Join our server on Discord

Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP)
Jedrek gave a soft, affectionate growl as he stared into Ryo's lovely eyes. "Hhrrr, love ya too, Ryo..." He cuddles the cute wolf tighter before he leans his head slowly in and kisses him happily. His tail coils gently around Ryo's soft one as he savors the moment.

"T-Thank you...oooh, you're pretty good with your tail..." Monica's fluffy tail wagged as she felt Minami caressing her back along the spine. She blushed cutely before she returned to massaging the hybrid. The Renamon blushed even harder as she reached Minami's waist, and she asked, "Um...s-shall I go lower, cutie?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo murred and return the kiss passionately, throwing all his feelings on him while murring along the way, his paws gently caress and massage Jedrek's scaly neck. The white tip of his tail wags happily, feeling glad that he finally show his affection and love to his comrade.

"Nnrrhh..Such a playful tail...It move by it's own.." Minami giggles while looking to Monica over her shoulders once she felt the female's paws on her waists, blushing lightly. "G-Go ahead, Monica...D-Don't be shy..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Jedrek deepens the kiss with Ryo, murring gently with the cute wolf as he enjoys every moment with him. His tongue then slips out and gently prods Ryo's mouth. "Mmrrrr...." While he tries to french his comrade, Jedrek's strong claws softly caress Ryo's soft furred back, and his tail continues to hug Ryo's fluffy pair of tails.

"O-Okay..." Monica still blushed cutely, but she listened to Minami and let herself go further down. Her paws eagerly caressed and massaged the hybrid's cute buns through her silky panties. As the massage became more naughty, she brought her muzzle close to Minami's neck and gently nuzzled it. "Mmhh...h-how's that, sweetie?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Knowing what's coming next, Ryo happily open his maw and stucks out his tongue before swirl around Jedrek's and pulled into a deep french kiss. The wolf exchange his saliva with his male lover, mirring while his knotty cock twitch in-between their bellies. "Nrrff..."

Her own blush getting thicker once she felt the Renamon's soft yet silky paws massaging her firm furry buttcheeks through her panties. Minami couldn't help but letting out a soft moan on those pleasurable squeezes, and the nuzzles on her furry neck. "Aaahh..M-Monica...it-i felt so good..." She said softly, looking to Monica over her shoulder.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Jedrek growls lustfully and eagerly french kisses Ryo, happily slurping and tasting the wolf's smooth tongue. "Hhrrrrr..." He blushes cutely from the passionate exchange, while his cock gently rubs up against Ryo's knotty counterpart.

"R-Really?" Monica smiled happily as she gave Minami's neck another cute nuzzle, while her paws continued to fondle her cute rump. "Hmmm, well, maybe I ought to give you a full body massage. What do you think of that idea, huh?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The wolf continued to french kissed the dragon, murring as he felt Jedrek's cock rubbed against his, making it twitch some more. After a while, Ryo decided to break the kiss softly, a string of saliva connecting their tongues as he breathe slightly heavy. "Nnhh...Y-You really are good kisser..." He said while staring into Jedrek's eyes.

Minami kept on murring and moan slightly once the Renamon give another soft nuzzle on her neck and a pleasurable squeezes on her firm rump before her ears twitching as heard the suggestion. "Mnrrhh....It's a really good idea, Monica...I-I would love to..." As a respond, Minami unwrap her dragon tail and slips before rub in-between Monica's furry buttcheeks.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Mmhhh...you too, wolfie..." Jedrek then leaned forward and gave Ryo's lips one last, playful slurp before he stared into Ryo's eyes lovingly. He held him tightly in his beefy arms and gave some light groans as his draconic member rubbed against Ryo's knotted length some more. "Hhrrr, I wish this night could last forever."

"Oooh...m-my...such a teaser..." Monica blushed deeply from the sudden tease to her rump before she returned the favor by starting the full body massage. She brought her soft paws up along Minami's body before she gripped the hybrid's lovely breasts through her bra and fondled them eagerly.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo giggled and murred from the last slurps on his lips before giving a light nuzzle on the muzzle and rest his head on Jedrek's strong chest. "Mnrr...I wish that too, but we might get really exhausted and wake up late...In fact, look at this mess..." The wolf stated with a giggle, looking to himself and Jedrek's bell covered with their spunk. "But don't worry...we can be together for the next nights..." He smiled.

"D-Don't blame me...That tail move by itself. Hehe.." Minami tried to defend her teasing actions so Monica won't suspect anything. Then, a long lovely moan escaped from her mouth once Monica's soft paws fondling her firm breasts through her lingerie and lift her upper body a little bit so the Renamon can fondle the hybrid's mounds easily. "Aaahh..M-Monica..."

The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Hrrrr, good point. You probably still need some rest to recover from your injuries. We'll clean up our "little" mess tomorrow." Jedrek chuckled softly as he softly stroked Ryo's back, and then growled playfully as he felt the wolf rest on his chest. He smiled softly as he curled his tail gently around Ryo's soft body and told him, "Good night, cutie." He then leaned down to kiss his forehead before the dragon closed his eyes.

"Hehe, you don't need to hide it, silly." Monica giggled softly before giving another light moan from Minami's tail. The blonde vixen happily repaid the favor by grabbing her friend's mounds tighter, giving the furry curves some firm teases. She then decided to give her friend more pleasure by bringing her own fluffy tail around to Minami's crotch and started rubbing her pussy through her panties.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo murred happily from the gentle caress, swishing his fluffy tail before wrap one of Jedrek's legs, hoping to spread his body warmth and warming the dragon throughout the night. "Good night, my dear Jedrek..." He stated, giving a kiss on the dragon's chin before resting his head on the chest and slowly fell asleep.

Instinctively, Minami position herself on all fours like a feral wolf and began to moan and breathe heavily, feeling Monica's paws groping her breasts slightly tight and a soft rubbing on her crotch until her pussy release a thick arousing mixed scent of female dragon and female wolf, enough to make others horny. "Aaahh..M-Monica...I-It's not fair you enjoying yourself..mnrr..." She murmured as blushed furiously, her lavender panties start to soak with her prejuices while Monica's tail rubbing her crotch.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds