Bondage queens.
09-12-2010, 02:35 AM,
RE: Bondage queens.
Silvia blushed a little as she was kissed and nodded, snuggling happily into her mistress. "Yes, it was the best." She moaned, holding Mindy tightly against her. The softness of her body, the warmth of her wool and skin, and the pleasure it had brought her, there was no doubt now. Silvia was in love with her mistress, and in love with being her slave.

[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]

09-12-2010, 01:20 PM,
"Glad to hear," Mindy smiled as she sat up and stretched out, removing her strap-on, "I don't know about you, but I am starving." she giggled a bit, "Why don't you go round up Kitt and Yumi and head to the kitchen? I'll be down in a minute." she smiled, giving Silvia's ass a playful smack before standing up.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

09-14-2010, 09:11 AM,
Silvia watched her mistress as she stretched, finding her entirely beautiful and sexy. She also blushed and giggled a little when her ass was given a slap and nodded. "I will go find Kitt, hopefully her and the new girl played nice."

----------

Yumi had chosen her own room to sleep in, and had played with Kitt some more. Kitt would probably have gone to sleep by passing out again, as was yumi's design, and would wake to find herself untied and unbound, but under the covers with Yumi, who hugged her from behind, her hand still grasping her breasts even as she slept.

09-16-2010, 07:52 AM,
"Mmmrrr...please fuck my ass, Mistress. It's so very tight." Vook purred loudly in pleasure as her wet pussy was rubbed more, along with Thorne's breasts squishing against her own, the silver dragoness grinning a bit as she turned around and leaned against the wall, causing Thorne's cock to slip between her firm buttcheeks before she started to firmly grind them against the lizardess' cock. "Ravage my tight ass with your cock, Mistress..."
09-17-2010, 04:17 PM,
"Oh I'm sure they were fine, she might be a bit disobedient but I'm sure Kitt kept her in line." Mindy stretched out a bit as she walked into the bathroom to shower and change before heading down for breakfast.

Kitt yawned a bit as she awoke, starting to stretch before feeling Yumi's hands wrapped around her. She smiled a bit as she lied back down rubbing against Yumi as she got more comfortable, her tail drapping over her like a second cover.

"Oohh," Thorne moaned with pleasure as she squeezed Vook's ass, thrusting her hips a bit as she slid her cock between her two cheeks, "Mmm, I'm so jealous, you have the sexiest ass I have ever seen." she smiled, dragging her cock along it as she knelt down slightly, suddenly dragging her tongue over one of Vook's ass cheeks, "I just love a nice big juicey ass to play with." she growled.

09-22-2010, 02:45 AM,
Silvia soon found them and smiled, it looked like they had gotten along just fine. But now she wanted Kitt to be with her, after all, they both needed showers. "Kitt, come on kitty, its time to wake up." She whispered as she approached.

09-24-2010, 06:17 AM,
"Mmnhh, and it's all for you, Mistress." Vook moaned softly as she felt Thorne's cock rubbing between her big, firm buttcheeks, her tail swishing happily as the lizardess' tongue slurped her ass. "Mmrr, play with it as much as you like, Mistress...slut loves having her perfect ass teased and played with."
09-24-2010, 05:40 PM,
Kitt smiled as she carefully sat up, stretching out and yawning a bit, "Mmmrrrning," she said, half purring as she walked up to Silvia, rubbing against her affectionately.

"And fucked, I'm well aware of your love for that." Thorne chuckled, kissing one of Vook's cheeks before suddenly slipping her tongue into the dragon's tail-hole.

09-26-2010, 02:34 AM,
Silvia giggled as Kitt rubbed herself against her body. She looked at Yumi who was still asleep and decided to let the newer girl sleep in a little. If Mindy wanted her to she would come back to get her. She hugged Kitt then and pressed herself against her. "Oh I love you so much my kitty." she affectionately, kiss Kitt's lips for a second before suggesting that they get some breakfast.

09-26-2010, 09:02 PM,
"Sounds good to me," Kitt smiled, her stomache growling a bit as she blushed, "S-sorry about that, I get hungry fast." she giggled a bit nervously as she walked down towards the kitchen with Silvia.

"Well about time, I was wondering if I was going to have to come up and drag you all down." Mindy laughed as she turned towards the two coming girls. She was standing near the stove, dressed in nothing but a simple apron tied tightly against her body, showing off the curves of her hips and chest, "Breakfast's almost ready and, where's Yumi at?" she wondered, not seeing the other girl with them.