Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
((How very Disney))

King stared at amazement as he saw the men dying out around him and he looked up at Cassandra with even more amazement. He saw her naked body floating in the air, covered in tattoos and glowing with amazing power. He saw life and nature return to the world and he smiled at the sight. "We did it. WE DID IT!" he laughed, dropping the gun and sword and trying to float over to Cassandra to embrace her.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
When he embraced her she convulsed for a few moments and went limp in his arms, the light fading from around her, though the new markings on her body remained. She gasped and was held up only by him, and would fall to the ground if he let her go. She opened her eyes after a few moments, looking weak and tired. She gave him a small smile and said, "Yes...we did..." At that moment she slowly began to turn to dust. Cassandra was but one aspect of the whole goddess Verra, and her purpose had been fulfilled. Looking at her, it did not seem as though her disintegration was causing her any pain, but she did look surprised, she had clearly not thought that would happen. "King I..." she started to say, but not able to find the words, tears filling her eyes. He had only a few seconds left with her, he had to make them count.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Cassandra," he smiled, holding her in his arms. Then she began to crumble. Turning into dust. Leaving him. "Cassandra! No, no, no. Don't leave, I need you! You said you would help me!" he whispered, feeling something in his eyes. Tears fell from the abomination's eyes as he saw his friend fade away. No, more than his friend. "Please, don't leave me. I need you with me...I...I think I love you," he cried.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Cassandra held him as tightly as she could, her eyes also full of tears. "I-I know, I love you too, I...I didnt know! I..Im so sorry!" She realized she would be gone at any moment, and looked him in the eyes, pulling back so they could stare at each other one last time. "Please Savior, please be strong, be strong for me, for what we had. I never found out what you were or why you were troubled, I wish I could help you. But we all have to keep living. L-Live for me! Live freely, live your life as you want it and not as it is set. I wish I could resist, I wish I could stay with you, but..." She then stopped and kissed him passionately, hoping he would kiss her back. At the end of it she pulled away, looking at him with tearful eyes. "Goodbye my love." She said as she finally disappeared in the wind out of his arms, her dust flowing in a stream and leaving the old temple in a thick, waving cloud.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King did kiss back, he'd be a fool not to. When the kiss ended, he whispered, "Goodbye and sweet dreams," before she faded away. She was gone now. He was alone now.....What was left for him now? He left his Mother. His love was 'dead.' And his comrades were murdered. He was all alone...But he could rebuild. He had to. He promised his lover.

He slowly began to walk in a random direction, wishing to explore the world he had help make.
Walking outside he would seen the new world he had helped to create. Trees and vegetation span in every direction, covering the once barren city ruins, each bearing ripe delicious fruits. Birds flew about for the first time since he had arrived, and the sky was bright blue instead of polluted orange. The scars of war were fading even as he watched, the dust of his former lover shining in the wind as it swirled and flew away towards the south, glittering like shining glass.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Any suggestions on what to do next? I'm having writer's block))

King stared at the world with a sad smile, wishing Cassandra could see it all. He watched the dust blow south, and decided to follow it for a bit, having no better purpose at the moment, as he was still tired from the war he had taken part in. "I wonder if the mothers and children still live?" he thought aloud.
As he followed the dust he would find that to keep up with it he would have to use his advanced speed, and the more he kept up with it the more he would feel Cassandra's presence still existing within it. Finally it led him to where the soldier's base and families had been, and he would see more dust, dust from Veric and the other unseen avatars mixing with Cassandra's essence in the dust, though Cassandra's was dominant within the mix, creating a whirlwind of colors as it all began to focus into one point. All the families came to watch as something was created. From the whirl wind emerged a young girl, no older than ten years old, naked, with red skin and white hair and markings. King would recognize the small girl as a much younger version of Cassandra. The girl stood in the courtyard, looking confused as the dust around her settled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King stared at amazement at the whirlwind of color, before it finally ended and he saw, to his disbelief, a child version of his love. He smiled a bit, and without thinking about his actions, ran to the child and hugged her, pecking her lips and holding her tightly in his arms.
The girl looked at him shocked, as did those in attendance. She blushed a little with the kiss but hugged him back gently and closed her eyes as he held her. Her body was just as warm as before and even softer. Still, she said nothing, and soon she fell asleep in his arms, cuddling against him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)