zero and Silver RP)
"Where?!" Angy asked, holding Belle protectively. "Who am I? Dont worry about that, it is not as important as what Im talking about. Am I hurting your family? Hahaha! No more than you are for failing to protect them."

Kazey looked worried, trying to figure out what was going on with her beloved master, but she could hear nothing. Angy was looking around for signs of attack but there was nothing. What was going on?
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I am not hurting them!" he yelled back. Jacob spun around, trying to find the source of the voice. "How do you know me? My family? My father? Who are you?! Why are you doing this?!" he shouted, trying to find the speaker. "SHOW YOURSELF!"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Jacob got no answer, and sensed nothing. Kazey and the others looked scared and waited for him to tell him when it was safe. His yelling and awakened Belle and she was now hugging her mother and hiding her head.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
After taking a few deep breaths and looking at his dear sister Jacob would calm down. "H-he's gone. He stopped talking. I-I think I should go and tell Ren about this. I don't like the thought of her alone with all of this going on," he stuttered, slowly inching to the door, before running off, afraid his vixen mother was endangered. "Ren! Ren!"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
He would find Ren and the others in Flare's room, all fine. "What?! What is it?!" Ren would say when he came in. "Are the others in trouble?" she would ask urgently, getting ready for battle.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Going to sleep now. Night Maero))

"I....I heard the voice again. Please, Ren, I-I don't want you to be alone. Come with me and be with the rest of us. I don't want to lose you! W-what if we can't save you like the others? I don't want you to leave..." he whispered, hugging her tightly. "The voice says its my fault....I'm endangering all of you. That its no more at fault than I am. D-do you think its right?" he whimpered.
"Of course not! Snap out of it!" Ren demanded. "Look, its just trying to get to you, get to us. Like I said, I can take care of myself! Why did you leave Angy, Belle and Kazey by themselves? They might need you right now!" Ren reminded.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"What? No!" Jacob gasped, turning around to the the direction of his room. "I-I would hear their psychic screams. I would have heard them..." he argued, before looking at Ren. "Please, mother, you don't have to be alone..." he said, before taking off back to his room, paranoid and afraid for his family.
(Time skip?)

When he got back he would find everything was alright, everyone was alright, for now. Kazey looked very worried for her master, as did Angy and Belle. the night would be uneventful, no one would be attacked, and the voice would not return.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Sure. You have something planned?))