Join our server on Discord

Foxtrot Zone(Tigerlily/Cowboy)
"Those boys never learn." Panzer sighed, "I've booted them out three times in the past for scaring away my waitresses..."

He went back behind the bar as the patrons acted as if nothing happened. Just some drunk pissing off the pubowner.

Adalwulf stepped into the compound, greeted by Moirai, carrying a young cub around on her shoulder.

"Hey there Fate." He grinned up at the little girl. "What's your mommy doing to you?"

"She's trying to get me to go to bed!" Fate screamed, laughing as Moirai's clawed hand tickled her side gently.

"It's late little Kitten." She smiled, "what would your Grandma say if she found out you were up this late?"

"Speaking of which, I need to speak to Stripes." Adalwulf said quietly.

"Who's the lady with the sword?" Fate asked, being a typical curious child.

"Yes, it's getting late..." Cowboy said, taking Lily to his bedroom, setting her down on the bed, looking for her pajamas, unsure on if she'd let him change her.

"Alright sexy..." Duke said, giving her butt a squeeze, "take us to bed."
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Yangjin understood and writing people's orders down and occasionally, handling multitude of glasses in one tray like an astrobat(sorry spelling).

Foria smiled, "A typical medieval dragon." Her appearance started to change into true self, her fiery wings appeared just as if they were originally. Her body is now totally red with an except of some white on her head, tail, and her legs. She had black scarlike birthmarks on her body. "And your half right missy, it's a gunblade."

As soon as he settled down the lioness, Tigerlily finally woke up. Brushing her eye, and saw the letter mysteriously appeared before her, it's writing appears to be written in a angelic language. It was really odd that she could not feel his body carrying her, but as she reads the letter. She paints an extra bathroom. "I'll take a quick bath so be right back."

Amy growled sightly at Duke, currently she's not in a mood for flirting.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Panzer smiled to himself. His newest employee was quickly becoming his best. The night wore on, and soon it was closing time.

"Alright, you don't have to go home but you can't stay here." He shouted to his few remaining patrons, ushering them out the door.

The Cub giggled, "That doesn't scare me!"

"Yeah, well you need to go to bed now." Moirai said, then looked at Adalwulf, "let me put her to bed and I'll see if mom's free."

Adalwulf nodded, as Fate shouted back to Foria, "My mommy has cooler guns!"

Moirai popped her butt lightly as she headed up the stairs, scolding her quietly.

Cowboy glanced at the letter, the language not known to his Bionic's database. He shrugged, and stripped naked, changing into his pajama pants and getting ready for bed.

Duke whimpered, nuzzling Amy's neck.

"What's wrong?" he asked.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Why don't you go to your room and take a shower Panzer? I'll be right with you in just a moment." Yangjin said to the panda dog. Cleaning up the mess that the people have made.

Kids, always looking up for their parents. She smile as remembering how she always wanted to be a painter, never cut out to be as he ended up dying tragically without teaching her his skills. "Cute kid. Reminds me of me when I have to nag the master painter into painting me every night. But, when he granted me that, he..."

Foria twitched, "Painted the flowers more beautiful, while I have a scar on my face. Of course, my sister is always gets the attention. As soon as the master first saw my sister he offer her his artwork. Soon as artwork became famous, yet he's not really greedy. He hide my sister and me from them. That badger got stabbed in the end."

She kicked her sword. "That, my sister is always stronger than me. It's always my sister." she sighed. "It should be the other way around, me protecting her."

Tigerlily stopped shortly at his muzzle and give him a light peck on his muzzle. Licking his cheek just simply, she waited til he was asleep. She took a quick bath and crept quietly like ninja walking across the floor. As soon as she slip through the window magically she jump across rooftops.

Rolling her eyes, she headed towards her couch bed. Her tail wagged slowly, and her eyes dreamt down as finally she had her rest.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Panzer yawned, as he pulled the keyring off his belt and locked the front door.

"Thanks...I'll head down in a little while though..." he said as he took the cash out of the register, counting it quickly as he went into his office to lock it up in his safe and write down the night's numbers.

Adalwulf smiled slightly.

"Its hard to believe a cold-blooded killing machine like Moirai could be such a caring mother." He sighed, "Her biggest heroes include Rambo and Animal Mother(I'll explain it later), yet there she is, chasing her daughter around the compound acting like a pretend monster."

Adalwulf sighed, looking at Foria. He could tell she was upset about her past, but he didn't feel right asking about it. He led her deeper into the compound, navigating the dizzying corridors as he looked for Stripes' office.

Cowboy was out like a light, his systems recharging from the long day.

Duke whined, following Amy, and laying down in his bed, wishing she was back in it with him.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Yangjin wipe a sweat out of her head. Everything and literally everything became squeaky clean, it even sparkles and glimmers, even the wood shine like glass. Then she walked over to Panzer. "So how is it?"

"Yea, my sister is a mother of two sons and a daughter. Get her mad and she'll hurt you with just a ladle." Laughed Foria. "A ladle that is considered to be a deadly weapon."

She felt her head going through circles...as if someone is gaining control of her body. The dragon fumbled on the ground, her hand catch the ground she's landing. Shaking her head and regaining her standing she felt somewhat funny. "Sorry, about that. I-" her head was facing downword struggling to regain her body. "UGH!!! GET OUT OF ME!" The reptile crouched down, retaining her arms around her chest. Shuddering a bit, it was over. The strange feeling is gone, yet feeling some strength inside of her. She stood up, "Well that was an awkward moment..."

Right outside, she spotted him far from the town she headed there towards him. Her brush changed into a chinese sword now that she got from the tiger the chinese sword had a handle with geographical chinese writing on it like paper. The blade black like it was as a brush.

"There you are. I wonder where in heavens name could you be?" A huge purple panther grinned with dark hideous looking yellow bird like wings. "I was thinking about tracking down two other valkyries."

"Two other valkyries?"

"Your pretty slow aren't you?" chuckled the panther but he merely shrugged. "Of course, you guys barely sense your sisters here."

The lioness became quiet. "...why do you persist on continuing the angel war? Haven't you guys learn your lesson?"

"We still want what's has to be done!" Growled the big dark cat. "I can't believe how much you wanted to be around those pathethic mortals when all they cared so much for power."

"We were all mortals ourselves." sounding sympathetic.

"Yes we were...but, we're not power hungry, we're only doing what we think is right." He grinned as if justice has already taken care of.

Amy then quickly give Duke a peck on the cheek before going back to her bed again.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Panzer finished his nightly routine, spinning the massive combination lock shut on his safe.

"We're not pulling in a major profit", he sighed wearily, "but we aren't losing any money. The place is fairly stable financially."

He got up stiffly, taking his apron off and hanging it up on a coatrack, and shut the lights off. The dim light of the smouldering coals in the fireplace provided enough light for him to navigate his way to the stairs down, and headed into the basement. He opened a door on one side of the basement, revealing his personal quarters. They were nice, furnished in soft leather and nice hardwood, with deep red carpet on the floor. A few pictures were hung on the walls. One of them in particular was a younger Panzer with a light tan german shepheress, with three cubs in front of them. He looked different in the picture, he looked happier. Panzer ignored the picture as he emptied his pockets onto a table in the living room, and sat down to remove his shoes.

Adalwulf glanced over at Foria.

"You okay there?" he asked, as they stood in front of two massive, ornate doors, flanked on either side by a heavily armed guard. The two guards saluted him as he knocked twice on the door.

A tall, elder wolf stepped out, it was Diesel.

"Can I help you?" he asked in his deep, battle-worn voice.

"I have someone here that wishes to speak with Stripes." Adalwulf replied, gesturing to Foria.

"I'll see if she's free." Diesel said simply, as he left the doorway.

Duke smiled up at her, his tail thumping wearily against his bed, as he closed his eyes.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
The half asian canine nodded obediently as to his agreement. Everything is sparkily clean, she hoped it will satisfied him for what she has to offer. As she followed him down to the basement. It was for the first time she ever went to a basement. She saw the late photo of him, though she kept very quiet about it knowing it might make him feel uncomfortable. Yanjin didn't stare at him too long as to avoid being rude to intrude his business.

Foria nodded at him. "I'm...fine, just feeling awkward." That was strange. It was as if someone was taking over her body. 'Don't worry your body is just going through some development.' another voice was talking to her head. Okay that was weird...did another voice just spoken to her? 'I'll introduce myself when your done meeting with Stripes, I'll tell you the important stuff later now.' What? This other soul is talking to her. She doesn't know if she's crazy or some ghost trying to steal her body. 'Actually, we're sharing.' this other female spoke.

'I'm not willing to share my body with nobody!' Foria shouted at her. It then became quiet inside of her body. 'Good...I hope it says that way...'

The panther flew straight at her with his circle blades. Quickly changing her form; their weapons clashed into each other, both striking and dodging their weapons. Although Tigerlily's chinese sword was quick his blades able to catches the fiery lighting speed of her sharp sword.

"Your not so bad for a pretty valkyrie." The huge cat purred lightly at her, swiping his blade at her arm. Causing her to exceedingly bleeding. "Too bad I have to fight you."

At that point she lunge her blade at his ribs. "I'm sorry, I'm taken." And hit at that point, she was hurting but she'll manage...somehow.

Grunting, the cat back off. Swinging his blade around as he prepares his move. "GROUNDS TREMBLE!"

"Monkey rock!" The lioness shouted painting a monkey from her sword which made the monkey pop out of nowhere and counter affect the earth from spilling from the ground. Although a couple slip through and hit her.

"Dark wolverine...!" She then gave a last paint job and huge wolverine gave powerful swipe at him.

As the grim angel hits the ground, he laughed menacingly acting it wasn't over for him. "Hehheheh...sorry...dear valkyrie my death will not end like this...not for long as I return you to my master." He slowly took out a bright crystal and toss at her. The lioness ducked ant it became huge. It got hold onto her leg, meanwhile the panther disappeared with only it's ugly feathers leaving behind...

The crystal started to sucked the lioness, and trying her hardest as her claws punctured into the ground. "Bee..." She wimpered...painting the shape of her love as to summon him to her. 'Dear God....please help me get to him!' she prayed and suddenly as she completed the picture. Brandon appeared before her. The summoner roar out to him, her body now sucked away by the crystal. "Bee!" she cried, focusing on playing and stars around him to increase his strength into destroying the blasted jewel.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Panzer stretched out on the couch, yawning deeply.

"Shower's on the right. You can sleep in my bed. I'll sleep on the couch here." He said as he turned the TV on to the early morning news.

The door opened again, and Diesel ushered them in. Adalwulf placed his concealed weapon on a nearby table, customary to be unarmed when meeting the boss.

Diesel waited expectantly for Foria to disarm, not wanting to see any harm come to his Boss...his mate.

[COMBAT SYSTEMS: ONLINE]

[MAGNETO DRIVER CANNON: CHARGED]

"Where's that fuckhead at? You shoulda had me come with you..." Cowboy said coldly, his bionic arm morphed into a powerful electromagnetic cannon. An orb of energy collected at the barrel tip, essentially a small nuclear explosion shielded by energy. The orb ripped loose, flying at the crystal at the speed of sound.

When it connected with solid matter, the shield would rupture and the energy would be unleashed.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Are you?" Yangjin asked. Looking around the drawers finding the right pajamas for her to wear...although all of them are seemingly large for her to wear.

Foria dropped her weapon to the floor. She didn't like the progress however, she couldn't argue or try to to piss them off. Then she summoned her ice elebit [electric bit] which resembles a small ice creature with a joker hat. It made some squeaking sounds, the dragon quieted him and the pet obeyed. "Sorry she's nervous, but she needs electricity so she won't do any harm if not given a light bulb for her to feed on." Foria giggled. "Though she's very harmless not under my command."

Crystal broke into different shards then turns into nonetheless afterwards by the powerful blast. The lioness still wounded from the fight embraced the wolf-tiger despite his rough attitude. "Yea...next time if I ever get caught by the crystal...I'll be sure to call you..."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)