Join our server on Discord

Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP)
"Oooh...Minami..." Monica's cheeks flushed a bright red, her thoughts still a bit of blur after such a passionate kiss. She breathed softly, causing her to inhale the scent of their juices down below. Her tail started to wag excitedly as she became horny. "U-Um...looks like we're making a mess down below. Maybe we should do something about it." Monica smiled gently towards Minami and leaned up to give her nose a playful kiss.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mnrr...L-Let me 'fix' it up for you..." The hybrid winks and smiled, lowering her muzzle and began kissing Monica's neck, shoulders and nuzzling her cleavage. Then, she move downwards while kept on kissing some parts of the vixe's body until her muzzle is about an inch from the wet thongs; taking a deep sniff of their mixed scent. By resting her paws on Monica's white belly, Minami stucks out tongue and lick the wet thongs, her nose pressed against and rubbing the female's clit. "Mnnrrff..." The taste and scent were so intoxicated, forcing Minami's tongue and nose pressed deeper to get more of it.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Nnnhh...oh gawds, that's good..." Monica gasped and panted from the teases to her pussy and clit. She removed her thongs just as a fresh wave of pre-cum started to drench Minami's tongue and snout. The flustered Renamon spread her legs wider and moaned for more of the hybrid's soft tongue. "Mmhhh!" Her sweet scent grew stronger thanks to her comrade's teasing, and Monica gave Minami a blissful smile as she caressed her head.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Minami murred lustfully as Monica's fresh pre-cum wetting her snout and tongue as Monica strip off her thongs, exposing her cute-looking vagina. "Oh my...You are fully soaked, Monica...And somehow, we have almost similar shape of our slit..." She said with her eyes midclosed, stucks out tongue and began to lick Monica's slit in very slow movement starting from the bottom and up to her clit; licking the vixen's delicious prejuices clean while kept on sniffing the thick scent. "Mnnrrff..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Ahhh...M-Minami...you have such a soft tongue...nnhhh!" Monica's cheeks were completely flushed pink, with the vixen trying to endure the overwhelming pleasure. She wagged her tail feverishly, and leaked plenty of her sweet nectar for Minami and her wondrous tongue. Her moans became louder with each lick, while her alluring scent became stronger.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mnnrr...I'm glad you enjoying it, Monica..." The hybrid speaks telepathically while her tongue continued to lick Monica's soaking slit, while gulping dowm the precum she able to gather. Her soft paws gently caress the female's body and thighs in lovely way before she stopped licking, watching and admiring Monica's blushing expression which somehow making her feel even horny than before. With that, Minami resume licking but this time, she shove her tongue deeper until her teeth made a contact with Monica's clit; teasing the vixen's inner wet walls and orbs at the same time.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC: Sorry about the delay, buddy. I was feeling kind of sick the last few days. XP

"Oooh gawds...ahhhh!" Monica gasped and moaned sharply once her tender clit was caressed by Minami's warm and slick tongue. She gripped the bed tightly and tried to endure the overwhelming pleasure coursing through her body. Her lustful scent became ever stronger thanks to the teases, while her snug pussy coating the hybrid's tongue in her juices.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC : No worries, cutie. You should worry about your healthy condition :)

IC :

Minami couldn't help but growl in mouth as hearing Monica's cute moans till it create a slight vibration through her soft tongue and teeth, teasing the vixen's wet inner walls and small sensitive bulbs. Her wolf nose picking up more scent and shove her tongue deeper, searching Monica's most sensitive spot while resting her paws and gave a pleasurable squeezes on the female's mounds over her red bra.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"M-Minami...I can't hold it much l-longer..." Monica shivered in delight, unable to resist Minami's gentle touch against her breasts and pussy walls. More of her sweet pre-cum leaks out to coat the hybrid's tongue and muzzle, while she moans deeply. Finally, the vixen arches her back and cries out in pure bliss. "Ahhh...oooh, Minami!" Her hips buck forward slightly before a thick wave of her orgasmic juices rush forward and soak Minami's teasing mouth.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Nnrrr...Let it ll out, my dear..." Minami said telepathically as kept on ravaging Monica's vagina walls and clit, grabbing as much prejuices she can get on and gulps it down; her paws kept on squeezing the vixen's breasts. At that particular time, Minami's tongue able to find Monica's sensitive spot and lap on it until the female hit her orgasm.

Without moving her head, she lock her mouth and accept Monica's sweet nectar before swallow it down to her throat, murrs and growls lustfully. "Mnnrrff...." The hybrid pulled her tongue out and lick the excessive juices before plant a loving kiss on the Renamon's pussy lips, crawls on top and smiled. "Your nectar taste pretty sweet, Monica.."

The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds