Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
Savior spent a few seconds with Hope, before leaving to clean himself. As soon as he was clean and ready, his alarm went off and he quickly visited Kitty in the medical room. "Don't worry, you're safe," he declared, walking in. He then began to explain what had happened and what the other heroine wanted to do to her and Skull, of course not giving out her real name and simply saying he found out her true identity. He also said, "I can free you from the bed, if you promise to stay calm," and he would follow his words.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Savior walked in just as Kitty was reaching over as best she could with her neck towards the cup of water that had been left on the table next to her. Her arms and legs were still tied up, so she was lapping the water from the cup like a kitten. When she saw him she eeped a little in surprise and the cup fell over and spilled onto her. "Ohhh, now Im all wet." She whined as she struggled in her bindings. As he approached her, her ears would flatten against her head and she would lean away from him, having been his prisoner once before. After a little explanation she would allow herself to relax a little and when he offered to free he she nodded. "I will be calm, I promise." she said softly, wanting to be able to move badly.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior nodded and quickly freed the girl from the bed. "Here," he said, reaching into a closet and pulling out a towel. He used it to help clean the girl and as he did he spoke. "I'm going to protect you, Kitty. I want to help you. You're no murderer, at least I doubt you are, so you don't deserve being hurt by the other heroes. Still, I won't keep you against your will. Whenever you want to leave, I will allow it. Until then though, I hope you can trust me."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Kitty blushed a little and used the towel to clean herself up. "Th-Thank you..." She said softly. When he mentioned murder her ears flattened and she shook her head. "N-No! Im no murderer!" Kitty detested death, mostly because it frightened her greatly. The second thing to that was absolute slavery. Being a cat girl, it had been tried on her before, in fact, some rich Japanese men had set a bounty reward for whoever could capture her and make their cat slave fantasies true. Of course, she had escaped each time.

She thought about his offer for a minute. "Can I have food? And fish? And fresh milk? and a bed?" she asked him. He responded with a yes, then she would think about something else for a moment before then asking. "Do I have to pay rent?" If the answer was no, then she would hug him around the waist tightly and release an energetic" Yeaeee!" of joy. Kitty had it pretty rough for the crimes she was guilty of, and having all those things without having to pay or steal made this place her instant favorite place of all time.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior answered yes to each question, and then no. He was then surprised as Kitty suddenly hugged him and he did not know what to do. "As long as you want to stay here, I will allow you to stay here. But you must follow my orders. You will go where I tell you to go, and stay where I tell you to stay. If I ever find you snooping around my home, then we might have a problem," he warned, allowing her to hug him. "Now, are you injured at all?" he asked. "Do you need something to eat? I am going to get something for myself, if not."
"Snooping?" she said, looking up at him from the hug. She shook her head when he asked if she was injured but nodded it when he asked if she wanted something to eat. "Yes! Oh, Im soooo hungry! I havent had anything to eat since I broke out of jail! Can I has fishy?" she asked cutely, still hugging him and cuddling her head against his stomach.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior nodded his head and waited for her to let him go before he walked off. When he returned, he was balancing two plates in each hand, with a glass of milk on one of them. He handed Kitty the salmon, which had a fork with it, and the glass of milk, before taking the other plate and moving his mask up to bite into his sandwich. "Be careful. Its not."
Kitty almost leaped onto her plate, eating the salmon and drinking the milk to quell the burning in her throat. She ate as though this was the first thing she had ever eaten in a long time, which may have been truth. After she had picked the bones clean and drank all her milk, she proceeded to cuddled into Savior's chest if he was nearby and close her eyes for a cat nap, purring as she did, softly murmuring, "Thank you."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior was once again surprised by the hug, but less so than last time. He gently stroked her head and replied, "You're welcome." He would soon finish his food and allow her to hug him and sleep, before gently pulling away from her and placing her back on the bed. He would then try to check on Shad'ja, or see if there was any criminal activity.
Shad'ja was clawing at the door when he got there. "B-Blood..." She groaned from behind the steel door. "Need...blood..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)