Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Alex got back on the bed and his dick harden and practically pulsed with lust at the sight of the mother and daughter kissing. "Ayako, stop for a second," he ordered, slapping her ass. "Now Dawn. I want to hear your response. I want to hear you accept your mother as your lover..." As he ordered them around, he grew a tentacle over his cock and rubbed both that and his hard cock against Ayako's and Dawn's pussy, teasing them and getting ready to fuck both at once.

------------------

Kari screamed in a mix of pain, pleasure, and shock as the small digimon suddenly stuffed itself into her pussy. When she was ordered to dance sluttily, she whimpered, but submitted. She was a child though, and such acts were difficult for one as young and (once) innocent as her.

She danced badly at first, and she would cause Teasramon to lick and vibrate, sending her to her knees. One of her hands reached down to touch herself, but she instantly felt a blast of pain throughout her body. She would hear Erusemon ordered her to dance, and with tears in her eyes, she stood up and placed her hands against the walls, shaking her ass for the digimon, before turning around and stroking her hands over her petite figure, followed by blowing a kiss and shaking her ass for the man.

Angewomon stared at her partner with shock and tears fell from her eyes. "You bastard!" she roared, but did nothing else then insult him as Kari slapped her butt for Erusmon and groped her own breasts.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Erusemon laughed with every movement she made. "Wow, you sure do pick this up quick. You must be such a slut on the inside. And now you are my slut." He laughed. He then looked at Angewomon, raising his eyebrow. "Hey, I didnt force her to do this, you did. There was a choice to make, and you made it. You chose yourself over Kari, I guess that shows how far your really willing to go for her. I have a question, at what point did you decide not to kill her when you were with that vampiric bastard? Could it be that you actually lusted for her? And the reason you are forcing her to dance right now is because you secretly want to see her naked body like this? What a perverted angel you are."

He then stood up and picked Kari up again and placed her on his lap. "OK, next order, masturbate before me. Lay down with your ass in the air, facing me off course, and tease yourself until you cum. Again, either you can do it or Kari can, but like before, I will alter the rules for her."
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
?????
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Shut up, you bastard! She's my friend! Nothing more, nothing less!" Angewomon argued, as Kairi shook her ass a bit more, before returning to Erusemon. Angeowomon watched with shock and horror as her partner sat on the man's lap and began to touch herself, masturbating at his command.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
As Kari tried, Teasermon swelled and vibrated hard. "No no Kari. You dont get the easy way." Erusemon said. "If Angewomon masturbates then thats her order, but you...well, lets just say I have a few more toys." HE would then pick her up and hold her close to himself with one arm while his other reached into his pant's pocket and pulled out two golden rings. "If Angewomon does not obey, then Im going to have to use these." He said with a smile, placing the cold, little golden loops on Kari's small nipples, teasing them.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"NO!" Angewomon cried, quickly (hopefully) stopping Erusemon. "I-I will do as you command. Just please, stop torturing her! She's a child," the digimon begged. If Erusemon stopped, and focused on her, she would look away, her cheeks blushing as she quickly got out of her clothes and pulled her helmet off, revealing her beautiful blue eyes. She could not look at Kairi even for a second, as she gently grasped one of her breasts and groped herself, moving her other hand to rub her slit.

She was doing it rather clumsily, meaning Erusemon could scold her or decide to refocus on the human girl, who was staring with shock at the sight.
?????
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Look up))
(My bad)

Erusemon did stop and smiled as he watched her disrobe and begin to masturbate in front of him. "Well, its clear you dont care about Kari." Erusemon said after a moment. "I mean, I gave specific instructions. Get down on the floor with your ass in the air facing me and finger your slut pussy you stupid bitch! That or I can just go right back to my little lap pet, isnt that right Kari?" He asked, petting her chest and stomach as he held her close, still teasing her nipples with the little golden loops.

--------------

Dawn and Ayako moaned as their pussies were rubbed, Dawn looking up helplessly at her mother. She had never felt this way before, it was like she was a whole different person. For some reason, she did love her mother, love love, like romantically! She kissed her mother suddenly, their tongues playing with each other for awhile before she pulled away, moaning and gasping, and said, "I love you mom, I want you to fuck me, to be fucked with me, to be my slut lover!" She delcared.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Kairi couldn't stop herself from moaning as she was teased, and Angewomon nearly broke down into tears. "Y-yes, sir," she mumbled, before doing as ordered, ass in the air and fingering her tight, virgin pussy right in front of him.

"Angewomon," Kairi whispered, blushing red as she watched her angelic partner putting up a show for them.

------------

Alex smiled, and suddenly pushed his cock and tentacle into both of them, fucking them both at the same time. He held on to Ayako's hips as he fucked them both, moaning in pleasure. "You two should be happy. You're going to be living the rest of your lives as my sluts! You'll be given fresh sperm everyday, fucked for hours on end, and the best part? You'll get to finally be married to one another and make love until the day you die!" he moaned, ramming his cocks into their tight pussies, as more tentacles appeared to rub their assholes and stroke their tits.