Join our server on Discord

Foxtrot Zone(Tigerlily/Cowboy)
"Ah. So dragon." He smiled, as the bartender poured them fresh drinks. "Dragons are prized everywhere for their hides. But out here hunting them has been outlawed. Doesn't mean you don't have Poachers on the black market."

Duke licked back, nuzzling her cheek.

"Yeah, but I happen to love older women." Cowboy said, kissing her cheek lovingly.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Foria gave a rewarding smirk as if it has been a lucky guess; she would've been more cautious, though she's readily for danger if anything. Her tail wagged playfully. "Well enough about me, I'm curious about your background."

Tigerlily blushed after words. She couldn't stop feeling shy being around her boyfriend. Though, she blame her own stomach for having 'cravings'.

"Oh I heard you want to go to a sushi restaurant. Infact, I know a place and got 50% off coupons, and for my sister I'll pay for everything." SolJowl grinned.

As she heard the word sushi. Tigerlily hugged her brother, "OMGOSH! Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you! Thou je Soljol!"

"Mm gum yuu. Lou fu le le." SolJowl fixed his glasses.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"My father's a wolf, my mother's a Malamute. I was born and raised in this city. Typical life. I joined the Stripes Clan to help make a difference." Adalwulf said as he took another sip of his whiskey.

"Alright. Hopefully my car will fit everyone." Cowboy said as he pulled a t-shirt on.

"Which one, the Mustang?" Duke asked.

"Crap. Right. No way in Hell all of us will fit in that thing." Cowboy replied.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Foria check the clock but, she is waiting for someone might as well keep the conversation going. "What kind of difference your trying to make?" curious to what is striped clans all about.

"No need teleportation is an easier way to get around." Though he turned to Tigerlily for some assistance on what he's talking about. Tigerlily painted a ported and grab hold of the handle and letting it hover over them; instantly they came at Mizu's sushi restaurant.

"I really like those japanese boats that floats around carrying food. Really cute." Amy giggled.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"We just try to steer our kind towards the greater good. Protect our own, help them whenever we can, give whenever we can. Yes, we have some less than honorable aspects to our group, but without those, we wouldn't be able to fund more important things, like a standing army to protect our city, or hospitals for the sick, or orphanages." He sighed, polishing off his drink. "But working towards peace is harder than it looks."

Cowboy looked around, then suddenly realized.

"Dangit! I just remembered Bolt gave me a Teleporter." He facepalmed at his own stupidity.

"Hey, I don't blame you, man." Duke replied, looking around the restaurant, "I woulda forgot too after all that getting shot at."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"It must be really relaxing..." Showing a hint of sarcasm but in a playful manner that she is. "My sister is overprotective around me. Of course whenever I see poor people it does reminded me the tough times my family has to face. Life is rough around the edges or so to speak."

Like a wild girl ready to taste the beautiful food into her mouth she squeal in delight as she enter in. There were boats floating around the table with actual water holding food in a delicate and usual traditional style of japanese Era. Her eyes became hearts and she sort of drag Brandon in had him sit next to her. A koi fish anthro appeared and bowed politely as they enter in and took the pen from her hair. "If you want to order from the menu please feel freely to do; they have pictures so you don't have to worry about what they would look like or you made a mistake on your order."

Amy sat right next to Tigerlily with Duke right next to her. While Soljowl sat right at the corner a couple seat off from where Brandon is at. "Sure no problem lady." he winked at her.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Times are tough allover..." Adalwulf sighed, "that's why we have to smuggle weapons and other goods. It's nothing to be proud of, but the money we make helps keep everyone fed and housed."

Cowboy sat down, looking at the menu, thinking quietly. His Bionic eye was busy at work translating and referencing the many different kinds of sushi. Many sounded good, while a few sounded gross. He was deep in thought trying to decide what he wanted.

"I got a question." Duke asked, sitting next to Amy. "How is it you breath air? I thought fish had gills?"

Duke eyed the Koi with great interest, his curiousity getting the best of him.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Good thing there's hardly any poor citizens now back my place. Though, it doesn't stop people from hunting other people when their alone. No one would complain about creatures eating other creatures. If a lizard sees me now back at home, I'm just their dinner."

She's fortunate enough that lizardmen are stupid. Though she is wary when they accepted the plant people, the Folorie as truly mates and regain knowledge and wonder around in towns just as if nothing has happened though they do knew they eat dragons. To a dragon's flesh is like a remedy to lizardmen of getting rid of diseases and sickness. "It's nice enough knowing I'm not someone's else dish for once. Though I could be wrong"

Tigerlily lightly tapped him, and pointed the english translation of these food. "There you go." she smiled timidly at him. She isn't trying to make fun of him, she loves him too much to care for that even though she would like teasing the hell off of Brandon. "I'll sashimi of salmon roe, tuna, unagi, squid, surf clam, scallop, red snapper.

"I'll have cook egg, teriyaki chick, teriyaki beef, unagi." Amy ordered.

The koi blinked and blushed. "Um I do have gills." showing the gills from the side. "Although I have bucket for me to put my feet in so I wouldn't get dehydrated out of 2 hours out of land."

"Duke that's very rude for you to ask. Mind your manners." Tigerlily grumbled.

"Oh you two are couples right?" She pointed at Brandon and Tigerlily and Amy to Duke.

Tigerlily nodded. "Yes."

"Oh we have free mochi giveaways for couples." She handed out another menu a picture two ice cream that is like small cake size.

The lioness squealed as she couldn't decide which dessert treat she'll get: Strawberry or Green Tea.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Well, I'm sorry our planet's far from perfect...we're trying our best." He sighed.

"I guess suprise me." He shrugged, handing the menu back.

"Sorry. I couldn't help myself." Duke smiled sheepishly.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Generally, I wouldn't fret too much." The gunslinger replied casually.

"Chocolate...for the both of us." Tigerlily smiled. Amy choose a meat ice cream, the fish picked up the plastic paper and momentarily left. Holding two chopsticks, the lioness picked up the dish and hand fed Brandon using her chopsticks like typical asian.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)