Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
"Oh? Is that so?" he asked. He knew if he did, he would endanger his life. He was weakened, slower than normal, and was in no shape for another round with Demon Flower. So instead, he leaned forward and pecked Hope's lips. "No," he said, before using a small cup to pour the water onto her head, washing the foams away. "Close your eyes," he warned, before slowly pouring the water on her head.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Your a meany! Mean!" she yelled as he poured water over her. She closed her eyes as he said, but struggled still, finding her bindings to still be as tough as before. "I wanna play! I cant play!" she complained as he rinsed her. Did she mean play like normal play or play like psycho crazy killer play?
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You want to play? What do you want to play?" he asked, reaching one arm down to gently stroke her clit. "Do you want me to melt you again? Or is this the other kind of play?" he asked. "The kind that ends people as blood, red, messes?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"I-I dont want messes..." Hope moaned softly as he played with her clit. "But...I want to play with the bubbles." She said softly, relaxing as he pleasured her. "M-Melting is good...but...but I want to play..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior finally decided to take a chance. There were still many bunches of bubbles in the tub, which allowed Hope the chance to play with them. He took out a few knock out gas grenades onto the ground, ready to activate them, followed by placing a gas mask on his face. With one deep breath, he nodded his head. "Hold still, and let me see if I can get them off. Do NOT move until I say you can," he ordered, very harshly, wanting her to know that. A lot of good it may do me... he thought as he tried to free Hope from the bounds.
(You want to take off all the bindings or just the ones on her arms?)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Arms))
Hope nodded excitedly and held still as he released her arms. Now free, she couldnt help but flex her fingers now they they were out of their restraining mitts (Something Shad'Ja had put there to keep her from scratching). She then looked at Savior, waiting for him to tell her when she could move.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior took another deep breath. So far so good. "Okay. You can play with the bubbles, but stay in the tub, and make sure none of it gets in your eyes. It will sting you if it does," he explained, watching Hope intently, wanting to see if any of this led to any progress.
Hope happily began to splash the water and play with the bubbles, stacking them and making small mounds before putting some back on her face and making big white bears and mustaches and the such, demanding to be able to see her funny faces in the mirror. If allowed to she would spend twenty minutes playing in the tub before the water began to get a little chilly and she wanted out.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)