Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
"Come on," he ordered, putting the brass knuckles away and taking the woman's hand in his own. If she continued to act traumatized, he would pick her up bridal style and start running as best he could searching for an exit so they could be somewhere safe and he could clear his head and make a plan. "Don't worry. You're safe with me. I'll protect you, Miss..."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Savior was forced to pick the woman up, and as he ran, he would hear the zombies behind him. At last he would find a way into the alley, and exit through there. Surely out of breath from carrying the woman and being injured, he would find safety from the horde, for now.

"Thank you!" The woman said, holding onto him tightly. "Thank you for playing the fool." she added in a venomous voice as her hair changed color to reveal Dark Spell. Before he could drop her she would place her fingers on his lips and say "Shhhh now, dont make a sound. I will take care of you my dear savior." Savior would feel a heavy weight behind his eyes as the need for sleep poured over him in a way no normal human could possibly resist. "Sleep now." She commanded softly. "Sleep."

-----------

When Savior awoke he would find himself in a dungeon, an old looking one, and would also find himself chained to the wall. Ironic, considering this was how his captive normally woke up. "Are you awake now my Savior?" came the familiar voice of Dark Spell. She walked out in front of him from the darkness, swaying her hips seductive as she did. Dark spell wore only a green silk robe over her luscious body, and her large breasts and plump ass were clearly accentuated by the robe.

"Have anything to say?" She asked as she walked over to him. "Before I pull off this troublesome mask?" She was now right in front of him, her face barely an inch from his. The smell about her was sweet and thick, like strawberries.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
When Savior awoke he saw his enemy and mentally scolded himself for letting this happen. He heard her words and her question, but kept silent, not wanting to give her any ammo to use against him. He also looked away from her, thinking she looked rather fetching in that outfit. For now, his mind worked to find a way out. His belt was most likely gone, but if his gauntlets or shoes were still with him, he had a chance at escape.

As for his mask, even if she took it off she would find little joy in it, he thought. He had long quit his normal life. He was no celebrity or famous person. He was a nobody before this, and unless she actively searched for info on his face, she would not find much about him.

When she got within an inch of his face, he would attempt to lunge at her, pecking his lips against her own through his mask. A little victory, in defeat...
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
His gauntlets and shoes were gone as well, Spell had been very thorough when disarming him. When he kissed her she smiled and stroked his mask. "Impatient arent we?" she said seductively. "Well then, lets see the man behind the mask shall we?" She asked as she lifted away white hood and revealed his face(Feel free to post pic). "Well, quite handsome arent we?" She said as she stroked his face. "But I dont recognize you, and from how you act, I doubt that I should." she walked away for a moment and grabbed a camera from off a nearby table. She then snapped a picture of his maskless face and laughed lightly. "Well, if I should know you then I guess I will eventually. So Savior, what do you think of me?" She asked, turning around so he could get a view of her from every angle. "Am I to your liking as you are to mine?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior kept a scowl on his face, even when his mask was taken off. He then watched her take the picture. A lot of good it would do her. He had no other identity. No friends. No living family. He had cut himself off from the rest of the world when he became Savior. He then watched her turn around and put her sexy body on for show. "I've seen better," he commented.

((I'll find a picture later. I can't find anything I'm happy with right now))
Spell pouted at that. "Oh I guess I shouldnt be surprised. Might I ask who?" She said as she neared him, placing her hands on his shoulders, swaying her sexy hips as she did. "Was it Kitty? No, surely the body of a little cat girl is no match for that of a woman." she teased, undoing his shirt as she spoke, ripping it in some places to allow her to take it off. "Maybe the vampire that went missing? Or Skull, she has big breasts now doesnt she? Oh but they arent as big as mine." she mused as she discarded what was left of his upper clothing, moving closer until her breasts were pressed up against his chest. "How big do you think they are?" She teased, her hands going to his cock, rubbing it a bit through his pants before she began to undo them.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King was almost surprised she knew about the other girls. Was it possible this had been a trap since the beginning? He felt her large tits rub against his chest, but he closed his eyes, calming himself and focusing his mind. The feel of those large, soft orbs was making it difficult though. He quickly scolded himself. You've prepared for this. Keep your mind empty and focused. Ignore your surroundings. Everything is dead...

Of course, practicing and training a scenario was different than actually going through it, he realized. "Are you going to try and give me a taste of my own medicine? A cruel irony, as it were?" he asked behind his shut eyes.
"Maybe, if you ask nicely. Oh, you disappoint me Savior, I had thought that a man with your skill would be able to at least gauge their size." she said with another pout, still pressing her large DD breasts against his chest. "Dont you wish I was the one in chains so that you could feel them? Lick them? I might let you, if you play your cards right." She whispered into his ear as she discarded his pants and any underwear he may have had. Her hand wrapped around his shaft and began to give him a hand job. "Come on, guess right and I might let you play with them a little." she continued to tease, her husky voice at his ear.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior's eyes tightened, ignoring the feeling as his cock hardened and grew, though it was slower than usual. He just tried to keep silent, hoping she would get bored with him and let him think of a way out of this mess. "The only thing I wish for is to punish the guilty. Nothing else," he whispered, his shaft slowly becoming harder and bigger. Before she could comment on that though he added, "Normal biological behavior. Nothing more."
"Oh really? Normal biological behavior?" she mocked, kneeling down so that she was face to face with his rigid member. "So your saying that this doesnt feel good?" she teased before licking up the side of his shaft, from balls to tip. "Come on hero, Im not going anywhere, why wont you play my game? We could both have fun you know..." she said before taking his cock into her mouth and sucking vigorously.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)