Join our server on Discord

Xeno panic!
Alex closed his eyes and thought about what Kat and he suddenly stopped. He nodded his head at what Kat said and he looked at the girl. "...There were legends on my planet. Stories of a sort of Bogeyman of our species. Our elders would speak about beasts that preyed on our species. There were many stories of where they came from. Some said an angry alien race made them to kill us. Others thought they were just natural, but many years ago our species united to fight against them and made their own race extinct. Others think they're an offshoot of the Xeno race and were treated to a sort of racism."

"The point is, there were always stories of bogeymen for my people. I did not think much of them. But every once in a very long while. A Xeno would vanish, some say they died, found a way off the planet, or were taken by another race. But now..."

After thinking about what he had just said, he looked up at Kat. "I see. Do you think it would best to get her to give birth sooner? I think so, since it will make her easier to move...Maybe after another round I'll go give her a quick orgasm," he thought aloud.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Whatever you want. She is the weakest of us, especially now. You should watch her carefully. That thing went after Rhona so...it could be targeting those closest to you, Silvia's clones." Kat said seriously. If this was true, there was no guarantee that Silvia herself was safe...but hopefully the monster would not find her since she was away from Alex, if it was indeed targeting Silvia's clones.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex's eyes widened in fear at the thought of Silvia in danger, but he calmed down a bit. If he could not find him, hopefully that thing couldn't either. "Perhaps. Thank you, Kat. Now go notify the girls that I want each of them in groups of two, at least. I don't want anyone alone," he said, before turning around and walking to check up on Amy.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Amy was chained to the bed again to keep her from trying to run around whole pregnant. When Alex entered the room she began to mew and struggle weakly, trying to get off the bed and go to him, but failing miserably.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled as he saw Amy and he walked over, crouching down to kiss her lips and move down to her breasts, kissing and licking at her breasts. He covered the two large orbs in his saliva, licking and sucking on them both, tasting her milk, before kissing Amy again, making her taste it as well.
Amy purred happily when he kissed her and moaned with joy as he sucked on her ample breasts and made her taste her own milk. "Mrrraster!" she purred happily, trying to rub her head against him, as cuddly as ever. She purred and mewed, wanting to be touched more.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex obeyed, growing a pair of tentacles out of his back. The two tentacles latched onto her tits, sucking on the large orbs for their milk. As they did this, he kissed Amy's nose and then her lips, before opening his mouth and turning his tongue into another phallic tentacle, smaller than the others though, and pushed it into her mouth for her to pleasure and suck.
Amy moaned and humped weakly as the tentacles latched onto her tits, still kissing Alex until his tongue transformed. she sucked on the phallic in her mouth and moaned, moving her hips around and sighing with each suck that was given to her sensitive nipples.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
More tentacles came out of Alex's body, with three moving to her ass and the other, smaller ones, helping lifting her up by a few inches. The ropes holding her to the bed strained a bit, but did not break. The three other tentacles began to play with her ass, one rubbing against her butthole and the others gently hitting her butt. Within Amy, the spores began to pleasure her, making this session even better for the adorable little slave.
Amy moaned and withered in pleasure as she was lifted and her ass was teased. Her pussy was soaking wet and she would cum soon, but that did not mean that the session of pleasure had to end. She arched her back and mewed loudly, making her love juices flow as she came, but she still needed to cum more if Alex wanted to speed up her pregnancy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)