Join our server on Discord

Foxtrot Zone(Tigerlily/Cowboy)
OOC: this better be the last one...this is starting to lose the fun for me.

IC:

Stripes smirked slightly.

"Good. Now it's late...I'm sure Adalwulf will find you a place to stay for tonight. Tomorrow he'll show you how we do things around here." She purred as she got up.

Adalwulf got up, bowing at his boss in respect.

OOC: I remembered someone else. You may like it.

IC:

A tiger walked down the street, late at night. He wasn't worried. His mom was Stripes. THE Stripes. As such, he had rather fearsome powers of his own. Pyrotechnic abilities. He was a gendershift as well. It allowed him to not only explore things most people could only fantasize about, but he also used it to create his fair share of mayhem.

Backfire was his name. And he was out on the town tonight.

The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"I abid thee adieu." Foria smiled. Suddenly a pen appeared out of nowhere along with a piece of paper, scribbling a couple numbers down. The gunslinger went up to Diesel with a flirty look on her face, putting the scrap inside his pants. "I apologize for my rudeness I hope this would change the matter." Wagging her tail like an actual canine, her hand rubbed his crotch and with that took her gunblade and made it disappeared.

She followed Adalwulf along the way. Feeling a slight disturbance...as she felt something in her mind crept on her again. 'Why are you flirting Diesel!? He's with two mates!"

'I don't care, he's just for enjoyment.' The shifter rolled her eyes, giving up trying to shoo whatever inside of her. 'Aside from that matter...who are you anyways?'

'I'm an valkyrie, name Candydelights you are my incarnation.'

Foria became hesistate, she doesn't deserve to being an angel. After all what happened, the envy of her sister. The lust she has for Diesel, the greediness for taking Lax's bullets. Prideful for trying to become beautiful than her sister. Lazy for not having a job, (although she's helping Stripes now), and well she's certainly not a glutton.

'Though deep inside...your hurt by your dark past.'

'I still don't derserve it.'

'Your duty...is to preserve this city among two other valkyries.'

'whatever just...-' then suddenly. Foria's rough, deep voiced changed into a more softer oneas Candydelights took over her body. The dead dragon still retain Foria's canine form and she suddenly hugged Adalwulf.

Cori accidently bumped into Backfire. She apologized him. "I'm truly sorry for that." brushing him with her finger. She thought she could go unnotice but she was wrong. But she's not sure if this furry is accepted to her society of being here in this unfamiliar city.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Adalwulf blinked as Foria suddenly hugged him.

"Uhh...are you feeling okay, Foria?" he asked cautiously. She certainly didn't seem like the hugging type.

Backfire jumped slightly, his fur standing on end. He turned to see who had bumped into him, his eyes narrowing slightly.

"You're human..." he said slowly, looking her over. "I didn't know there were any humans left that liked our kind..."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"I'm fine, it's not Foria now, my name is Candlelight, Foria is my incarnation." Her voice definitely change, and her eyes are somewhat innocent/sexy at the same time. Her tail wagging in a rather perky way. "Or you could rather say I'm an angel from heaven."

'Yea, a human who is wearing a strange hat and outfit' Cori sweated cautiously. This is obviously a no human zone. "Is there anything wrong with a human being in a anima city?" And he just realized she's a human? Well a she's a robot as well as that.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Adalwulf blinked, confused.

"Okay...it appears that there's an explanation needed..." Adalwulf sweatdropped.

Diesel grinned, looking at the phone number. Stripes let out a quiet giggle.

"At your age, and you're still popular with the ladies." She grinned.

"Yeah, I did manage to get you and Sabe." He grinned.

"Uhh..." Backfire glanced around, "Humans are trying to subjugate(bring down) my race...we're in the middle of a war with the humans right now..."

He glanced around, the street was dead empty, and he was the son of Stripes, so he was safe.

"This is the city of Lupara...in the middle of what's called the Foxtrot Zone. My mom and my dad are two of the leading Alphas." He explained.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Foria loosen her grip, her head starting to think. "Well I'm not in your world, obviously. I've been dead a long time ago, which is..." She pondered. "Hmm, I forgot. But, me and Foria...um...and that Yangjin girl both live in Goung Sueng which means 'earth' in chinese. Foria and I are valkyries; a soldier of God. I was sent by Lord Nazareth to protect this city."

'He seems a trustful guy.' Cori thought, though she's alittle uncomfortable about humans having war with furries, what's up this place? Well she's in a world that Steven wants to investigate so she might as well get used to what's up in this bizarre place. "I might as well be called an alien to your planet. But I am definitely human...just got injured by a car. And I became a cybrog."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"...jeeze. You guys are showing up a lot...Cowboy's girl is one..." Adalwulf sighed, "meaning either something bad's going to happen or something worse is going to happen."

"Well...Humans aren't very well liked around here." Backfire replied, "we might want to take you inside before someone sees you and tries to hurt you."

With that, he turned down an alleyway, beckoning her to follow.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Cowboy's girl?" Candydelight thought for a moment for who he is. "I don't know who he is, but who is the girl?"

"As for bad going to happen. Lord 'Nezu' predicted that something might happen. So he probably sent three of us valkyries to protect it."

Cori followed Backfire. He sounded serious about the furries disliking humans so she better trust him.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I didn't catch her name yet, but word through the Clan is he found a nice Angel girl. A lionness. Moirai said she was really sexy." Adalwulf replied.

Backfire led Cori into a small, seemingly abandoned, yet nicely furnished building.

"Mom let me use this place as my playhouse growing up." Backfire said as he sat down on the table.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
She giggled slightly, "Angels are incredibly beautiful." A memory hit, her when she suddenly remember how she died. "Now I remember...how I died tragically." Candydelight began. Still tagging the mutt along.

"Decades ago, my old boyfriend died and he became a grim angel. However, his love for me was undesirable. That, he decided to kill me. And that was the time where Grim Angels and...valkyries fought. Though there are some good Grim Angels, one of Lord Nazareth's soidiers as well as the us. Though some became tainted in heed of getting rid of natural mortals or people who considered not angels."

"Well since we're out of hearing. As you already know I'm a human...well used to be since my friend Steven revived me. Now that I'm a cyborg. Usually people noticed I'm a cyborg, though it is critically common that people say I'm human. I don't mind." she actually giggled like one.

"Anyways, I'm not out looking for trouble. Steven is having trouble on what he should in this planet. Decided he should put me here for research around the place. Though the Ancients the cyborgs told me to keep a look out for valkyries that might be endanger of having the Relics coming after them. So they upgraded me so I became one of them."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)