Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
The girl looked up at him as he spoke to her and whimpered, blushing in shame and looking anywhere but his eyes. Her hands were bound behind her back, there wasnt much she could do aside from follow her orders, which she did, continuing to suck and lick Savior's dick until he was near orgasm. She then stopped and waited awhile before doing it again. Clearly Dark Spell wanted to drive him insane with his own tactics.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior growled in frustration, both angry at himself, this woman, and Dark Spell. He need a way out. "My belt..." he groaned, feeling her stop her licks and sucks, right when he hit the edge. "In the middle of the front side of the belt. Press down on the buckle. It will save us both," he whispered, hoping for the impossible. "Please! Stop it!" he ordered, feeling her returning to lick and pleasure him.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
She ignored his protests, and continued her work for an hour more, before finally she pulled away and did not return. She was turning around and backing up into him, positioning her pussy over his dick. She was trembling as she did so, but did not stop. She rubbed herself against his length, so that he could feel her warm pussy before he entered it. She slowly began to place herself down on it, slowly, making very sure that he did not cum yet.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior had given up on trying to help the girl and was now trying to be quiet. He gave the occasional pant or moan, but he would refuse to break. Still, that did not mean he did not feel pleasure. As stated earlier, he would moan every now and again. He moaned as he felt her tight walls hold his cock, and he looked at her, with a strange grin. "Bet this isn't how you pictured making love, huh?" he joked, before moaning again, panting a bit, before controlling himself.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
She moaned and gasped as she lowered herself onto him, blushing and whimpering in shame at his words. It was clear she was not here because she wanted to be, and was not proud of what she was being forced to do, and tried to hide her face from Savior as she began to move up and down on his dick, slowly at first but getting faster, tears steaming from her eyes as she raped herself.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"It...doesn't have to be like this," Savior groaned. "I can...save us," he whispered. "Stop," he ordered, or what sounded a bit more like a plea, as he felt his orgasm nearing him. Part of him hoped the girl would stay where she was so he could cum, but he knew she wouldn't. "Help me..." he begged, closing his eyes as he realized that this might be his end....
The girl released a sob before thrusting herself down on him hard, impaling herself entirely and allow him to cum inside her. She shuddered and blushed as she did so, cumming hard herself.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior was about to cum inside of her, when a part of him screeched at him, and a horrible feeling of outrage went through his body. "Get away from me!" he ordered, as he tried to fight the chains once more, as pointless as it was. He held back his orgasm for a few seconds as he struggled, attempting to find someone to push the girl back. "NOW!" he roared, seconds before he shot his seed, most likely into the poor girl's pussy.
The girl was so startled when he began to thrash and yell that she lost her footing and fell forward off of him, his seed spraying onto her body as she lay on the ground. She moaned softly and lay there for a moment, having hit her head. Suddenly, Savior would recognize her. She was the former mayor's daughter. She had disappeared close to seven years ago in a strange train wreck. The poor girl was shaking and crying on the ground. It appeared that she had been here the whole time.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior looked down at the girl and his eyes widened in surprise. "I'll save you," he whispered suddenly. "I know your sister. I saved both of them in the past. If you can help me, I can get you to them," he panted, his rage and passion thankfully dying down after the long, torturous session. "Please, I can stop Dark Spell, but I need help. The buckle. Remember what I said..."